StarCrusher96

[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

Recommended Posts

On 12/1/2018 at 12:23 PM, Adstriduum said:

Also, when it comes to realism, The only thing that is being made sure is if the orbits are stable (most of them are). Too many of one star type might get a bit repetitive. In this area gameplay is what were are focusing on, rather then complete and total realism. Also, too many system would become a problem. We have a few more planned but that's really it. I'm not too sure of the exact number. But thanks anyways. Some will be taken into consideration. :)

Well it was a grammatical error. And now that it is fixed I can rest peacefully.

Delete the configs for the Kerbol System and don't install the extended one. You can delete the textures as well but this is optional.

Is this about kss? If it isn't then just saying its about kss.

and also what i mean about long-perion is AROUND HYPAT'S DISTANCE.

(300-5000 KAU)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ILoveStars said:

Is this about kss? If it isn't then just saying its about kss.

and also what i mean about long-perion is AROUND HYPAT'S DISTANCE.

(300-5000 KAU)

 

They aren't exactly practical though. The closest thing planned for them is rouge planets, which more should hopefully be added 0.8.2.

And yes this is about KSS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh ok Adstriduum. 

But there aren't any rogue planets yet and its already 0.8.3.

Please read this StarCrusher96. No offense.

Edited by ILoveStars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 12:15 PM, kmMango said:

Tried this. Deleting all the configs resulted in the game not loading from main menu even after 3 hours of waiting. Deleting some just caused the relevant bodies to cease existing rather than reappear in the proper locations.

I'm not by my computer so you will have to do some digging. I got Minmus back into it's proper orbit by deleting the config in the Celestial section and then I found the file that has the list of configs and deleting the Minmus one out of that. If you do that it might work for all the planet not sure if it's the stock texture I didn't get time to check it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, reducing said:

I'm not by my computer so you will have to do some digging. I got Minmus back into it's proper orbit by deleting the config in the Celestial section and then I found the file that has the list of configs and deleting the Minmus one out of that. If you do that it might work for all the planet not sure if it's the stock texture I didn't get time to check it.

Where was this list of configs? Don't need specific right now, just generally which folder was it in, KSS or Kopernicus?

Edited by kmMango

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kmMango said:

Where was this list of configs? Don't need specific right now, just generally which folder was it in, KSS or Kopernicus?

I believe it was in the KSS file, it was a .cfg with all the stock planets. Maybe it was in the extended Kerbol system. Sorry I wont have access to the files for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 10:13 AM, ILoveStars said:

oh ok Adstriduum. 

But there aren't any rogue planets yet and its already 0.8.3.

Please read this StarCrusher96. No offense.

As of now, not yet. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jesusthebird said:

What does the patch do?

It gets rid of the modified Kerbol System and replaces it with the Stock version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Methus is technically a rogue planet, but it orbits too close to Karkua to be considered a true rogue planet.

Edited by ILoveStars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ILoveStars said:

Well, Methus is technically a rogue planet, but it orbits too close to Karkua to be considered a true rogue planet.

It's not though. It has a clear orbit around Karkua.

It used to be however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now