Alternate spaceplane adapters Mk3AR and Mk2AR

rkman

These parts contain modified models of C7\'s C7FuselageMk3AR (Mk3 to Mk2 Adapter) and C7FuselageMk2AR (Mk2 to size 1 Adapter) from C7FlightPackV2-15, altered to provide more ground clearance below the tail of airplanes that use these parts as tail sections.

These part do not replace the stock spaceplane adapters.

In the SPH they are listed as C7-FE-03AR-B and C7-FE-02AR-B.

new download link

http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/ck0gesei/spaceplaneadapters_alt.html

Edited by rkman

Next C7 update, can you make a Cargo or Habitat Mod?

Like, simply fuel tanks converted into HABs or a Cargo bays. That would be pretty cool.

If anything it\'s a simple skin redesign and lose the 'fuel' capability or add 'RCS' capability to said HAB mod.

Thanks!

-Vectors.

Somehow I missed downloading these before, and now they disappeared in the forum change. :(
Yeah, same problem here. Please reupload! :D

I'm not OP, but I'd like to help. Unfortunately the new forum:

<ol><li>Won't allow .RAR filetypes (as was originally posted)

<li>Allows up to 20MB in attachments but only <i>100kb</i> per .zip file

</ol>

<s>So, I've gone ahead and shared it in my Google Drive. Follow the link and click File->Download to get the .rar.</s>

Author has <a href="http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/15541-Alternate-spaceplane-adapters-Mk3AR-and-Mk2AR?p=221424&viewfull=1#post221424">rehosted it</a>.

Edited by maxpanic

I've been playing with them...now we just need larger landing gear and swept wings to go with them!

(The old C7 packs have a set of really huge swept wings, and a rescaleFactor around 2.5 upsizes the regular swept wings adequately - now it's just a matter of balancing their stats. You can upsize the landing gear too, but they have issues that won't be fixed until 0.17 :/ )

• 2 weeks later...
could you ... put it somewhere that doesn't require a login? Ie, mediafire. Pleaaaase? :)

I'm not the author...I'm not sure why it was hosted at that site. Nobody wants to create an account et cetera just to download one file. Anyway I put it up on Mediafire.

<a href="http://www./?ms9j5scp2nl1x9v" alt="Mediafire Link" tooltip="Linko de Mediafireo">Mediafire link</a>

Hey i don't want to use 4shared can you have another download link. i dont like registering to download something i find that quite stupid for a one time download. However the mod sounds good and i want to try it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.