[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

12 hours ago, Bwendal said:

I can't wait for this to be compatible with TWB, looks awesome! May I ask if this mod indeed requires a beefy system to run nicely? I'm confident my system can run it fine I'm skeptical as I currently have over 140 mods installed and depending on the situation can sometimes drop below 40fps. Either way I'll probably need to work out which mods I can get rid of to make it a bit smoother

You will need a beefy computer.

But if you can play with 140 mods you should be fine. You may need to uninstall quite a bit of them though.

If you play KSS with visuals they might lag you to hell though. If you desperately want visuals though don't say I didn't warn you. The mod is also modular, so you can uninstall star systems that you don't want/don't need.

9 hours ago, Adstriduum said:

You will need a beefy computer.

But if you can play with 140 mods you should be fine. You may need to uninstall quite a bit of them though.

If you play KSS with visuals they might lag you to hell though. If you desperately want visuals though don't say I didn't warn you. The mod is also modular, so you can uninstall star systems that you don't want/don't need.

Ah thats cool, do you mean visual mods like EVE, scatterer & AVP? While I do run them I need to clean my mod selection out anyway as I don't tend to make the most of all of them

3 hours ago, Bwendal said:

Ah thats cool, do you mean visual mods like EVE, scatterer & AVP? While I do run them I need to clean my mod selection out anyway as I don't tend to make the most of all of them

Yeah, mostly EVE and scatterer.

6 hours ago, Abs0lut3Z3r0 said:

Hey, is it possible to have like a progress report on Nessus and Kerbos systems? Haven't seen them on this thread in a while.

The first parts of the Kerbos System have been released as a test version and the completed Kerbos System and Nessus System are next on our agenda now that current bodies have been updated :)

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, TheSpacePotato said:

The first parts of the Kerbos System have been released as a test version and the completed Kerbos System and Nessus System are next on our agenda now that current bodies have been updated :)

yep

Does anyone know of that mod thats being worked on that will put in all/most solar system mods and position them properly so they all work properly together? I was looking at it a few days ago but I can't remember what it was called

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, OShmuel said:

Hey! When you said in the installation guide RAM, did you mean DDR3 or DDR4?

yes.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, Abs0lut3Z3r0 said:

Hey so I was just going through the scatterer files and uh

//Korlon System
        Item
        {
            celestialBodyName = Hela

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Now why would you be going through the configs?

Edited by Adstriduum

9 hours ago, Gargantua said:

Absolutely loving this mod! :D Quick question however: how does the KSS particle scoop work? xS.

So basically you need to take the scoop to low gasgiant orbits or atm's. Activate it and gather resources.

Hi guys, from now on the KSS download links are down and the project is officially terminated. The reason for this is due to the mod being too big and it has become too much work for me and the team to keep it up. BUT We 're not finished with the KSS universe , and we're currently working on something new that will offer the same concept as KSS did but in a more manageable and finished state when released. Don't panic, your favourite worlds will return, but maybe slightly different. This mod will go by the name: 'Galaxies Unbound'.

4.png?width=400&height=44