Realism Overhaul KSP 1.2

Albert7df

Hello every one. I have played this game for month and i like to much; maybe because i always want to work as rocket science since a kid; and it's my chance virtualy. I have used ksp 1.1.3 with the most realistic mods (RSS,Realism Overhaul, KOS, Deadly Reentry, Kerbal Construction Time, Remote Tech, Fasa and others). But now i have ksp 1.2.0 and i have search for this mods for this version some of them don't work. RSS and Realism overhaul are the most desired and i can't find a version for ksp 1.2.0. Can some one help me?

Also i have KOS code for automatize many things (Libraries), Ascence, Lunar injection, Lunar landing, Deorbit and Earth landing, antenna and science manipulation. I have some organization and utils for KOS (I'm software engineer; so i have created many things and automatic initialization using boot file). It's if some one would want to have this code or idea because maybe you love to do this by yourself; like me.

Cheers Albert.

10 hours ago, Albert7df said:

RSS and Realism overhaul are the most desired and i can't find a version for ksp 1.2.0. Can some one help me?

RO does not have a compatible version for KSP 1.2 yet. You will have to wait until the RO team updates it (SoonTM). RSS on the other hand is compatible and it's working perfectly.

Thanks for your answer i was suposing this kind of answer. I have seen Interestellar expanded mod and I have this mod as an option for RSS however if RO is missing i think it's not as real as i want. Smurff i have never read about it. I'm going to investigate.

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Noel32 said:

No but it looks promising, thanks. Would you happen to know whether it would work fine with the Interstellar expanded mod?

I'm not sure as I never used Interstellar myself, but it looks like this question was answered on the first page of SMURFF modpage, and expanded upon later on.

On 1/17/2017 at 4:38 PM, Albert7df said:

Also i have KOS code for automatize many things (Libraries), Ascence, Lunar injection, Lunar landing, Deorbit and Earth landing, antenna and science manipulation. I have some organization and utils for KOS (I'm software engineer; so i have created many things and automatic initialization using boot file). It's if some one would want to have this code or idea because maybe you love to do this by yourself; like me.

Would you mind sharing some of these .ks scripts with me. I have experience with coding and I'm trying to get in to KOS and I've found in the past that looking at other people's code helps a lot.

Thanks!

It's a public link of my kos code. Of cours it need some explanation; Because it is completely adapted for the mod i use; the rockets configurations, payload and my own taste. However i'm creating another better aproach for coding in kos. The same idea but much more reutilizable and easy to implement a fligh; almost completely automatic.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DLXz92BS1SbkRCdlV0UlZ3ZlE/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Albert7df

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.