[1.4.x] BDArmory Continued v1.2.2.2 [8/8/2018] + Vessel Mover, Camera Tools, BDMk22, Destruction Effects, Burn Together

DoctorDavinci

hi, i have 1.2.2 and i been trying to get your really cool mod to work. but its not working for me. iv been watching videos how to use this mod. the weapon module is not working for me , for some reason. i did what the people in the videos iv watched but it doesn't seem to work i used the BDArmory and BDArmory continued both of them do the same. what do i do. 

thanks for your time.

Good evening all,

I have been having the same problem as DYo12234, and and am seeking advice.  I have done four hard resets and as far as i can tell this is an issue with the mod itself and not an conflict with another mod. 

Vs. 1.2.2 / 64bit

Prob. Bdarmory weapon manager is non functional, and only some of the weapons work[ mainly missiles, though most only give a jettison option] as well, toolbar button is white and non functional.

MDs/Ins.  BDArmory Vs. 0.11.1.6

Log's.https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuxayhl4i7ykjsa/output_log.txt?dl=0

Ksplog. https://www.dropbox.com/s/czekx3drhl2puxr/KSP.log?dl=0

Screenshot. JwKPE3h.jpg

Sorry for taking so much of your time.

\By the way, the "How to get support [read first] " , give's me this " NOTE: These logs are not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do not upload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log "

I assumed from that, that you needed the output, not the ksp.log\

Progressively,

TheAshenHat

Edited by TheAshenHat
Adding more log's.

2 hours ago, TheAshenHat said:

Good evening all,

I have been having the same problem as DYo12234, and and am seeking advice.  I have done four hard resets and as far as i can tell this is an issue with the mod itself and not an conflict with another mod. 

Vs. 1.2.2 / 64bit

Prob. Bdarmory weapon manager is non functional, and only some of the weapons work[ mainly missiles, though most only give a jettison option] as well, toolbar button is white and non functional.

MDs/Ins.  BDArmory Vs. 0.11.1.6

Log's.https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuxayhl4i7ykjsa/output_log.txt?dl=0

KSP.log please ... I refer you to the following thread where it describes in detail everything that is required for us to help you:

9 hours ago, toxic reaper said:

hi, i have 1.2.2 and i been trying to get your really cool mod to work. but its not working for me. iv been watching videos how to use this mod. the weapon module is not working for me , for some reason. i did what the people in the videos iv watched but it doesn't seem to work i used the BDArmory and BDArmory continued both of them do the same. what do i do. 

thanks for your time.

I refer you to the following thread where it describes in detail everything that is required for us to help you:

@TheAshenHat - You have installed BDAc incorrectly ... I have amended the OP to provide an explanation on how to correctly install BDAc

First download the latest release (not the source download) and then extract the BDArmory folder contained within the zip file and place it into your KSP/Gamedata folder ... Do not, I repeat, do not place the Gamedata folder contained within the BDAc zip into your Gamedata folder as this will cause umpteen million conflicts to arise as the BahaTurret pickle looks for textures, configs and whatnot in specific places

I googled and cound find a thread for it, so can I suggest different AI modes for vehicles, vtols and types of planes?

I imagine some would be easier to implement than others.

For example, I imagine making a jet that does Boom and zoom instead of turn fighting is just the changing of a few things.

Hi @USB4, welcome to the forums

The ideas that you have suggested are all great and some have been discussed before in the lost thread ... the missile that shall not be named is buried somewhere in that thread too :wink:

Might I suggest jumping over to the BDAc issues page on Github and opening an enhancement request detailing your ideas :) 

The BDAc team uses the Github issues tracker for these types of things which greatly assists the team with keeping track of bugs and all the great suggestions and ideas that the community comes up with

Here's the link: https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/issues

Edited by DoctorDavinci

Hi,

Just downloaded the latest release, and the .version file says it's only good up to 1.2.1

I was working on CKAN issues and found this.

So, would it be possible to get the .version updated (no need to change the actual version, just update the KSP version max) and back on Github?  If not, would it be ok if I patched the CKAN info to force 1.2.2 compatibility?

There is at least one (maybe more) other mods which are waiting for this.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi,

Just downloaded the latest release, and the .version file says it's only good up to 1.2.1

I was working on CKAN issues and found this.

So, would it be possible to get the .version updated (no need to change the actual version, just update the KSP version max) and back on Github?  If not, would it be ok if I patched the CKAN info to force 1.2.2 compatibility?

There is at least one (maybe more) other mods which are waiting for this.

Thanks

Thanks for bringing that to our attention ... I have opened a Github issue to address this and it should be fixed for the next release of BDAc

In the meantime you can ignore the warning as BDAc is working in 1.2.2

Just now, DoctorDavinci said:

Thanks for bringing that to our attention ... I have opened a Github issue to address this and it should be fixed for the next release of BDAc

In the meantime you can ignore the warning as BDAc is working in 1.2.2

It's not a warning, it that CKAN can't index it for 1.2.2 right now.

So with your permission, I'll patch the CKAN info to allow 1.2.2

47 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

It's not a warning, it that CKAN can't index it for 1.2.2 right now.

So with your permission, I'll patch the CKAN info to allow 1.2.2

It is our policy not to provide support for CKAN as we have no control over the process beyond listing when deploying to SpaceDock.

However, feel free to make the changes and submit a PR on Github

Just now, DoctorDavinci said:

It is our policy not to provide support for CKAN as we have no control over the process beyond listing when deploying to SpaceDock.

However, feel free to make the changes and submit a PR on Github

I understand that, and appreciate your feedback

3 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

The last release is from November

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases

Nope, i use this but doesnt fix the issue.

I have seen few people having same issue but need to confirm, does everyone have same issue? bomb reticle showing under plane not where it should hit if plane is higher than 250m or so?  (i also seen they found way to solve issue in github around december but there is no release yet.)

Edited by qromodynmc

16 minutes ago, qromodynmc said:

I have seen few people having same issue but need to confirm, does everyone have same issue? bomb reticle showing under plane not where it should hit if plane is higher than 250m or so?  (i also seen they found way to solve issue in github around december but there is no release yet.)

Ok, then it will be released soon :)

41 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

Ok, then it will be released soon :)

Are you speaking for the team, or just hopeful?
I'm asking because if it will be within a day or so, I won't bother updating CKAN with a patch to fix the bad .version file

Edited by linuxgurugamer

43 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Are you speaking for the team, or just hopeful?
I'm asking because if it will be within a day or so, I won't bother updating CKAN with a patch to fix the bad .version file

You are better off updating CKAN (thanks for that). "Soon" has a different meaning for each person. In my case, "soon" is something between 2 weeks and  1 month "hopefully." I'm speaking as a BDArmory developer.

Edited by jrodriguez

3 hours ago, qromodynmc said:

As was stated by one of our esteemed team members a few weeks ago in response to your asking of the same question, this issue has been fixed and will be included in the next release