[1.4.x] BDArmory Continued v1.2.2.2 [8/8/2018] + Vessel Mover, Camera Tools, BDMk22, Destruction Effects, Burn Together

DoctorDavinci

Is there any way to make ground vehicles have an autopilot? Something that could enable them to take evasive actions when a plain or tank aproaches, so they are not so vulnerable to GPS bombs and howitzer long range bombarment? 

1 minute ago, teohoch said:

Is there any way to make ground vehicles have an autopilot? Something that could enable them to take evasive actions when a plain or tank aproaches, so they are not so vulnerable to GPS bombs and howitzer long range bombarment? 

No, that feature does not exist yet. 

20 minutes ago, ISE said:

Does anyone know if there is a fix for the HE-KV-1 Missile (Vac Missile)? 

Yes. The fix is don't use it. It's been broken since before 1.0 IIRC, and is only there as a placeholder for a possible future fix when space combat is actually feasible.

1 minute ago, XOC2008 said:

Yes. The fix is don't use it. It's been broken since before 1.0 IIRC, and is only there as a placeholder for a possible future fix when space combat is actually feasible.

That's a shame, but combat wasn't even my ideal us for it. :wink:

5 hours ago, frodo821 said:

How can I put missiles on a turret?

I can't put missiles on a turret in VAB or SPH.

You only can for some specifically designed turrets, like the Patriot turret (giant green box), which have nodes that attatch to corresponding nodes on the missiles.

Also, why did you use a bigger font size? All that does is uselessly clutter up the thread.

1 hour ago, Notsure_jr said:

is there a fix for this. the targeting pod is fixed on the water and it shows the normal camera as I rotate and zoom in and out kinda annoying when targeting something.

This is something we have identified that is related to KSP - we will be tracking the issue here https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/issues/239

Edited by gomker

Hi! I was wanting to build a ship/vessel that can fire on its own (in guard mode) at multiple targets at once. Even if its equipped with many locking radars, in guard mode it locks on only on one target. Is there a way to make weapon manager (in guard mode) to track & lock and shoot at many targets simultanously (at the same time)? If not, maybe in future updates pls... :) ?

Hello, recently I've installed some mods for my KSP. One of them includes this. I put the Bd armory-0.2.2.0 file inside of my Game Data but can only find the parts in the advanced tab, and when I get the parts none of them do anything. I tried right clicking them, checking the input settings and not even seeing bd armory. Is there a mod that I need to actually fire the weapons?

2 hours ago, L0ck0n said:

Hi! I was wanting to build a ship/vessel that can fire on its own (in guard mode) at multiple targets at once. Even if its equipped with many locking radars, in guard mode it locks on only on one target. Is there a way to make weapon manager (in guard mode) to track & lock and shoot at many targets simultanously (at the same time)? If not, maybe in future updates pls... :) ?

I don't think this is a feature.

But you should post a request on the github here for that.

1 hour ago, Austin2dmax said:

I put the Bd armory-0.2.2.0 file inside of my Game Data

HI you have installed the mod incorrectly you need to re install , Open the https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/download/v0.2.1.2/BDArmory.0.2.1.2_06172017.zip

extract the contents, and only place the BDArmory folder into GameData. 

20 hours ago, minepagan said:

You only can for some specifically designed turrets, like the Patriot turret (giant green box), which have nodes that attatch to corresponding nodes on the missiles.

Also, why did you use a bigger font size? All that does is uselessly clutter up the thread.

Thank you for reply my comment. I can place missiles on the turret! And I I'm sorry. using bigger font in the comment is a mistake.

Edited by frodo821

1 hour ago, frodo821 said:

. I can place missiles on the turret!

Hi, re attaching missiles and loading missile launchers or turrets, 

Due to the restricted space in most launchers you need to disable the missiles surface attach, this can be done in stock by (i'm told) pressing holding ALT while you place the part, though I favor Editor Extensions.  It's pretty important that you only attach missiles to launchers using the stack nodes , The surface attach is really to be considered a legacy feature, for those wishing to build their own launchers from stockish parts.  

I strongly advise that loaded missile turrets and launchers are saved as sub assemblies,  especially as other mods (such as mine) provide very large missile arrays and loading them is tedious,  saved as a sub assembly they can be loaded once and reused on many craft.

One final word of caution, not all missiles are suitable for all launchers, rail type launchers are fairly tolerant of set up errors, On the other hand tube style launchers like the Patriot Launcher Turret require that the missile is set up to be launched from that device, ie reduce drop time ( this is the time from the missile being decoupled until the engine fires) and check that missile decouples forward not laterally,  These options are all visible via the right click gui (PAW) 

For some reason, even when guard mode is enabled and they're on seperate teams, and flying with AI pilot enabled, my two craft refuse to fire their guns. 

Is there a fix for this?

EDIT: A log: BeUmCAi.png

Edited by Pxtseryu
put logs for a bug

31 minutes ago, theaveragepxtseryu said:

For some reason, even when guard mode is enabled and they're on seperate teams, and flying with AI pilot enabled, my two craft refuse to fire their guns. 

Is there a fix for this?

EDIT: A log: BeUmCAi.png

I see gun range of 2700 and they are more than 3k apart, that might have something to do with it.

Just now, theaveragepxtseryu said:

I've been less than 200 meters apart and none of them have fired..

Hi I can see from your screenshots that you use mods, and there is an outside chance that a mod could be interfering wit BDA and other systems functions.  SO  I suggest that to rule out such interference ,   you repeat the experiment using the supplied BDA test aircraft, which require no parts to be added and contain all the parts required to enable a dogfight scenario .

11 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi I can see from your screenshots that you use mods, and there is an outside chance that a mod could be interfering wit BDA and other systems functions.  SO  I suggest that to rule out such interference ,   you repeat the experiment using the supplied BDA test aircraft, which require no parts to be added and contain all the parts required to enable a dogfight scenario .

Alright so the problem seems to be that the weapons from Future Weapons are broken for 1.3. Thank you for your time.