[KSP v0.9] It's Official!

HarvesteR

Hi again!

It’s been a long time in the making, but the 0.9 Release is finally official. You can get it at the Downloads Page.

You will also notice that we now have a Pre-Order/Donations system set up. You can now support the KSP project by making a donation. Donations from 7.00 USD up will automatically be counted as a pre-order, and you’ll already have a valid account to download the first fully payware version, which is due in a few months.

In the meantime, we’ll continue to update the free version of KSP. Then, the last free version will remain forever available as a demo.

The 0.9 release has many improvements to the game, most importantly:

A completely overhauled staging system, to make stage editing a lot more user-friendly and easy to understand

A new type of part, called a Strut Connector, that allows linking any two parts together for greater structural integrity

A new Settings screen, where you can customize Video, Audio and Controls.

And a heap of bugfixes and tweaks

We thank you all very much for the support and the incredible reception of our game!

Happy Launchings!

Cheers

I donated 10$ because i think this game is the answer to my dream and i have been waiting to do so since i found this game!

But, when i tried to extract the game from the rar file it says: 'C:\Users\humdum\KSP_win_0_9.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'

Why? :(

I donated 10$ because i think this game is the answer to my dream and i have been waiting to do so since i found this game!

But, when i tried to extract the game from the rar file it says: 'C:\Users\humdum\KSP_win_0_9.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'

Why? :(

Probably a problem with your download corrupting, or stopping before it was finished. Just try a re-download.

If we preordered, would that mean we have the game forever, or at some future date we'd have to buy the game again?

If you preordered (payed at least 7$) You have this version (v0.9) forever, and the final release when it comes out. You've preorder the full game already.

By pre-ordering KSP now, you get the game in it's current state, and all future updates.

woohoo! turning down the volume, yeah! awesome game, it's pre-ordered with a little tip for your troubles...

Pre-ordered! My 5yo loves this game :)

The 5-year old inside me loves it also...