DoctorDavinci

[1.3] BDArmory Continued v0.3.0.0 [7/28/2017] + Vessel Mover, Camera Tools, BDMk22, Destruction Effects, Burn Together

1107 posts in this topic

Also,  How Do you Install BDArmory Corretcly? Because Im Missing the logo on the parts menu of BDarmory, And Control Menu. Plus, I dont have most of the parts that are showcased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, OneSmallStepForKerbal said:

Also,  How Do you Install BDArmory Corretcly? Because Im Missing the logo on the parts menu of BDarmory, And Control Menu. Plus, I dont have most of the parts that are showcased.

Step 1 ensure you have KSP 1.3 installed. AND have removed any and all previous attempts at installing BDArmory

Step 2  in your GameData folder you will have 4 text files written by module manager just like the ones below, delete those

UlPxrjh.png

Step 3 GO HERE and download THIS

Step 4 Goto you downloads folder , and extract the downloaded folder

Step 5 open the folder called BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx you have just extracted

Step 6 open the GameData folder you will find in the BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx folder

Step 7 Copy the BDArmory folder that is inside that GameData folder

Step 8 Paste that copy of BDArmory into your KSP/GameData folder

You will also need

Physics Range extender

Firespitter

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Step 1 ensure you have KSP 1.3 installed. AND have removed any and all previous attempts at installing BDArmory

Step 2  in your GameData folder you will have 4 text files written by module manager just like the ones below, delete those

UlPxrjh.png

Step 3 GO HERE and download THIS

Step 4 Goto you downloads folder , and extract the downloaded folder

Step 5 open the folder called BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx you have just extracted

Step 6 open the GameData folder you will find in the BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx folder

Step 7 Copy the BDArmory folder that is inside that GameData folder

Step 8 Paste that copy of BDArmory into your KSP/GameData folder

You will also need

Physics Range extender

Firespitter

 

I got stuck on the fifth part because It Doesn't exist in my folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

I'd certainly be interested in looking at anything you have discovered or come up with

Ill upload and give u a link tomora as im sleepy and i need to rearrange files so you dont have to sift through an entire mod of mine im working on just to get to teh armor plating.  Do you prefer a private PM or public link on thread, either way is fine for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, panzer1b said:

Ill upload and give u a link tomora as im sleepy

No problem and no rush as something has happened in regards , I'll drop you a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2017 at 6:52 PM, Calvin_Maclure said:

Having a bit of an issue with the rotary bomb racks (KSP 1.2.2 and BDA version BDArmory.0.2.1.0_04132017). I've got two planes that use them, a B-52 and  B1-B. The B1 has no issues. All different types of bombs all drop, no worries. Rack configuration as seen here:

20914400_10155776553427450_8765499943686


However, on the B-52, something around 60% of bombs fail to drop and I'm not sure why. See before and after pics along with how I have the racks set up here:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

20799029_10155772371602450_4645266834760

20768191_10155772371612450_4703107768487


21077732_10155798884607450_9676607586141

20992952_10155798885962450_8775355858440

20994204_10155798884217450_3196501500173

Yes I have all arrows pointing downwards so I know this isnt the issue. I just dont know if it has to do with clearance or something else I may be doing wrong on my end or if the racks are buggy in 1.2.2. They work great on the B1 and I followed the same recipe on the B-52, hence my confusion.

If logs are required, logs I shall proved. 

Thanks,
CM

@SpannerMonkey(smce), @DoctorDavinci, hadn't received a reply to this post. Did I miss something or fail to provide anything? Post just may have been overlooked... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

hadn't received a reply to this post

Hi I'm not ignoring you or your problem.  That said I've not been able to replicate your issue in my builds, but without the exact same craft in the exact same environment there's little chance either.     The only thing that leaps out is perhaps ( maybe? ) the gears proximity is upsetting things, or some peculiarity of the strutting, no autostrut though as that can definitely cause issues for bomb racks in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now