[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

I'm really stoked about this planet pack, however when I load the game, the menu items are not responsive. I've isolated it to the kss_basic patch. Removing kss directory and throwing in some other pack works fine, but when it is kss, with only the "basic" set, it will load to menu but one of the game's internal threads stalls or something and game can only be killed from operating system. 

43 minutes ago, AlonzoTG said:

I'm really stoked about this planet pack, however when I load the game, the menu items are not responsive. I've isolated it to the kss_basic patch. Removing kss directory and throwing in some other pack works fine, but when it is kss, with only the "basic" set, it will load to menu but one of the game's internal threads stalls or something and game can only be killed from operating system. 

Which planet appears in the main menu? 

Can you post more specifics about your RAM etc, screenshot of your GameData Folder? 

http://kerbal-star-systems.wikia.com/wiki/Installationguide

- - -

Edited by StarCrusher96

2 minutes ago, AlonzoTG said:

I do have 32 gb of ram, I'm messing with all the other planet packs right now, so no time to troubleshoot. =P 

PAGE 1:

I WANT TO COMBINE KSS WITH ANOTHER PLANET PACK

-> GPP, GPO and OPM compatibility confirmed for 0.7.3, others will be added soon. Always ask other planet pack developers to incorporate KSS before asking KSS developers to incorporate other planet packs. Especially if you want to replace the home system, because we're not going to to that for you. Remember that KSS moves other planetpacks to distant star systems.

I WANT TO COMBINE KSS WITH OTHER MODS THAT ARE NOT KNOWN TO BE COMPATIBLE.

-> Do this at your own risk. Helping KSS by making compatibility patches is appreciated.

Edited by StarCrusher96

9 minutes ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

holy

CRAP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, can you land on those ring strips?

Agreed :)

I don't think Kopernicus allows physical rings. I could be wrong though.

39 minutes ago, TheSpacePotato said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what we have planned for 0.8 :wink:

stop, you're making my procedural fairing larger and larger

also, in planned features it says a destroyer may be added. by destroyer do you mean a starship floating in space?

8 minutes ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

stop, you're making my procedural fairing larger and larger

also, in planned features it says a destroyer may be added. by destroyer do you mean a starship floating in space?

That's a secret we'll reveal when the time is right :wink:

It's just an idea right now, anyways. There's no 100% confirmation that would go in the game yet.