[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

3 hours ago, AceCrafted said:

Its fine if the answer to this is no but would it be possible for you to release a version with the fixed contracts, as I said its fine if not

I was just wondering if this had been seen it's fine if the answer is no

5 minutes ago, AceCrafted said:

I meant like a 0.46 or something that just had the fixed contracts added so people could play career whilst waiting for 0.5

no cuz all progress will be lost with the fix so its better to wait for 0.5. And not to be rude but it's inappropriate to ask for updates. 

Edited by StarCrusher96

14 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

no cuz all progress will be lost with the fix so its better to wait for 0.5. And not to be rude but it's inappropriate to ask for updates. 

I wouldn't say I'm asking for updates. I was politely making a suggestion

1 hour ago, AceCrafted said:

I wouldn't say I'm asking for updates. I was politely making a suggestion

It's only a few days ... have patience 

Btw I have already watched your 1st episode on youtube :p What version did you use for it (dont think it was 0.45)?

Edited by StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, AceCrafted said:

Amazing looks great. What is a planetary nebula????

When a star between 0,8 and 8 solarmasses is at the end of its main sequence, it transforms into a red giant (it starts to grow because the star needs to fuse heavier elements to stay alive). But at the end of the red giant fase instead of going supernova (only stars above 8 solar masses go supernova), the red giant starts to shrink by loosing layers of matter. Those layers move away from the dying star and get lighted by the dying stars radiation. => planetary nebula 

in case of Korlon, the giant star has lost some mass and has started to form its nebula but it is not yet a white dwarf star.

+ this is also the case for the solarsystem

Edited by StarCrusher96

3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

When a star between 0,8 and 8 solarmasses is at the end of its main sequence, it transforms into a red giant (it starts to grow because the star needs to fuse heavier elements to stay alive). But at the end of the red giant fase instead of going supernova (only stars above 8 solar masses go supernova), the red giant starts to shrink by loosing layers of matter. Those layers move away from the dying star and get lighted by the dying stars radiation. => planetary nebula 

in case of Korlon, the giant star has lost some mass and has started to form its nebula but it is not yet a white dwarf star.

+ this is also the case for the solarsystem

is this in 0.5? It would be awesome, also it would be awesome if you figured out how to make a star die, or appear to die, although unlikely lol

4 hours ago, AceCrafted said:

Cool. Is 0.5 compatible with ScanSat

Not yet but it will be by tomorrow

21 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

is this in 0.5? It would be awesome, also it would be awesome if you figured out how to make a star die, or appear to die, although unlikely lol

I dont think that is possible :P

Edited by StarCrusher96