[1.4.x] BDArmory Continued v1.2.2.2 [8/8/2018] + Vessel Mover, Camera Tools, BDMk22, Destruction Effects, Burn Together

DoctorDavinci

24 minutes ago, OneSmallStepForKerbal said:

Also,  How Do you Install BDArmory Corretcly? Because Im Missing the logo on the parts menu of BDarmory, And Control Menu. Plus, I dont have most of the parts that are showcased.

Step 1 ensure you have KSP 1.3 installed. AND have removed any and all previous attempts at installing BDArmory

Step 2  in your GameData folder you will have 4 text files written by module manager just like the ones below, delete those

UlPxrjh.png

Step 3 GO HERE and download THIS

Step 4 Goto you downloads folder , and extract the downloaded folder

Step 5 open the folder called BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx you have just extracted

Step 6 open the GameData folder you will find in the BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx folder

Step 7 Copy the BDArmory folder that is inside that GameData folder

Step 8 Paste that copy of BDArmory into your KSP/GameData folder

You will also need

Physics Range extender

Firespitter

43 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Step 1 ensure you have KSP 1.3 installed. AND have removed any and all previous attempts at installing BDArmory

Step 2  in your GameData folder you will have 4 text files written by module manager just like the ones below, delete those

UlPxrjh.png

Step 3 GO HERE and download THIS

Step 4 Goto you downloads folder , and extract the downloaded folder

Step 5 open the folder called BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx you have just extracted

Step 6 open the GameData folder you will find in the BDArmory.0.2.1.2_xxxxx folder

Step 7 Copy the BDArmory folder that is inside that GameData folder

Step 8 Paste that copy of BDArmory into your KSP/GameData folder

You will also need

Physics Range extender

Firespitter

I got stuck on the fifth part because It Doesn't exist in my folder

5 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

I'd certainly be interested in looking at anything you have discovered or come up with

Ill upload and give u a link tomora as im sleepy and i need to rearrange files so you dont have to sift through an entire mod of mine im working on just to get to teh armor plating.  Do you prefer a private PM or public link on thread, either way is fine for me...

On 8/22/2017 at 6:52 PM, Calvin_Maclure said:

Having a bit of an issue with the rotary bomb racks (KSP 1.2.2 and BDA version BDArmory.0.2.1.0_04132017). I've got two planes that use them, a B-52 and  B1-B. The B1 has no issues. All different types of bombs all drop, no worries. Rack configuration as seen here:

20914400_10155776553427450_8765499943686

However, on the B-52, something around 60% of bombs fail to drop and I'm not sure why. See before and after pics along with how I have the racks set up here:

Reveal hidden contents

20799029_10155772371602450_4645266834760

20768191_10155772371612450_4703107768487

21077732_10155798884607450_9676607586141

20992952_10155798885962450_8775355858440

20994204_10155798884217450_3196501500173

Yes I have all arrows pointing downwards so I know this isnt the issue. I just dont know if it has to do with clearance or something else I may be doing wrong on my end or if the racks are buggy in 1.2.2. They work great on the B1 and I followed the same recipe on the B-52, hence my confusion.

If logs are required, logs I shall proved. 

Thanks,
CM

@SpannerMonkey(smce), @DoctorDavinci, hadn't received a reply to this post. Did I miss something or fail to provide anything? Post just may have been overlooked... 

2 minutes ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

hadn't received a reply to this post

Hi I'm not ignoring you or your problem.  That said I've not been able to replicate your issue in my builds, but without the exact same craft in the exact same environment there's little chance either.     The only thing that leaps out is perhaps ( maybe? ) the gears proximity is upsetting things, or some peculiarity of the strutting, no autostrut though as that can definitely cause issues for bomb racks in general.

23 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi cheers,    BDA and your aircraft mods  requires firespitter be installed and you don't have it .  Your game is producing a lot of loading and associated errors because of this. 

You cannot test for errors in BDA while you are missing firespitter . Please install firespitter

Can you conduct a test using the BDA AI test aircraft and use just the guns you have had trouble with.  Do not rerun multiple times, it is important that the bug is reproduced with as few reverts as possible

Okay, done that. No reverts actually happened thankfully, it seems that all guns don't want too work, I've installed Firespitter too.

KSP.Log https://www.dropbox.com/home/KSP Log?preview=KSP.log

GameData:QJLGmqs.png

Sooo, what could be the problem?

