[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

30 minutes ago, korniton said:

1 more thing, is there any "Im going to message you when an update is out" thingie I can register at? :P

Well, yes. And you just gave me ANOTHER idea. A KSS mail (PM) chat, where the KSS team announces news stuff. But that is kind of what this thread is for, so perhaps that should only happen when KSS gets bigger and Bigger and BIGGER and BIGGER.

16 minutes ago, Davian Lin said:

Yes, of course, you can use these pictures everywhere, but with reference to me, please)

I meant does it represent something, eg a cliff with nothing on it, (no recent screenshots)

Spoiler

Я имел в виду, что он представляет что-то, например, скалу с ней ничего (недавние скриншоты)

how to make that the distant object enhacments sky dimming is supported?

i have a problem whit sky dimming of distant object enhacments,

the sky is dimmed only when i pass in front off the all and i think this caused by the replacement of the sun by the all

any solutions?

5 hours ago, arrow01 said:

how to make that the distant object enhacments sky dimming is supported?

i have a problem whit sky dimming of distant object enhacments,

the sky is dimmed only when i pass in front off the all and i think this caused by the replacement of the sun by the all

any solutions?

There should be no problems with this mod ? Maybe disable 'dynamic dimming'.

49 minutes ago, hanhan658 said:

When is this mod going to be updated?

Somewhere this month. Please be patient.

51 minutes ago, arrow01 said:

The Sky dimming work but in the wrong moments bocause the distante object enhacments "think" that the all' is the sun

I need logs, screenshots, ... to look into this.

54 minutes ago, arrow01 said:

The Sky dimming work but in the wrong moments bocause the distante object enhacments "think" that the all' is the sun

The All is the stock sun, just edited. Kerbol is a slightly smaller copy of the sun, and is similar in many ways.

This is perhaps just like Kerbalism with magnetosphere directions.

54 minutes ago, hanhan658 said:

When is this mod going to be updated?

You want a date?

15 April.

Spoiler

Scaffolding and support components in place. Docking it all was... interesting, as nothing in this fleet uses RCS.

Unfortunately the heavy lander was too large for the warp bubble and I had to go back to the drawing board for it.j7guNK6.png

On 4/8/2018 at 3:36 PM, GDJ said:

When the mod author feels like doing it!

Took the words right out of my mouth.  While I understand peoples excitement and anticipation (I share it!) its normally not a good idea to ask update timeline questions.  As often said in the forums "Updates are never late, nor early, but right on time"

2 hours ago, Sarxis said:

Yes!  Made it to EVE

Now how do I leave?  lol  ISP is too low.  I've been trying to find an inflatable balloon mod that would work but haven't found one.

Heisenberg by Angel-125 should do the trick. It adds derigibles and a whole suite of parts that will allow you to build a floating runway and aircraft carrier and much more.

2 hours ago, Sahadara said:

Heisenberg by Angel-125 should do the trick. It adds derigibles and a whole suite of parts that will allow you to build a floating runway and aircraft carrier and much more.

Those parts are nice but very large. I would recommend using small inflatable parts in it’s dependency, which i forgot the name of.

16 hours ago, Sarxis said:

Yes!  Made it to EVE

Now how do I leave?  lol  ISP is too low.  I've been trying to find an inflatable balloon mod that would work but haven't found one.

Eve's atmosphere is nerfed to mimic Venus's in real life, a soupy 92 atm. You won't find any engines in stock KSP that could get your craft out of the atmosphere :P

1 hour ago, TheSpacePotato said:

Eve's atmosphere is nerfed to mimic Venus's in real life, a soupy 92 atm. You won't find any engines in stock KSP that could get your craft out of the atmosphere :P

Because everyone who wants extra stars also wants 1/10th scale RSS as well. /s

11 minutes ago, Rakaydos said:

Because everyone who wants extra stars also wants 1/10th scale RSS as well. /s

To be fair, we weren't trying to get an exact replica of 1/10th scale RSS, which is why there's a few changes (different texturing for planets and moons, Voon is larger than Jool, Oran is pink, etc). But we were looking for something that looks familiar and not too alien to us :P

1 minute ago, hanhan658 said:

What annoying? LoL

I think what he meant was that we don't have an actual date for the release of 0.8 and it'll come out whenever we're finished, which could be by the end of the month :P