CKAN (The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network); v1.28.0 - Dyson

politas

10 minutes ago, NoShotz said:

Some mods that were recently added to CKAN's NetKAN repo haven't appeared within CKAN, I think something may have broken.

That's not useful if you don't say which mods.

10 minutes ago, NoShotz said:

Also http://status.ksp-ckan.org/ is listing some errors, might be related

Those are all specific problems caused by different things that are wrong with specific mods. Most of them have open pull requests from CKAN team members with fixes.

Edited by HebaruSan

Have a bit of patience. Not even CKAN robot can catch so many changes on different hosting web sites in such short time. Not even to speak when there is requirement of human input to push new mod request. There was big "flame forum war" with request from moders that CKAN robot does not put new mod until it is tested and aproved by humans, to minimize install errors.

Given a limited free time that people who work on CKAN project have, it is understandable that some things need time to be merged. They are just humans afterall, with real life commitments beside CKAN project.

1 minute ago, kcs123 said:

Have a bit of patience. Not even CKAN robot can catch so many changes on different hosting web sites in such short time.

Nah, this time it looks like there's really something wrong. Should just be a matter of restarting the bot.

Just now, kcs123 said:

Have a bit of patience. Not even CKAN robot can catch so many changes on different hosting web sites in such short time. Not even to speak when there is requirement of human input to push new mod request. There was big "flame forum war" with request from moders that CKAN robot does not put new mod until it is tested and aproved by humans, to minimize install errors.

Given a limited free time that people who work on CKAN project have, it is understandable that some things need time to be merged. They are just humans afterall, with real life commitments beside CKAN project.

Oh scrap was just an example, I just found it odd that the last index was 3 days ago. I know that jobs and such come first, just wanted to bring it to someones attention that something may have broken.

@HebaruSan
Had the same feeling. On my 200 mod install the last days each 5-6 hours came updates, even more since @linuxgurugamer updates all his mods atm...
But I didn't had updates today an yesterday and was wondering, if something is wrong...
LGG committed a new version of "toolbar" and there also is no update in CKAN, yet.

Edited by Jebs_SY

I've noticed this as well. I just went through all recent SpaceDock updates and it appears that "Tracking Station Evolved" was the last SpaceDock mod update to make it to CKAN. That was 3 days ago.

4 hours ago, Jpbackman said:

Same here... from the last two days the list of compatible mods has freezed completely for me.

2 hours ago, Kefka.P said:

I too am experiencing the issue mentioned by Jpbackman and Jebs_SY above.

2 hours ago, NoShotz said:

Yep, plenty of mods have been updated since the list stopped updating.

1 hour ago, JedTech said:

I've noticed this as well. I just went through all recent SpaceDock updates and it appears that "Tracking Station Evolved" was the last SpaceDock mod update to make it to CKAN. That was 3 days ago.

Thanks, all of these comments are completely redundant. I sent a message to the server admin. He'll fix it when he fixes it.

2 hours ago, Grenartia said:

SuicidalInsanity's latest 1.4.1 update to Mk2 Expansion isn't showing up for me, and he said he fixed an error on his end, but I still only see the 1.3.1 version on CKAN

See the five posts immediately before yours.

2 minutes ago, Bersagliere81 said:

just hoping this could be helpful, but the number of compatible mods is stuck on 343 from few days.
Other mods that I am aware of that should be listed are kerbalism (new version) and kerbal construction time

It's not helpful, unfortunately. The problem is known and we don't need any further information about it. Thanks.

Can I get some help?

My CKAN will not open at all normally without throwing this error log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a1u6fh0ubr4te4/CKAN error log.txt?dl=0

I am planning on updating to KSP 1.3.1 soon and would like to have CKAN available to update the mods I installed with it.

Also it can't seem to update at all so if updating will fix it I would just need how to get it to update.