[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

17 minutes ago, ForumUser said:

Oh, sorry. I am not a modder

Probably Kerbol - The All issue

Spoiler

BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "probeCoreSphere/science.module/fuelTankSmallFlat/liquidEngine3/stackDecoupler/fuelTankSmall/liquidEngine3/stackDecoupler/fuelTank/fuelTank/fuelTank/liquidEngine2/stackDecoupler/solidBooster1-1/solidBooster/launchClamp1/model/launchclamp/obj_girdercap/obj_girder/obj_girder_mesh"
[WRN 17:00:08.083] BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.

Edited by StarCrusher96

I'll try to reproduce and feedback today.

PS: have you pics of EVE ? :P 

FEEDBACK : I don't know ... the bug happen but nothing interesting in the output_log maybe the fact the kopernicus SetActiveStar switch kerbol ==>The All ==> Kerbol...

Edited by Shkeiru

2 hours ago, Shkeiru said:

I'll try to reproduce and feedback today.

PS: have you pics of EVE ? :P 

FEEDBACK : I don't know ... the bug happen but nothing interesting in the output_log maybe the fact the kopernicus SetActiveStar switch kerbol ==>The All ==> Kerbol...

Eve, the planet? or clouds? 

-> yeah it has something to do with reparenting Kerbin I think 

5 hours ago, AceCrafted said:

Do you have a planned date to release KSS 0.5. I understand that you may not be working on this all the time and I am merely curious

Normaly by this weekend :) but it depends on how fast i can fix kopernicus 

4 hours ago, Shkeiru said:

Eve , the planet , with her magnificent purple :P

I'll make a screenshot of the 'no longer purple planet'

19 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Normaly by this weekend :) but it depends on how fast i can fix kopernicus 

I hope this doesn't sound pushy, but do you mean this weekend as in next weekend like 7 or 8 days from now or this weekend as in today or tomorrow (because it's still weekend where I'm at) :P:P:P

4 hours ago, Voodoo8648 said:

I hope this doesn't sound pushy, but do you mean this weekend as in next weekend like 7 or 8 days from now or this weekend as in today or tomorrow (because it's still weekend where I'm at) :P:P:P

within one week =p

KSP v 1.2.1 , KerbolStarSystem v 0.35

Very happy with this mod so far and happy with this version too. I found one problem only that I was able to fix and that was certain biomes do not show up. For example the lowlands on the Mun is merged with the Maria and the orange you have selected isn't picked up by the game. the color value "0.6" the game doesn't like. It only likes 0,1, and 0.5. So I changed the lowlands to magenta 1,0,1,1 and it showed up no problem. So I have a few more biomes to fix but other than that amazing work, the mod its perfect for me!  Also here are some of the links I used to learn how to recolor and re map biomes.

https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Color.html

http://www.easyrgb.com/index.php?X=CALC

3 hours ago, johnnydope said:

KSP v 1.2.1 , KerbolStarSystem v 0.35

Very happy with this mod so far and happy with this version too. I found one problem only that I was able to fix and that was certain biomes do not show up. For example the lowlands on the Mun is merged with the Maria and the orange you have selected isn't picked up by the game. the color value "0.6" the game doesn't like. It only likes 0,1, and 0.5. So I changed the lowlands to magenta 1,0,1,1 and it showed up no problem. So I have a few more biomes to fix but other than that amazing work, the mod its perfect for me!  Also here are some of the links I used to learn how to recolor and re map biomes.

https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Color.html

http://www.easyrgb.com/index.php?X=CALC

Thx but for 0.5, all the biomes are ready/working ... previous versions will be deleted when 0.5 gets released so i'm no longer going to support them. But thx!

6 hours ago, Rock3tman_ said:

Is that lightning I see on Oran? :wink:

Yes, it's lightning. They will also be on other planets. I spent a lot of time to transfering them to the new EVE. :P

Edited by Artem Kerman

Announcement!

KSS is temporary broken due to the new solar luminosity/flux calculations of kopernicus (release 3). Moving Kerbin around a new sun (KSS moves Kerbin to a new sun Kerbol) makes your craft overheat & explode in daylight ... Seems like moving the new sun (Kerbol) closer to the galactic centre (The All) solves the issue but makes KSS (multiple solarsystems) impossible at the moment. Due to this problem and me not being able to fix this, the release of 0.5 will be pushed forward until further notice. Developement & help with other issues will be still continuing but with the previous version of kopernicus. Everybody with 0.45, use kopernicus release 2.

This announcement also means I'm not going to respond to people saying the mod is broken after updating Kopernicus. People who want to help looking for a solution. Send a PM.

@Thomas P. is also aware of this and some people are already looking for a solution, so there is no need to post on the kopernicus thread about this.

thx!

Edited by StarCrusher96