[1.12.x] BetterTimeWarpContinued - Customizable Time Warp, and Lossless Physics Warp

linuxgurugamer

24 minutes ago, amarius1 said:

Hey @linuxgurugamer would you mind if I included this mod with Kerbol Origins? People really seem to reach the limits of stock time warp while traveling to my planets.

Please don’t.  Mod packs can have issues, I'd rather you provide a link or a .ckan of the recommended mods

On 6/16/2019 at 3:48 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Please don’t.  Mod packs can have issues, I'd rather you provide a link or a .ckan of the recommended mods

Okay, thanks for letting me know! Have you heard anything new of the original dev? He used to be pretty big in the planet modding community with us. 

Edited by amarius1

3 hours ago, amarius1 said:

Okay, thanks for letting me know! Have you heard anything new of the original dev? He used to be pretty big in the planet modding community with us. 

Nope.  If he came back, I'd happily turn this mod back over to him

5 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Nope.  If he came back, I'd happily turn this mod back over to him

Sad :( I was developing the Kopernicus Expanded mod or whatever it was called which added footprints and comet trails to bodies.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, cryogenic said:

I installed this on 1.7 using CKAN but the drop down arrow wont show up.  It has all the dependency in the gamedata folder so i really don't know what is happening.  There is a little bettertimewarp icon on the right hand side when i launch my rockets but it doesn't do anything or make the little arrow appear like it should.  :(

It's the exact same for me, I installed all the dependencies, but the drop down arrow doesn't show. I also get the better time warp icon on the right but clicking on it doesn't do anything. 

Also right after my save finishes loading, I get two messages on top about new time warp modes being loaded or something like that. So it seems the mod is working but the menu isn't. 

1 hour ago, Luppa said:

It's the exact same for me, I installed all the dependencies, but the drop down arrow doesn't show. I also get the better time warp icon on the right but clicking on it doesn't do anything. 

Also right after my save finishes loading, I get two messages on top about new time warp modes being loaded or something like that. So it seems the mod is working but the menu isn't. 

Log file, please

1 hour ago, argamidon said:

HI ! I just installed KSP 1.7.2 and this mod with version 2.3.11.4, but  button of mod is not shown on KSP gameplay. What should I do ?

If you’ve installed this mod together with its dependencies (via CKAN or manually) and you don’t see an icon with a big green B on it then a good start would be a logfile :) 

Since you mentioned installing this mod specifically with its version number I’m guessing you may be missing the dependencies though so that may need some checking. 

8 minutes ago, Jognt said:

If you’ve installed this mod together with its dependencies (via CKAN or manually) and you don’t see an icon with a big green B on it then a good start would be a logfile :) 

Since you mentioned installing this mod specifically with its version number I’m guessing you may be missing the dependencies though so that may need some checking. 

This mod has three dependencies, ToolbatController, ClickThruBlocker and UnBlur

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

This mod has three dependencies, ToolbatController, ClickThruBlocker and UnBlur

Yeah! Just installed UnBluer and this mod stared to work!!

Thank you very much !

Unfortunately I did not realize what dependencies this addon has :) anyway it works ! 

Edited by argamidon

1 hour ago, argamidon said:

Yeah! Just installed UnBluer and this mod stared to work!!

Thank you very much !

Unfortunately I did not realize what dependencies this addon has :) anyway it works ! 

Unblur is a new dependency for the ToolbarController, therefore it's now a dependency for this mod.

Glad you got it working

• 2 weeks later...

I cant see the arrow or the "B" I have used this mod in the past but now I cant get it working, helpplz

Im quite sure I have all the dependencis, File names: 000_ClickThroughBlocker, 001_ToolbarControl and unBlur.0.5.0.dll (and BetterTimeWarp ofcourse) All of them are in the latest versions (I think) and they are manually downloaded.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 1:04 AM, Dizor said:

By some reason warp rates selection switch back to the standard ones. And I have to activate my custom rates every time. This is pretty annoying.

I honestly thought this was default behavior :| 

On 8/28/2019 at 8:45 PM, Doyley said:

Is this mod still active?  ie. is there a version in development for the most recent version of KSP?
Thanks

It works fine in KSP 1.7.3, with the caveat mentioned in the post before yours. 

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Define "every time".

Every time you start the game, every time you want to timewarp?

For me; every scene change. 

Setting them in the Space Centre says “Default warp set to [customWarpProfileName]” but upon scene change it will revert to default.