Jump to content

CKAN (The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network); v1.28.0 - Dyson


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Jacke said:

As in "Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier", the name it's listed in the CKAN window?  I just updated and it's still showing as compatible with KSP 1.7.3.  I could also install it.

Here's what I'm seeing in the CKAN window

B6iCykx.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tyko said:

@HebaruSan with the latest update CKAN is no longer recognizing the current Kopernicus build as compatible with a clean install of 1.7.3

Thanks for maintaining this mod. If you need any other info let me know. 

Kopernicus depends on ModularFlightIntegrator, which is only supported up to KSP 1.6.

https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/wiki/User-guide#choosing-compatible-game-versions

Link to post
Share on other sites

BUGREPORT CKAN v1.26.4   KSP v.1.7.3

Trying to install NearFuture mods group on my portable KSP 1.7.3 installation i've broke something in my local CKAN repository. Thereafter at the end of the installation of any mod i get this message with option to continue which freezes app and option quit.

Spoiler

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`3 func)
   at CKAN.NetFileCache.EnforceSizeLimit(Int64 bytes, Registry registry)
   at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.EnforceCacheSizeLimit()
   at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList(ICollection`1 modules, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader, Boolean ConfirmPrompt)
   at CKAN.Main.InstallMods(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ckan
    Assembly Version: 1.26.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.26.4
    CodeBase: file:///G:/ksp6a/ckan.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3081.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Numerics
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Data
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3081.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Transactions
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.CSharp
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Dynamic
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
----------------------------------------
Accessibility
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
----------------------------------------
System.EnterpriseServices
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

 

 

There is my local CKAN repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U4cNsWCQtuzEiebkdG6RbPtvftvyalAe

How can i manually fix my rep?

Edited by Ivan Pomidorov
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there.

The Global Construction (previously Ground Construction) mod doesn't display when KSP compatible version are selected as 1.6 (installing to game version 1.6.1.2401). Allista says all the components should be valid from 1.6.1 to 1.7.2 

Can this be rectified, as it makes it difficult to install MKS into 1.6.1 without the dependency chain being available

Thanks

Edited by strudo76
Now called Global Contruction
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, strudo76 said:

The Global Construction (previously Ground Construction) mod doesn't display when KSP compatible version are selected as 1.6 (installing to game version 1.6.1.2401). Allista says all the components should be valid from 1.6.1 to 1.7.2 

Can this be rectified, as it makes it difficult to install MKS into 1.6.1 without the dependency chain being available

That mod is set up to host its metadata on @allista's own repository. Submitted to help him fix that:  https://github.com/allista/GroundConstruction/pull/58

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, finding CKAN really useful and good for getting my game and all the mods up and running smoothly.

One suggestion, if I might, would be to add a "date added" or "released on" column. That way i could sort for new mods available and then follow the links to research them.

Anyway thanks for keeping it maintained - SJ

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, serjames said:

One suggestion, if I might, would be to add a "date added" or "released on" column. That way i could sort for new mods available and then follow the links to research them.

Thanks for adding one more link I can use to prove this is "in demand". :)

https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN-Infra/issues/6   https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/issues/1155  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2019 at 12:52 AM, Ivan Pomidorov said:

BUGREPORT CKAN v1.26.4   KSP v.1.7.3

Trying to install NearFuture mods group on my portable KSP 1.7.3 installation i've broke something in my local CKAN repository. Thereafter at the end of the installation of any mod i get this message with option to continue which freezes app and option quit.

Thanks for letting us know about this. It should be fixed in the next release:

https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/pull/2856

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

No, you didn't?

Apologies... I forgot the other screenshot! :blush:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoyHZiRU1jT-zblN6ViBhPIjXJ-KUg?e=XpXAHG

I also ran it again to get the text from the exception dialog:

Spoiler

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: rowIndex
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.InvalidateRow(Int32 rowIndex)
   at CKAN.Main.ConflictsUpdated(Dictionary`2 prevConflicts)
   at CKAN.Main.set_Conflicts(Dictionary`2 value)
   at CKAN.Main.<UpdateChangeSetAndConflicts>d__63.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at CKAN.Main.<ModList_CellValueChanged>d__284.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ckan
    Assembly Version: 1.26.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.26.4
    CodeBase: file:///Q:/Users/Scott/Downloads/ckan.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3801.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Numerics
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Runtime.Serialization
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3825.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Data
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3815.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Transactions
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.CSharp
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Dynamic
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
----------------------------------------
System.EnterpriseServices
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
----------------------------------------
Accessibility
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.


 

In my defense, I've only had one cup of coffee so far.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, eightiesboi said:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: rowIndex
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.InvalidateRow(Int32 rowIndex)
   at CKAN.Main.ConflictsUpdated(Dictionary`2 prevConflicts)
   at CKAN.Main.set_Conflicts(Dictionary`2 value)
   at CKAN.Main.<UpdateChangeSetAndConflicts>d__63.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at CKAN.Main.<ModList_CellValueChanged>d__284.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

Thanks, that is known and in process of being fixed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, SteveD80 said:

I would love it if the "Launch KSP" button disabled itself after clicking it for 5-10 seconds

Yeah, it would be nice if Squad could bump the priority of the splash screen display.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The latest version gives me nothing but problems.

 

Clicking checkboxes just makes the program unresponsive for like 15 seconds (hitting 'update all' when there's a lot to update locks it up for like 5 minutes).

During mass updates/downloads I constantly get showered with stupid meaningless errors like this:

System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.IO.IOException: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
   at System.Net.ConnectStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsReadCallbackState(DownloadBitsState state, IAsyncResult result)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Then when the downloads are about finished, I get crap like this:

One or more downloads were unsuccessful:

Error downloading CryoEngines 1:1.0.3: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
Error downloading KerbalAtomics 1:1.0.5: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
Error downloading NearFutureLaunchVehicles 1.2.3: Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed.

And the installation says 'failed' and I have to start all over, frequently having to re-download several files.

This literally never ever happened under previous versions. This now is a total mess.

Edited by Frostiken
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Frostiken said:

Clicking checkboxes just makes the program unresponsive for like 15 seconds (hitting 'update all' when there's a lot to update locks it up for like 5 minutes).

That's probably this issue: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/issues/2846

There's a test build with a fix here if you want to try it: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/pull/2855

13 minutes ago, Frostiken said:

During mass updates/downloads I constantly get showered with stupid meaningless errors like this:


System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.IO.IOException: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
   at System.Net.ConnectStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsReadCallbackState(DownloadBitsState state, IAsyncResult result)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Then when the downloads are about finished, I get crap like this:


One or more downloads were unsuccessful:

Error downloading CryoEngines 1:1.0.3: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
Error downloading KerbalAtomics 1:1.0.5: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
Error downloading NearFutureLaunchVehicles 1.2.3: Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed.

And the installation says 'failed' and I have to start all over, frequently having to re-download several files.

Hmm, haven't seen that before. Is it possible you were trying this while SpaceDock was down?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Geonovast locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...