18 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi, the link to the, hopefully, new copy of the log is not working, leads to message "folder KSP .log does not exist "

Try this one?????????? https://www.dropbox.com/home/KSP (1).Log?preview=KSP.log I don't really know why it doesn't want too work. It worked last time I did it :I

Edited by Sebastiaz
New link

18 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi thats a link to a snapshot of the file not the file link itself.

Uhhhh, I'm not really sure why that's happening, saying that it worked first time I gave you my KSP.Log... Ehmmmm

(EDIT) Nevermind!!! 

https://www.dropbox.com/home/KSP Log?preview=KSP.zip

You should be able to edit the log, preview it, I gave the full zip.

Edited by Sebastiaz

5EqeNmn.png

Hi all

DCK Stock, DCK BDAc, DCK SM_AFVs, DCK BDMk22 and DCK Aircraft Armor have been integrated into one mod with the addition of a DCK parts category in the editor as well as 2 Stealth Coating parts and a miniaturized version of the 'Panther' engine for 0.625 parts called the 'Kitty'

Update has been released ... https://github.com/DoctorDavinci/DCK/releases/tag/v0.1.0
Enjoy :)

12 minutes ago, Komander Faul said:

I happen to update the version to 3.0, but ever since then I have two icons of bda when I am in the hanger,  and when I tried to use the weapons,  it says that there is none onboard.... Is there a fix for this? 

KSP.log Please

Although it sounds like you either installed overtop of the BDArmory folder in your gamedata (incorrect install) or you installed the source package (incorrect install)

Please follow the directions in the OP of this thread to install BDAc ... If you are still having problems then please read the OP of this thread where you will find the information you need to help us help you

Edited by DoctorDavinci

4 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

KSP.log Please

Although it sounds like you either installed overtop of the BDArmory folder in your gamedata (incorrect install) or you installed the source package (incorrect install)

Please follow the directions in the OP of this thread to install BDAc ... If you are still having problems then please read the OP of this thread where you will find the information you need to help us help you

my apologizes....i happen to overlook the directions on the 1st page :(......

20 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi I'm not ignoring you or your problem.  That said I've not been able to replicate your issue in my builds, but without the exact same craft in the exact same environment there's little chance either.     The only thing that leaps out is perhaps ( maybe? ) the gears proximity is upsetting things, or some peculiarity of the strutting, no autostrut though as that can definitely cause issues for bomb racks in general.

Hey @SpannerMonkey(smce), thanks for the reply. What would be the best thing for me to provide you with? Although, from your comments, I think I might know what the issue is... 

I've been having a consistent issue where projectiles are displaying as bright pink missing textures, as well as the targeting pod's camera and probably some other stuff. I've tried running the mod alone, reinstalled it, reinstalled ksp, etc etc and nothing's changed so here I am. I don't know if a KSP.log would really help with anything but uh, here I guess. http://puu.sh/xjugU/cd0fa6a234.log

13 minutes ago, Kiwibear said:

I've been having a consistent issue where projectiles are displaying as bright pink missing textures, as well as the targeting pod's camera and probably some other stuff. I've tried running the mod alone, reinstalled it, reinstalled ksp, etc etc and nothing's changed so here I am. I don't know if a KSP.log would really help with anything but uh, here I guess. http://puu.sh/xjugU/cd0fa6a234.log

Hi

Using BDAc while forcing opengl will result in this behaviour ... I recommend not forcing opengl to fix your issue

Thanx for bringing this up ... I'll add this info to the OP :)

25 minutes ago, Kiwibear said:

...Oh, well that's a lot simpler than I thought it would be. I didn't even realize it was running on opengl, thanks! :D

If I didn't have the KSP.log to look at it would have taken a bit longer to narrow down what was causing your issue

Perfect example of why we ask for this log :)

Edited by DoctorDavinci

3 hours ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

Wanted the team to be aware, if you aren't already aware. A recompile will be needed for the KSP 1.3.1 update, when it's released. Several mods are going to be broken, BDAc and PRE seem to be affected by it.

You mean because of the editor category? Thats indeed already noted. Or is there anything else that doesnt work (so far we have seen nothing, but if you noted sth just let us know!)?

2 hours ago, TheDog said:

You mean because of the editor category? Thats indeed already noted. Or is there anything else that doesnt work (so far we have seen nothing, but if you noted sth just let us know!)?

All I have seen is the editor stuff, I haven't recompiled anything to check. I only got the Prerelease because @Enceos needed some help finding any Russian translation errors and stuff before the release. Since I had it installed I decided to drop in some mods to have a look at them. Some will be broke and some won't, as usual, but that's as far as I went with mods.