[1.12.x] BetterTimeWarpContinued - Customizable Time Warp, and Lossless Physics Warp

linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, eberkain said:

BTW just changes the time warp rates, nothing else.  So use the stock controls,  < > for normal warp  and  alt+< > for physics warp. 

well, that is a bummer then, because i get no effect whatsoever.  i'm trying to debug a kos script that has a narrow time window in a save to test it under certain conditions and want to slow things down so i can get the data i need.  no slo-mo.  i'm on 1.11, maybe that is it

Ok. figured it out.  In slo-mo, you use the ">" increase key to decrease the speed.  That had not occurred to me.  Happy now.  Thanks for responding, much appreciated

Edited by darthgently
eureka!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Will this be updated to 1.11? If it is already updated to 1.11, would you mind changing the thread title to reflect that?

It should work in 1.11, why don't you try it and let me know.  I'm still in 1.10 for reasons 

1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

I just installed it, and the button doesn't show up, the timewarp doesnt get faster, and in general nothing happens :(

23 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Dud you install the dependencies?

Trying out BTW to see if it can replace Time Control; first time I took it for a spin, I also didn't have a button, but it was caused (for me) by installing the *master* version of Toolbar Control from Github (just out of curiosity, since it appeared newer than the standard release). When I installed the actual release 0.1.9.4 off github page, as one is obviously supposed to do, it all worked fine. Dunno if that's what could be happening.

KSP 1.11.1, both expansions, pretty clean install.

the mod stoped working for me when i installed a bunch of other mods, i installed like 40 mods at once so i don't really know which one is the faulty

the B button shows on the screen, i can create, edit and delete custom timewarps, but i can only change the physic timewarp, the normal one does nothing when i click select.

is there like a known list of mods that are incompatible with better timewarp, or maybe a fix for this?

EDIT: nevermind, i found out it was the warp everywhere mod breaking better time warp, didn't realized i had both installed

Edited by wandervrk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Dominiquini said:

In the new KSP 1.12.0, the icon on top-left of the screen,  is misaligned!

489E4hz.jpg

PA26UBD.jpg

(https://imgur.com/a/yt1K66l)

Thanks.

Jeez, can't you wait even a little bit?

It isn't even released yet

Ok, I see it's on Steam.  But please be a bit patient, I need it from the store, and besides, it's still the middle of the day

Edited by linuxgurugamer

13 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Jeez, can't you wait even a little bit?

It isn't even released yet

Ok, I see it's on Steam.  But please be a bit patient, I need it from the store, and besides, it's still the middle of the day

I'm just reporting the bug!
Sorry if it felt like I'm charging or complaining about something!

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Dominiquini said:

I'm just reporting the bug!
Sorry if it felt like I'm charging or complaining about something!

Thanks.

Nice to report bugs :)

Most modders appreciate just a little time to test things themselves when a new version of KSP is released before others report bugs though, just so you know :)

New release, 2.3.12.7

• Renamed BetterTimeWarp-1.8.0.version file back to normal : BetterTimeWarp.version
  • Moved dropdown button over 32 pixels for 1.12

Note:  May take a few hours for CKAN to see it

Edited by linuxgurugamer

31 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 2.3.12.7

• Renamed BetterTimeWarp-1.8.0.version file back to normal : BetterTimeWarp.version
  • Moved dropdown button over 32 pixels for 1.12

Note:  May take a few hours for CKAN to see it

Wow, steam hasn't even finished downloading 1.12 and the Modfather is already knocking them out !!