[1.12.x] BetterTimeWarpContinued - Customizable Time Warp, and Lossless Physics Warp

linuxgurugamer

@jnbspace Have you installed all the dependencies ?

On 1/13/2017 at 2:55 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

The new version for KSP 1.4.1 has new dependencies

New Dependencies

CKAN has been updated to install the dependencies, if needed.

I don’t see the toolbar controller icon in your screenshot

Edited by Aodhan

51 minutes ago, Aodhan said:

@jnbspace Have you installed all the dependencies ?

I don’t see the toolbar controller icon in your screenshot

Ta. CKAN was the solution which I had never heard of until you posted your reply even though it is in message one of this thread. I googled for BetterTimeWarp after seeing it listed on a you tube video, that got me a download with no references to dependencies. Googling the problems got me to this thread. Your reply got me to CKAN.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I once used better time warp's hyper warp, never using it again. it completely destroyed the orbits of a relay network around kerbin, the satelites ended up very close to each other and I had to terminate them. I know Its probably because it put it too fast, and im not mad or anything, just wanted you know.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, acivilian23 said:

This might sound stupid but can someone help me? I clicked on the Simple button, and the GUI for the warp options disappeared. All I get is a blank stock-alike GUI box. How do I get it to appear again? 

How about a pic to show what you are asking about

• 2 months later...

So I downloaded all the files and stuck them in my Game data folder like it said but the only pop up I get is the toolbarcontroller. I don't see anything about the timewarp mod anywhere. Did I need to change something in one of the files first to get it to work? 

Sorry to reply again but I've been trying to get this to work and I have not been able to see any drop down arrow or a B anywhere on my screen. I would like to get this to work because I'm planning on making a craft that uses ion engines but I don't want to sit through a 30 min burn (that's with the fastest stock physics).  I put this mod's file in the GameData folder like I do with all my other mods, they all work but this one isn't showing up. Does it not work for the newest version of KSP? 

Lossless physics reduce lag a lot but I encounter some problem, the mod doesn't care what the lossless physic warp rates is, it just go to the default rate despite I press 1 and quickloaded, which make the game quite slow.

2 hours ago, MerlinsMaster said:

I installed this, but I can't find the UI for it anywhere.  I do have ClickThroughBlocker and ToolBarController installed.  I'm running 1.7.3.  Does the current version work for that?

32 minutes ago, AdaptableRuben said:

I installed the Better time warp mod for KSP 1.7.3 how it was supposed to be installed and when i run the game i see 0 stuff about the Better Time Warp Mod so if you know how to fix the problem can you please tell me.

Both of you, first check to see that you have the correct versions of ClickThroughBlocker, ToolbarController installed.  Then send me log files, please (see my sig for info)

• 4 weeks later...

I love seeing this mod used on videos I watch and I wanted to get it and use it myself, but I can't figure out how to change from standard time warp to physics warp. The buttons on the drop down don't seem to be doing anything except changing it from standard to hyper warp. Is there a keyboard button I don't know about to switch from standard to physics? If there is any instructions online to use this mod to its fullest, a link to that would be amazing.

Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.