Civil War Planes

Well, I've hit a snag. So, I've already written up the 1st chapter. However, there's no pictures for a few reasons.

1. I've been super busy.

2. I can't really do anything, since the mod I want to use (Airplane Plus) is in 1.2, and KerbinSide and BDArmory are in 1.1.3 :/ So if anyone has tips on what to there, I would love it.

3. The 1st Chapter doesn't really have a need for pictures; It's really just some back-story with some explosions. Nothing special.

9 minutes ago, Bob_Saget54 said:

BDArmory can work in 1.2.2, you just have to do some digging to find the proper download link

https://mods.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/248173-bdarmorycontinued

On the topic of BDArmory, here's another interesting pack that I used that should add some more variation for weaponry:

Ah, well I know BDArmory, but if I can't get KerbinSide, the whole plan's pretty much buggered. I've got a massive fight scene in the mountains planned, but I can't really do that if the planes all crash into the hilly terrain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.