[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

Just now, Voodoo8648 said:

Well have you tried actually starting to play it and not just sit at the main screen? Lol

The issue with a main menu at 1FPS is that you can't select menu buttons n stuff without waiting a long amount of time.

2 minutes ago, Pepethecat said:

IT KEEPS FREEZING XD

Just for excrementss and giggles, try hitting control alt delete and bring up task manager, and leave it running while you're on KSP.... 

I was having FPS issues on all my game and that would fix it... NO CLUE WHY!!

1 minute ago, Pepethecat said:

Dude, I have task manager open 24/7 to check my PC's Performance and incase I need to put a game/program out of it's misery.

What's your specs and how many mods u running?

Edited by Voodoo8648

im running the minimum amount of mods I would run before being annoyed by the lack of parts and the looks of stock KSP, which is about 10-15. Intel Core i7-2600, 16GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 750Ti 4GB

Edited by Pepethecat

im running the minimum amount of mods I would run before being annoyed by the lack of excrements, which is about 10-15. Intel Core i7-2600, 16GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 750Ti 4GB

Hmm. Not the worst I've seen trying to run KSS. What are your performance readings? Cpu or RAM maxing out?  Your video card might be a little weak?

1 minute ago, Pepethecat said:

My ram is pretty much being maxed.. CPU is running really low.. Barely doing anything. And my GPU can do a good job.

Which systems are you running ? If i install kss together with clouds and scatterer. The game freezes a min in the main menu before returning and working properly. The worst thing you can do at that moment is start clicking around in the menu. Which will only slow it more down.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Oh so im suppose to just stay on the main menu and do nothing.. Yeah sounds like a blast.. The full KSP experience.

Just need to be patient... 

KSS is modular for a reason.

Edited by StarCrusher96

WEll I did and im in the process of loading one of my saves.

I discovered your mod yesterday lol... I never got it to run XD

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AS BAD AS DOWNLOADING A WHOLE 50GB MODERN OPEN WORLD GAME USING DIALUP INTERNET FOR F*** SAKE

I JUST WANT TO PLAY DX

6 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Just need to be patient... 

KSS is modular for a reason.

WHAT IS IN YOUR MOD FOR IT TO BE LIKE THIS!!?!?!?! JESUS!!

OMG!
THE SAVE LOADED!

Edited by Pepethecat

7 minutes ago, Pepethecat said:

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AS BAD AS DOWNLOADING A WHOLE 50GB MODERN OPEN WORLD GAME USING DIALUP INTERNET FOR F*** SAKE

I JUST WANT TO PLAY DX

You’re loading more than 100 new celestials into your game?! 

10 minutes ago, Pepethecat said:

I JUST WANT TO PLAY DX

OMG!
THE SAVE LOADED!

Ask Santa Clause for an upgraded system... I don't have problems and I run the whole package :sticktongue::sticktongue::sticktongue:

11 minutes ago, Asarjan said:

hi what if i dont want changes to the Kerbol system/ stock system? can i delete the VanillaPlanets-folder in your mod to keep the stock system as it is without your mod?

Not possible. The All is the new center of the KSS Universe, so if you try removing the VanillaPlanets folder the game will break :P