[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

StarCrusher96

8 hours ago, qazqazqaz said:

I've encountered a problem. on 1.3.1 when i load the game with no other planet packs, the menu doesn't appear, the game just loads indefinitly.

Kopernicus has failed to load KSS. Likely an incorrect version of something. I have had this many times before,

but of course not with KSS.

9 hours ago, qazqazqaz said:

I've encountered a problem. on 1.3.1 when i load the game with no other planet packs, the menu doesn't appear, the game just loads indefinitly.

Means you made a mistake while installing it. I suggest you go to the installation guide on the KSS wiki.

11 minutes ago, qazqazqaz said:

Same problem, loads indefinitly: waited for 20 min with just KSS basic and KSS Kerbol extended. Though only one of the separate KSS folders appers.

http://kerbal-star-systems.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_Guide

make sure you revert ksp to 1.3.1.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Behold, a pale horse.

The K.S.S Forward Unto Nebula

Two.8 MILLION delta v, on an interstellar mission. Did a hard gravity assist from the sun and now it is burning hard for it's target system, should arrive in 5 thousand years, but I can probably cut that down to 100 (I guess) if I exhaust 30% of my fuel. It can carry a crew of 120 kerbals frozen, currently has 10 with 1 awake for the burn, can also carry tons of supplies. I don't think ANYONE has done this in KSP before. Truly, MAKING HISTORY.

Image may contain: night

Image may contain: night

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by The-Doctor

Not the final version, since I think I went a bit overboard, I am gonna revisit the design and do something different after the burn is done, cause I realized I don't need it to be that powerful, because that much delta v means nothing when it is ungodly slow. The time it will take for me to use 30% of my fuel is next to eternity, even with maximum physical tme warp, it may take days in real world time to burn it up. Please note the ship is ridiculously stable and fairly maneuverable despite its size.

Edited by The-Doctor

Could it be possible for the helium 3 to only be mine-able on exoplanetary bodies, such as gas giants in other systems, moons in other systems, planets in other systems, but only on one body per system as a way to justify going out and getting it and sending it home? As a kerbol form of unobtainium :D