Can somebody help please, I've installed BD Armory correctly into the GameData folder (move the DBA GameData contents into KSPs GameData). Yet, when I go in game (KSP 1.2.2), all the models and textures are there but the functions don't work. There's no options for the Weapon Manager or weapons in the actions tab in the hanger. I've tried right clicking the models and no menu appears (Not sure if it is in the first place). I've reinstalled many times, tried different forms of installing and watched and read many tutorials for this. Apparently others have a problem similar except not in this depth. I've looked and looked and haven't found a solution. If somebody could help that'll be great. FYI I have other mods installed but the problem persists even with out the other mods.

Hi do you have the correct version as  all your issues could simply be an outdated version. Please use the version linked below for KSP 1.2.2

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/download/v0.11.1.6/BDArmory.0.11.1.6_11082016.zip

If you r problem persists please read

And at least post a copy of your KSP.Log in a zipped downloadable form, This will make it much easier to diagnose your issue

@SpannerMonkey(smce) Sorry to be a bother but I swear I was installing the correct version but thank you I installed the one you provided and it works now. 

I don't know if this is meant to happen but, normally I would get 120 FPS on the title screen and 60 FPS in game but after I installed it, I get 23 FPS on the title screen and 13 FPS in game. Is that a bug or does it just happen? Plus it crashed my game. I don't know, just me or the mod.

Edited by Hankflax

35 minutes ago, Hankflax said:

@SpannerMonkey(smce) Sorry to be a bother but I swear I was installing the correct version but thank you I installed the one you provided and it works now. 

I don't know if this is meant to happen but, normally I would get 120 FPS on the title screen and 60 FPS in game but after I installed it, I get 23 FPS on the title screen and 13 FPS in game. Is that a bug or does it just happen? Plus it crashed my game. I don't know, just me or the mod.

Any other mods other than BDAc? ... Log files?

I refer you to the following thread which will inform you on the information we require in order to diagnose and solve your issue ... Read the following thread so as to help us help you :)

Regards,
The BDAc Team

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.