[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

7 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@StarCrusher96 Looks like you might want to consider throwing some lonely stars around just so people can park their planet packs around them. GPP, OPM, now GPO (Gameslinx).......There's definitely a trend forming.

What a coincidence! We're already going to do that.

Remember that Barnard's star analogue we're adding in? There's a lot more of those coming in 0.7 :P

27 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Great thx! You're okay with the type of star I once told you?

I can't remember! In Galactic Neighbourhood I believe the star is called Azure and is one of those blue (B-type if i recall correctly) stars

@StarCrusher96 I think you're going to make enemies with Sigma at this rate. :P 

@Gameslinx Yep. Azure, B2 II class. :) 

2 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

I'm sorting out the visuals so they're in a separate folder :) 

Speaking of (but wanting not to hijack this thread) I tried GPO 2.4 the other day so I could setup my sunflares for you and they just never worked. I dunno why. Even the default scatter sunflare broke. Maybe I have to star reinstalling Kopernicus or something when I change out/in certain planet mods for testing.

20 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Speaking of (but wanting not to hijack this thread) I tried GPO 2.4 the other day so I could setup my sunflares for you and they just never worked. I dunno why. Even the default scatter sunflare broke. Maybe I have to star reinstalling Kopernicus or something when I change out/in certain planet mods for testing.

*scratches head*

I didn't get that the last time I booted GPO up... will give that a look over. Hmm.

@Gameslinx I'm sure it's fine.... I did also try at the time to prune some of your inner planets (so I had to rekerjigger files all over the place) so I could simultaneously test a B class star and not have everything up to Sonus actually loading up and possibly orbiting inside the star, lol.

1 hour ago, Gameslinx said:

I can't remember! In Galactic Neighbourhood I believe the star is called Azure and is one of those blue (B-type if i recall correctly) stars

B type? Not really the star I'd put GPO around. We agreed on an early K type star (orange) Name was not decided yet. Is that okay for you or do you want the same star as in Galactic?

56 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@StarCrusher96 I think you're going to make enemies with Sigma at this rate. :P 

Haha not really what i intended.

Edited by StarCrusher96

16 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

We agreed on an early K type star (orange) Name was not decided yet. Is that okay for you or do you want the same star as in Galactic?

Actually since GN uses that, might be worth originality and keep what we agreed on before :)

On 8/2/2017 at 10:37 PM, JadeOfMaar said:

I want to see your GameData... And are all of these (except GPP) orbiting Kerbol?

Reveal hidden contents

It looks like this, doesn't it.

From Kerbal Impossible Star System

Well right now there are all parked due to lag.