The Yatsykon Concept Co. unveils our first aircraft - The Yat-1 UltraLight.

Yatsykon

Yatsykon Concept Co. - With us, you'll soar to new heights!

as17mhy.jpg

After years of R&D, the Yatsykon Concept Co. is proud to unveil our first ever personal UltraLight™ aircraft!

Powered by a C7 Aerospace J20 "Juno" Engine, and with a wingspan of over 17 meters, this small personal

transportation craft provides an efficient alternative to the bulky, fuel-hungry, and expensive craft provided

by other manufacturers. With a leisurely top speed of 130 m/s, the Yat-1 UltraLight™ provides you

with enough range to get to the local island or mountain resort and back, many times! 

Aircraft Characteristics

Top Speed - 130 m/s at 1,000 meters above sea level, in level flight.

Fuel - 50 Units

Optimal Fuel consumption - 0.04 Units/Second

Optimal Range - 162.5 km

Download Here

The Imgur Albums are not working, so here's the album link.

Edited by Yatsykon
Added DL link, Added Album of moar screenshots.

3 hours ago, panzerknoef said:

Nice looking plane! I'd love to see more pics of it! And I'm hoping there'll be a download link soon cuz i feel like flying that one.

As stated above, welcome to the community! 

6 hours ago, Mikki said:

Hi there, nice bird you made! :D And hello to the forums!

8 hours ago, klond said:

Welcome!  What a professional ad.  Original plane too.  Dat tiny disclaimer.

2 hours ago, MajaeV said:

I'll have two of those! Any customization options my good sir?

Thanks for the welcome! The dropbox download link has been activated, feel free to grab a copy!

@Yatsykon

Hi there, i took a bit time and grabbed your cool miniplane for testflight, well, Jebediah gets payd for this kind of work actually...

Jeb says: "Excellent plane, looping, barrelroll, nicely gliding, perfect landing, 10/10. Careerproof. Canopy silences fannoise sufficiently." 

Spoiler

fcfgEj0.pngWjRCbY0.png1quyLOU.png

Big fun to fly around KSC and buzz the buildings, relaxing speed for busy Kerbonauts! Cheers! :D

Edited by Mikki
spaces, french to english8D

@He_162

I imagine that while climbing, increasing/decreasing your inclination from the horizon could be used to effectively control your speed.

Though, for this stage of the flight you would have to use your engine, which may/may not qualify under "some kind of other power".

Once at altitude, you can use the same technique of changing your inclination to control the speed at which you are gliding (Falling?) at.

At least, that's how I would imagine doing this.

4 hours ago, Yatsykon said:

@He_162

I imagine that while climbing, increasing/decreasing your inclination from the horizon could be used to effectively control your speed.

Though, for this stage of the flight you would have to use your engine, which may/may not qualify under "some kind of other power".

Once at altitude, you can use the same technique of changing your inclination to control the speed at which you are gliding (Falling?) at.

At least, that's how I would imagine doing this.

I downloaded your craft, and put a detachable ladder glitch drive on top, and tried that, it kind of worked, but was too slow for flight, I think a hybrid car boat could probably do it, but that'd be pretty easy, not really a challenge I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.