[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, Shkeiru said:

Deleted KerbolStarSystem Folder ,that's all i'll verify right now :P

EDIT : Deleted KSS , scatterer,kerbal visual enhancement (by you ?) , SVE.

TEST IN PROGRESS

You're gamedata folder should like the screenshot posted above (without visuals and other mods)

so no Kerbol StarSystem but KSS instead. And you really dont need SVE because kss has its own terraintextures. (Which are nearly the same as SVE)

Edited by StarCrusher96

It look as this, but it always crash . 

The game load , load, load and at the end, while loading the main menu screen , it crash with a window that says (Oh RAM overloaded ....) and a crash shoutbox  

https://jpst.it/Zt-O

screenshot at the link

AND , SVE IS FOR CLOUDS !

Edited by Shkeiru

13 minutes ago, Shkeiru said:

The game load , load, load and at the end, while loading the main menu screen , it crash with a window that says (Oh RAM overloaded ....) and a crash shoutbox  

screenshot at the link

If it's a ram issue, you are probably not running in x64 bit or you don't have enough ram in your computer. Also, KSS has its own cloud cfgs. I wouldn't reccomend using SVE. It probably won't work with this mod.

21 minutes ago, Shkeiru said:

screenshot at the link

Oops !

but still why turning Eve back pink if i just changed it to the true venus colors :P 

can you make a screenshot from your gamedata folder?

13 minutes ago, Shkeiru said:

You will cry !

Challenge accepted.

if you really have a lot of other mods, i'd advice to run kss with a clean install of ksp, adding other mods after kss runned once.

Delete Boulderco and make sure you have the latest EVE. Kerbalism only works for the stockworlds but all the magnetospheres/ radiationbelts will point to the all and not to kerbol (something i cant fix)

Edited by StarCrusher96

Okay Okay... your mod solo is taking 12 go of RAM. I don't know why, but with other mods, it probably overload the thing .

I think i found a solution ! Need tests, feedback tomorrow

FEEDBACK : It worked, just added extra RAM from the windows config panel (you know that part of the disk that is used as RAM)

And there was effectively an overload.

Edited by Shkeiru

20 hours ago, Deplaisant said:

I've got 8go RAM, it's not enough ? 

Is it possible to optimise it in one way or another ? I'd to keep the planeg where you tool the screenshot of the rover ( looks like a desert planet )

Its enough for basic kss. (Dont add optional systems) And no buying more RAM is the only option. 

That planet is Duna

Edited by StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Its enough for basic kss. (Dont add optional systems) And no buying more RAM is the only option. 

That planet is Duna

So if I want to play only with the KSS Kerbol System how do I do?

1 hour ago, Deplaisant said:

So if I want to play only with the KSS Kerbol System how do I do?

You go to KSS/KopernicusFiles and delete all the '... System' folders except from VanillaPlanets, Kerbol System and Stars.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Where do you see clouds ? I don't see clouds.

I confess , that's a mix. 

KSS, and SVE (you see it render pretty on jool).

EDIT: I may was harsh , so excuse me pls.

Edited by Shkeiru

2 hours ago, Shkeiru said:

Where do you see clouds ? I don't see clouds.

I confess , that's a mix. 

KSS, and SVE (you see it render pretty on jool).

EDIT: I may was harsh , so excuse me pls.

no worries, I was not offended :P

3 hours ago, w35 said:

Odd striations along this planet in the loading menu. Fresh install.

Screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/AC3oYWX.png

Logfile: https://pastebin.com/7tVQAr7J

This is an issue with OpenGL (Mac and Linux) and how the mod is structured. It won't be fixed until the dev decides to make the necessary changes. You can read this comment from a few pages back:

I feel this should be a pretty high priority for @StarCrusher96 because as of right now, the mod alienates all Mac and Linux users. I'm sure it will be addressed soon

5 minutes ago, Galileo said:

This is an issue with OpenGL (Mac and Linux) and how the mod is structured. It won't be fixed until the dev decides to make the necessary changes. You can read this comment from a few pages back:

I feel this should be a pretty high priority for @StarCrusher96 because as of right now, the mod alienates all Mac and Linux users. I'm sure it will be addressed soon

Will be fixed soon :)