[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

2 minutes ago, Kebab Kerman said:

I think it might be a good idea to add a cryovolcano to KSS, as it would make things more interesting. Maybe a normal volcano, too, but with recolored particles?

Laythe and Eeloo have them. (geysers) I think a few planets have them?

Edited by StarCrusher96

Just now, StarCrusher96 said:

Fly there ... You can't see them in map view. 

Oh.

OOOOooooooooohhhhh.

I'm an idiot.

Wait, hold on, what about this image?

Hsyr5at.png

It's of Pottus from KerbolPlus. It's not technically map view, but it is the tracking station, so I don't know if that counts. If i'm wrong tell me, because this looks amazing and I expected to see it in map view. My bad. I also didn't have EVE.

Edited by Kebab Kerman

3 minutes ago, Kebab Kerman said:

Oh.

OOOOooooooooohhhhh.

I'm an idiot.

Wait, hold on, what about this image?

Spoiler

Hsyr5at.png

It's of Pottus from KerbolPlus. It's not technically map view, but it is the tracking station, so I don't know if that counts. If i'm wrong tell me, because this looks amazing and I expected to see it in map view. My bad. I also didn't have EVE.

That are particles generated by kopernicus. These work completely different and in my opinion move too fast. KSS geyser particles are generated by EVE

Edited by StarCrusher96

2 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

That are particles generated by kopernicus. These work completely different and in my opinion move too fast. KSS geyser particles are generated by EVE

Ah, gotcha. I like them, even though I haven't seen them yet. It might work better for a larger body, maybe if the moon was, I don't know, about 5x larger. Another question, how come my "flooded Kerbin" planet won't show up? Is it because I'm doing this wrong or something? It is just an edited version of Kerbin using KSS files, after all.

Edited by Kebab Kerman

8 minutes ago, Kebab Kerman said:

Ah, gotcha. I like them, even though I haven't seen them yet. It might work better for a larger body, maybe if the moon was, I don't know, about 5x larger. Another question, how come my "flooded Kerbin" planet won't show up? Is it because I'm doing this wrong or something? It is just an edited version of Kerbin using KSS files, after all.

Probably ... But I'm not fixing problems caused by messing with KSS files. I just want to warn you in advance that it is forbidden to use KSS material for your own planet mod. (see license)

I advice you to better start a stock game and use kopernicus KittopiaTech to play around with PQS mods.

Edited by StarCrusher96

3 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Probably ... But I'm not fixing problems caused by messing with KSS files. I just want to warn you in advance that it is forbidden to use KSS material for your own planet mod. (see license)

I advice you to better start a stock game and use kopernicus KittopiaTech to play around with PQS mods.

Ah. I'll try to edit Eve so that I give the planet an ocean higher than it's atmosphere, if possible. It sounds interesting, and would give space submarines a bigger purpose.

Edited by Kebab Kerman