DOES THIS EXIST??

KryoWorks

8 hours ago, KryoWorks said:

I am looking for a mod that has big garages and parts for building super large motherships, i know i can resize current parts but thats not what i want

Hanger has some really big hangers but the textures are . . . . Lacking 

9 hours ago, KryoWorks said:

I am looking for a mod that has big garages and parts for building super large motherships, i know i can resize current parts but thats not what i want

This mod adds hangars in which you can store ship.

For building large ship there is a lot of cool mod, depend if you want a realistic feelings or more sci-fi. On top of my head :

Nertea 's Near Future mods (forum post has been recently eaten by the kraken)

M.O.L.E.

Be careful with the last one, it will add a lot of new mechanic to your game, read the wiki, kspedia, etc...

On 1/15/2017 at 7:15 PM, KryoWorks said:

big garages and parts for building super large motherships

I believe this is what you're looking for. It requires Extraplanetary Launchpads for actual build functionality but you can instead mix it with USI Konstruction or possibly Ground Construction.

You may also want to keep an eye on Mother. She's a WIP that's looking to do everything in one mod.

As you buy improvements in tech tree on the Hangar mod, you can make many of its hangars bigger. Especially the inflatable models can get HUUUGE.

rQHexFN.png

USI FTT contains Starlifter. The base of the tower is built of these - that girder structure is a single part.

o2RY8Tn.png

78mHpfc.png

Pathfinder:

while its own structures aren't that big, it bundles MCM (you need to move it from Extras folder to GameData/WildBlue/) - an if you play with Extraplanetary Launchpads, its orbital dock is absolutely huuuge.

Other than that, LackLusterLabs

has parts for building motherships. Not enormous, but simple enough that they don't overstress the computer if you use a lot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.