[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

Just now, TheSpacePotato said:

The team is full, sorry :P but you can always still look for bugs

However if I find a bug...

Image result for For money rick and morty gif

Albeit money is in the form of being listed as part of the team, or at least mentioned.

1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures

There is a bug from scatterer when you increase the screenshot's size ( i use Screenshot_Supersize = 4) - the sunflares do no longer appear. That's why you can see the sunspots :P normally they're only a little visible. Thx for your solutions, going to check them out!

Ah yes I forgot about that!

3 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

However if I find a bug...

Image result for For money rick and morty gif

Albeit money is in the form of being listed as part of the team, or at least mentioned.

You'll get "paid" if you make a significant contribution, like everyone else. Lots of people have found bugs in KSS, pretty much anyone with the mod can do it :P

If you find a lot of them, then maybe you'll get a mention.

Edited by Greatness101

12 hours ago, Greatness101 said:

You'll get "paid" if you make a significant contribution, like everyone else. Lots of people have found bugs in KSS, pretty much anyone with the mod can do it :P

If you find a lot of them, then maybe you'll get a mention.

Knowing my luck I would find a trillion minor bugs and not get "paid" :(

On 6/11/2017 at 2:18 AM, Galacticvoyager said:

Knowing my luck I would find a trillion minor bugs and not get "paid" :(

I'd be more worried about the mod if there actually is a trillion bugs in it... :P

Edited by Greatness101

If I ever to get my grant money I'll be grabbing this mod for the new rig I'll get.  I just tried this on the weekend on my very nice Lenovo Thinkpad T430.  Let's just say I didn't get much through the loading screen :) Which, I figured would happen.  Intel integrated graphics card is not gonna cut it. (RAM is fine, CPU is great, just only have 128 MB on my graphics.  Oh well.....  I like the pictures though

• And every other mod that helps you to reach other worlds! *** INTERSTELLAR RANGED ANTENNAS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS MOD***

@StarCrusher96 Do the interstellar antennas have a range limit or are they unlimited range? Is there a list of these antennas with specifications? Are they directional or omni-directional? I am using Remote Tech. :)

8 hours ago, Voodoo8648 said:

@StarCrusher96 Do the interstellar antennas have a range limit or are they unlimited range? Is there a list of these antennas with specifications? Are they directional or omni-directional? I am using Remote Tech. :)

They're just bigger versions of the stock antennas, capable of transmitting to all the star systems (except around The All).

I'll add a list, when I release the next update.

Edited by StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@StarCrusher96 Please tell me those things need a nuclear reactor in order to operate. :D It can only make sense to transmit science back from Kerolon (or an RT command to Kerolon) with no less than the power of a Death Star laser.

Hahaha :P maybe a good idea to make the energy requirements a little higher. 

2 hours ago, Infleto said:

I reverted back to 1.2   KPS to get this mod to work.

But now the solar panels don't work.  the seem to be tracking not the sun.  I only tested on kerbin.  Is there any fix I can use?

Solar panels should work in 1.2.2. You used the link to the right kopernicus version? ( on page 1 )

Edited by StarCrusher96

I have a question about Jool's atmosphere height.  I have a mission from the DOrbital Magic Science mod where I need to measure something in low Jool orbit.  The problem is, with this mod, It seems Jool's atmosphere, however thin it might be, seems to extend past the point where it is considered a low orbit in jool.  When i try to take a measurement right past the threshold of low and high orbit (which seems to be 400km), the measurement tools return an error saying its not able to work in atmospheric flight.  Basically, there is no orbit low enough, and not in the atmosphere, to take a reading.  Is this just incompatibility with a certain mod, or I am i missing something.

1 hour ago, DAMAN2U1 said:

I have a question about Jool's atmosphere height.  I have a mission from the DOrbital Magic Science mod where I need to measure something in low Jool orbit.  The problem is, with this mod, It seems Jool's atmosphere, however thin it might be, seems to extend past the point where it is considered a low orbit in jool.  When i try to take a measurement right past the threshold of low and high orbit (which seems to be 400km), the measurement tools return an error saying its not able to work in atmospheric flight.  Basically, there is no orbit low enough, and not in the atmosphere, to take a reading.  Is this just incompatibility with a certain mod, or I am i missing something.

Jool's atmosphere is indeed 400 km high. But the border between low Jool orbit and high Jool orbit should be around 4000 km high.

1 hour ago, Greatness101 said:

Jool's atmosphere is indeed 400 km high. But the border between low Jool orbit and high Jool orbit should be around 4000 km high.

sadly anything above 400 km registers as "high above jool"

5 hours ago, NickRoss120 said:

Might just be Scatterer, but I don't think neither Saturn nor Voon's rings is capable of covering the entire southern hemisphere. :/

Ive6YIa.png

Don't use kopernicus ring shadows. It will be fixed in the future.

Edited by StarCrusher96