[1.12.x] BetterTimeWarpContinued - Customizable Time Warp, and Lossless Physics Warp

linuxgurugamer

Excellent mod.

My only issue is how the currently selected warp profiles keep on reverting to default every time I launch a new vessel. 

Is it possible to make a certain warp preset the 'default' that is always used, regardless of vessel swapping, new vessels, and save game loading? 

• 1 month later...

Hi, is it possible to set "hyper warp" as default warp setting? Just to avoid enabling it all the time.., thanks!

EDIT: just noticed the above post mentioned that too, sorry..

Edited by kurgut

5 hours ago, Julymie said:

Help! It doesn't work with me :( I still have to wait 20  [snip]  min for an acceleration...

Or maybe I don't enable it correctly..?

Please help me, i play on ksp 1.6.1

First, make sure you have the correct dependencies installed:

New Dependencies

Let us know if you still have issues

16 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

First, make sure you have the correct dependencies installed:

New Dependencies

Let us know if you still have issues

I already have these mods installed and I can access the mod (BetterTime Warp) in game but can't warp time.. I tried everything, click on the warp scale, alt + up, fn + alt + up, alt + tab, etc...  

3 hours ago, Julymie said:

I already have these mods installed and I can access the mod (BetterTime Warp) in game but can't warp time.. I tried everything, click on the warp scale, alt + up, fn + alt + up, alt + tab, etc...  

Did you try clicking on the little down arrow at the top, just to the right of the little status bar at the top left?

Ummm, now you just changed your story.  First you say that:

On 2/2/2019 at 7:08 AM, Julymie said:

I can access the mod (BetterTime Warp) in game but can't warp time..

but now you are talking about:

2 hours ago, Julymie said:

cannot warp while accelerating.

These are two different problems, please be more specific

I re-downloaded the mod and the dependecies for ksp 1.6.1 but it doesnt seem to work. It shows on the toolbar and i can click it and so on, but i still cant warp any faster in low orbit(still 10x at 28 km over dres). I assume that i have the wrong version of this mod as i have 1.6 and the mod has 1.5. Is this a problem and if so can it be fixed? Or is there some other way(or mod) to warp faster in low orbit in 1.6?

4 hours ago, Eriksonn said:

I re-downloaded the mod and the dependecies for ksp 1.6.1 but it doesnt seem to work. It shows on the toolbar and i can click it and so on, but i still cant warp any faster in low orbit(still 10x at 28 km over dres). I assume that i have the wrong version of this mod as i have 1.6 and the mod has 1.5. Is this a problem and if so can it be fixed? Or is there some other way(or mod) to warp faster in low orbit in 1.6?

There is HMV's Warp Everywhere. I believe its updated to 1.6

4 hours ago, Eriksonn said:

Can you click the down arrow at the top left of the screen (just to the right of the status bar)?  See the following image (from the OP):

hkJmQxT.png

Assuming you do, then you can select Hyper Warp, or go into Advanced and create your own customized warp steps

Edited by linuxgurugamer

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Can you click the down arrow at the top left of the screen (just to the right of the status bar)? 

I can click the button but it doesnt show any other options except standard for some reason. And i also cant warp fast in low orbit either. Also the White squares on the toolbar is where BetterTimeWarp and ToolbarController should be. I can click them just fine tho. 

wzWrOwp.png

You have a bad installation of those 2 mods. The fact that you are saying those white squares tells me that the mods are not installed in the correct places. Also, the fact you only see the standard warp tells me that it's not in the correct place because it cannot read the file. 

Better time warp should be in the game data directory and the toolbar controller should also be in that directory I'm guessing that you probably had put them in sight a game data which is underneath the game data directory.

If you want a, take a screenshot of your game data directory and post it so we can see what you actually have 

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've tried to install this mod to save me from eternal ionic thrusts, but no icons seem to appear anywhere in the game. I'm playing on KSP 1.6.1 and using BetterTimeWarp v2.3.11.2. I tried with Mechjeb installed and without it.

Someone can help me ?

Here is a link to a screenshot of my GameData folder ( I've not found how to upload my pic on the forum xD )

Fly safe!

GameData screen:

https://ibb.co/rvzZ9k5

1 hour ago, Sage_Haze said:

Hello, I've tried to install this mod to save me from eternal ionic thrusts, but no icons seem to appear anywhere in the game. I'm playing on KSP 1.6.1 and using BetterTimeWarp v2.3.11.2. I tried with Mechjeb installed and without it.

Someone can help me ?

Here is a link to a screenshot of my GameData folder ( I've not found how to upload my pic on the forum xD )

Fly safe!

GameData screen:

https://ibb.co/rvzZ9k5

Looks like you are missing the required dependencies listed in the OP.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2017 at 12:55 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Great for ion engines! 1 hour burn completed in 3 minutes at 20x physical warp.

Hey, I've installed Better Time Warp and I was wondering how to set this up. Can you give me instructions or something? Thanks.

Hi I already read the first post.  I was just wondering if the links from two years ago are still the ones to use.  I'm using 1.6.1 and it sounds like CKAN is the way to cover the dependencies, is there just one link to get that?  If someone can post a couple of the most up to date links, I would be thankful.