StarCrusher96

34 minutes ago, Voodoo8648 said:

This is my Kerbal Kommand Center... I'm getting ready for KSS 0.7

Do I take this serious? You bet I do.

DVf4zlv.jpg

zdYJNUq.jpg

hSm7VEe.jpg

Nice! You even got the rubix cube for the timewarp to the other systems :P

KSS 0.7 is not going to be released for a bit though, there's a whole lot of stuff that still needs work (2 new star systems, 1 completely redone one, as well as a bunch of other things, like custom groundscattering and the lore :confused: poor @StarCrusher96), so you'll have time to get that set up even more Mission Control-y :P

3 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

Hmm... seems as though you're using 0.5. Have you considered getting an update?

Still a great video :)

I look at 0.7 and above, for now the 0.5 is the only compatible with Sigma Dimention (at least I think) thanks anyway!

10 hours ago, SartinMax said:

I look at 0.7 and above, for now the 0.5 is the only compatible with Sigma Dimention (at least I think) thanks anyway!

Well, luckily for you, Sigma Dimension compatibility is guaranteed for a future update :P

Edited by TheSpacePotato

3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

It looks like that :P 

Dude. That is just plain awesome. :sticktongue:

Hey by the way, I am not good at streaming, but i'm trying to get better :P ... Wish I knew of a way to make it more entertaining for viewers!

14 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@StarCrusher96 Loving the idea of the ship. My replica easily wiggled to hell and splattered the kosmos when I fired that engine. So did you actually fly this there or are you cheating for the whole Sports Illustrated center-spread screenshot thing?

Auto-strut works miracles :P

28 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Knew it. (I didn't use nearly enough)

When I use my recreations of the ships @StarCrusher96 creates, I auto-strut everything and it works beautifully :P

Spoiler

Example :P

screenshot991.png?dl=1

This was before I found out that your crafts will need radiators to operatre the Plasma Engine...

7 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@StarCrusher96 Loving the idea of the ship. My replica easily wiggled to hell and splattered the kosmos when I fired that engine. So did you actually fly this there or are you cheating for the whole Sports Illustrated center-spread screenshot thing?

My screenshots are never from missions ... It took me 1h to get that ship in the right position :P 

The designs work with some reinforcements (as @TheSpacePotato said) but for the beauty of the picture, i leave them out.

Hello! First of all, I am really enjoying this mod! However, I noticed that a lot of science-collecting descriptions are generic default ones (like "collected the sample of the surface" instead of a body and/or biome specific text). Is that something on my end, or does this mod just not have those descriptions yet?

That's not game-breaking or anything, just kind of... dull. I always enjoyed reading those, especially since a good chunk of those were somewhat comedic :) That made exploring so much more interesting and engaging.

Edited by Axeon
Spelling...