[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

Also, why does the scatterer impact so much more than normal, even more than in in GPP?

It's like this:

Computer without scatterer: I'm runnin fine my boy

Computer with scatterer: GOD HELP ME THIS IS NO WAY TO LIVE

Edited by Pxtseryu

2 hours ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

Also, why does the scatterer impact so much more than normal, even more than in in GPP?

It's like this:

No idea? Guess it depends on how much planets you use? My computer starts to slow down when i got 3 systems with scatterer running.

Edited by StarCrusher96

I started the KSP_x64.exe in the KSP files, but my game stopped loading at the Command Pod Mk1 loading thing (didn't crashed or indicated anything but stayed like on pause for 15 minutes). Then I couldn't close it, even with the task manager...I had to restart my computer, so I don't have any crash report.

Do you have any idea of what happened?

18 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

KSS PART 2: RELEASE BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND!

* KOPERNICUS ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED!

Nice, I will be checking this out when it gets released! The wait was worth it :D

46 minutes ago, Julio974 said:

I started the KSP_x64.exe in the KSP files, but my game stopped loading at the Command Pod Mk1 loading thing (didn't crashed or indicated anything but stayed like on pause for 15 minutes). Then I couldn't close it, even with the task manager...I had to restart my computer, so I don't have any crash report.

Do you have any idea of what happened?

I can't do anything without logs or more specific information. sorry

1 minute ago, StarCrusher96 said:

I can't do anything without logs or more specific information. sorry

I don't have any new log, anything I can say is that my game don't load after the "Squad/lots_of_things_i_dont_remerber_but_that_are_usually_slow_to_load/CommandPodMk1" part...

1 hour ago, StarCrusher96 said:

No idea? Guess it depends on how much planets you use? My computer starts to slow down when i got 3 systems with scatterer running.

Ohhh so for those of us wishing to pack on the planets, we shouldn't use scatterer?

2 minutes ago, Jumberlack said:

Ohhh so for those of us wishing to pack on the planets, we shouldn't use scatterer?

I thought scatterer was known to impact performance so I guess when you're computer starts to slow down it means you need to get rid of a system or just don't use scatterer. Stock KSS looks pretty fine too + in stock the gas giants have flattening.

Edited by StarCrusher96

6 hours ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

It's like this:

I could answer this in detail, but that would be rude to the KSS devs and fanbase. What I can safely say though is that KSS is not just a planet pack. It's a galaxy mod. Your PC better be able to lift this mod's weight, no matter what combination of modules you choose. :wink: 

22 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

KSS PART 2: RELEASE BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND!

Coulda just said Monday, bud. :P 

56 minutes ago, Jack5.exe said:

I love it! you need to get it to work with hyperedit. also if you can give me the DV stats I can make a DV map

It should work with hyperedit. I've used it with hyperedit. No reason a planet pack should make hyperedit not work.

28 minutes ago, Sahadara said:

It should work with hyperedit. I've used it with hyperedit. No reason a planet pack should make hyperedit not work.

K thanks just haven't tested hyperedit with it yet

Edited by Jack5.exe

8 hours ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

It's like this:

B I G G E R  T H A N  G P P

I

G

G

E

R

T

H

A