I recently bought the full game after messing around with the demo for a while and decided to install Kerbal Engineer to help with delta-v calculations and such. I then unzipped the file, put the engineer file in GameData, and started to play. I then opened the game in a sandbox mode game I had a few ships in, started creating a ship with a probe, and placed the ER-7500 Flight unit on it. Thing was, no HUD popped up, although it seems like something should be there. Anything I missed or should do? Appreciate the help.

Do you have a KER icon with the KSP applauncher (with both editor and flight scenes)? If not, I'd guess the KER plugins aren't installed in the correct place. If yes, try clicking on it, a KER window should be toggled on/off. In flight, that KER window allows to set the HUD among other things.

40 minutes ago, diomedea said:

try clicking on it, a KER window should be toggled on/off

Just note that the window that's toggled on and off by the toolbar button is not the HUD yet, but a list of HUDs available, and from there you can toggle each one on/off individually

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.