Mods. Dont. Work. Again.

So i've been using BDArmory and North kerbin dynamics for a while now, but when 1.2.2 came out i installed new mods and suddenly i cant fire the nukes. BDArmory stopped showing up on the side of my screen too.. any fix for this?

;.;;.;:(

I'm new to the game, just got it a couple days ago, and I'm trying to install some mods to help me with flying aircraft through the atmosphere.  I'm not a newb to modding, I mod Farming Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator and the like.  I've reviewed all the online documentation and videos and it seems pretty straight-forward.  Just take the zip files and stuff em in the Game Data folder.  I'm running 1.2.2 in 64bit, and I'm reloading an existing save-game in career mode, and none of the 4 mods I've tried are showing up in-game.  I've tried MechJed2, AtmosphereAutopilot-master, DynamicDefflection and Pilot Assistant.  None of them seem to be working. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Tex_NL, that second link of yours is the most in depth I've seen.  All the videos, and even the links directed by your first link, just say take the zip file and stuff I in the game data folder.  Well that didn't work.

After reviewing the second link, I unpacked all the mods, drilled down and found the proper file(s), (the file inside the game data file, if applicable) and placed those in the game data folder.  After doing so, I managed to get 1 out of 4 of the mods to work.  Pilot-Assistant was the only one that took, the other three never happened.  It's OK for now, I just needed one flight assistant.  I'll have to tinker around with some different mods and see if I keep having this issue.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.