[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

5 hours ago, Jumberlack said:

So I found actual footage of my most recent trip to the KSS downloads page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDMHKgBfpE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m56s

Along those lines, should I just install GPP after I do all of the KSS installation?

also I'm made of ram

Glad you bought all of it :P

It’s currently not compatible with GPP. (Unless gpp has a patch).

Edited by StarCrusher96

Just Notice this that the vanilla Planets (defaults) is getting sun light from Karkua or the creator not from its own star. ex the star for kerbin is on the other side of the planet then were it is getting the sun light. but the added Planet for Karbol is getting sun light from it.

Edited by VirtualGaming

On 2/24/2018 at 11:04 AM, Jumberlack said:

Along those lines, should I just install GPP after I do all of the KSS installation?

On 2/24/2018 at 3:10 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

It’s currently not compatible with GPP. (Unless gpp has a patch).

GPP_Secondary makes GPP a remote star system to not collide with everything-replacing planet mods, however, and it's embarrassing that I forgot this, GPP_Secondary largely disables itself and only spawns a non-homeworld edition of Gael if KSS is present. KSS is expected to provide the bulk of the compatibility, to avoid colliding with GPP_Secondary.

On 2/24/2018 at 5:30 PM, Saltshaker said:

You could reset the home body in GPP Secondary to Kiro maybe?

Eh? What dos that mean?

Edited by JadeOfMaar

8 hours ago, VirtualGaming said:

Just Notice this that the vanilla Planets (defaults) is getting sun light from Karkua or the creator not from its own star. ex the star for kerbin is on the other side of the planet then were it is getting the sun light. but the added Planet for Karbol is getting sun light from it.

If this is the case, can you prove this by logs, screenshots? 

Edited by StarCrusher96

9 hours ago, VirtualGaming said:

There's a lot of typos, can you maybe consider revising this? Sorry, I'm bad about this kind of stuff...

5 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Eh? What dos that mean?

Bad wording. I meant editing 'The Sun' in GPP Secondary for Ciro's reference to 'Kiro' from KSS (and now I've realized I didn't know what I was talking about, as have actually looked at GPP_Secondary)

A.R.K. "Genesis" Log, T+~26Days

Information:

Colony Starter Drops: Two

Full Scale Colonization? Y

Capacity: 40

Souls on Board: 36

Primary Colonization Target: Taythe (NK1CIII)

Secondary Objective; Science outposts on Sulph (NK1CII)

Secondary Colonization Target/Ternary Objective; Blalo (NK2C)

Ternary Colonization Target/Quaternary Objective; Alar (NK2CIII)

---

Log: 

(y/d/h/m/s)

T+00:00:00:00:00, Departing Munbase Construction Yard

T+00:00:00:02:34, Munar Orbit

T+00:00:00:38:21, Burning to LKO

T+00:05:04:12:45, LKO Circularization Burn

T+00:05:04-05:35-54:32-47, Helium Fueling and Crew Boarding

T+00:07:02:49:25, Initial Burn (4 KM/s, 1.23G)

T+00:28:05:21:51, Course Placement Burn (30 KM/s, 4.01G)

---

T+08:321:02:10:32, Exiting SOI of Kerbol

END OF LOG

Mission Control, KSC

Alarms were ringing. Flight engineers were buzzing around the room. Contact with the Genesis has been lost. The most recent contact from the crew of the A.R.K. was in the interstellar gap between Kerbol and Nova Kirbani. A rescue mission was off the table. Going over 50KM/s would be impossible to catch up on. Onboard were the famous trio, Jeb, Bob, and Bill. Only Kerm knows what’s going on up there. Gene Kerman walked up toward the flight panel, where a computer was tracking the A.R.K.’s estimated path. With a solemn look on his face, he pressed two buttons.

”Terminate Flight.”

”Are you sure?”

”Yes.”

7 hours ago, Cortwade said:

Mission Control, KSC

Alarms were ringing. Flight engineers were buzzing around the room. Contact with the Genesis has been lost. The most recent contact from the crew of the A.R.K. was in the interstellar gap between Kerbol and Nova Kirbani. A rescue mission was off the table. Going over 50KM/s would be impossible to catch up on. Onboard were the famous trio, Jeb, Bob, and Bill. Only Kerm knows what’s going on up there. Gene Kerman walked up toward the flight panel, where a computer was tracking the A.R.K.’s estimated path. With a solemn look on his face, he pressed two buttons.

”Terminate Flight.”

”Are you sure?”

”Yes.”

Oh no what did you do

15 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

Oh no what did you do

Suddenly, the world became still. Time stopped, then began flowing in reverse. Days, no months, went by backwards. It was as if the world was being reverted to fix something. Then, as soon as it began, it stopped.

KSC Mission Control

A plucky flight engineer walk up to Gene. “Sir, simulations show that the A.R.K. Genesis will be extremely unstable. We suggest cancelling its construction.”

Just as Gene was about to deny the request, a feeling of deja vu washed over him. “Ok, cancel the project. Bring me new plans for another, more stable A.R.K.”

And thus, the A.R.K. Intrepid was born.

This is what happens when you give up on flying the most laggy, horrifically unstable vessel known to kerbalkind.

5 hours ago, Cortwade said:

Suddenly, the world became still. Time stopped, then began flowing in reverse. Days, no months, went by backwards. It was as if the world was being reverted to fix something. Then, as soon as it began, it stopped.

KSC Mission Control

A plucky flight engineer walk up to Gene. “Sir, simulations show that the A.R.K. Genesis will be extremely unstable. We suggest cancelling its construction.”

Just as Gene was about to deny the request, a feeling of deja vu washed over him. “Ok, cancel the project. Bring me new plans for another, more stable A.R.K.”

This is what happens when you give up on flying the most laggy, horrifically unstable vessel known to kerbalkind.

I think you've just solved what deja vu really is:

Human Space Program being reverted to a previous save :P

On 2/28/2018 at 9:19 AM, Cortwade said:

KSC Mission Control

Oh, man. Reminds me of Project Odyssey, on a smaller scale. Now I know how Kerbals feel when I press “Revert Flight “.