[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

1 hour ago, Mr.GReAt said:

I liked this mod, however I would like it if you distanced out the star systems out some more as they seem to be too close.

It's kerbal-sized- you have to work with stock timewarp.

The Mk 2 is quickly assembled- Noone wants to wait for the next conjunction to try again, and minor updates are incorporated before rendevus and assembily in less than a kerbin day.

XUoZOUj.png

2YvWzRl.png

The new Scaffold includes two, updated Rotors, specifically resigned with an offswitch for their oversized reaction wheels for ease of transport, as well as more microtugs and chairs, and the asteroid miner modules and heavy lander now incorporate better power supplies for their ISRU equipment.

With time of the essence, the Landing engines are used for the burn out to safe Warp distance. Soon they would be mking their own journey to Duna.axCnmzG.png

19 hours ago, Mr.GReAt said:

I liked this mod, however I would like it if you distanced out the star systems out some more as they seem to be too close.

If you really want to (not recommended) then you could add a zero to the end of all stars that are the center of their system in the cfg files. Sigma dimensions compatibility will be added in the future.

For some reason my game gets really laggy when I land at Tropical Laythe. Even with the lowest graphic settings the game drops to 1-3 FPS. On all the other planets the game stays at a steady 15-20 FPS and at worse drops to 10FPS. Even without scatterer effects or EVE clouds it stills stays at 1FPS on laythe.

Is this normal and thanks for answering in advance.

On 15-4-2018 at 6:41 PM, Bonbo said:

For some reason my game gets really laggy when I land at Tropical Laythe. Even with the lowest graphic settings the game drops to 1-3 FPS. On all the other planets the game stays at a steady 15-20 FPS and at worse drops to 10FPS. Even without scatterer effects or EVE clouds it stills stays at 1FPS on laythe.

Is this normal and thanks for answering in advance.

6 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!;.;;.;;.; My mom will not let me download this mod unless eve is purple! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!;.;;.;;.;

Reveal hidden contents

;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.; so sad. this mod is awesome.

Reveal hidden contents

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

One suggestion I would like to make is not having a pretty much exact copy of the real solar system :wink::wink: you know, like maybe adding a trojan planet like harvest from kerbol origins but more interesting.

Don’t let @StarCrusher96 see that request! :/

17 hours ago, Wilhelm Kerman said:

To scare @The Minmus Derp into submission. 

Also @The Minmus Derp you could delete the modified Eve folders if you really wanted to, if your *mum* doesn’t like a modified Eve.

Deleting the planet folders (but not the sun folder) made Kopernicus fail to load the mod. What went wrong?