Have we landed on the moon?

munlander1

Home many of you believe we have landed on the moon?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. With people, we have landed on the moon.

• You agree with this.
    • You disagree with this.
    • You are in between on the matter.

Just now, razark said:

This has been clearly addressed many times.  The flag was vibrating because the astronauts touched it, not because of wind.  If you look at the films that they brought, you can clearly see the dust, flags, various objects, all of them acting exactly as they would on the moon.  This is quite clear, of course, because the astronauts were on the moon.  If it had been done on Mars, it would have looked quite different.

I was being sarcastic.

8 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

I was being sarcastic.

I would hope so.

How else would you argue with someone proposing that we never landed on the moon, but have actual photographs of astronauts there?

9 minutes ago, razark said:

I would hope so.

How else would you argue with someone proposing that we never landed on the moon, but have actual photographs of astronauts there?

I kind of took what the two mods said and ran with it.

Edited by munlander1

Right now, I think the general consensus is that we have, in fact landed on the moon. The reason why i make that statement is that people have voted for the first option and only 3 for the other option. I must say it has not been up for even 24 hours though. I think the conclusion is obvious though.

Edited by munlander1

2 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

Right now, I think the general consensus is that we have, in fact landed on the moon. The reason why i make that statement is that people have voted for the first option and only 3 for the other option. I must say it has not been up for even 24 hours though. I think the conclusion is obvious though.

I truly believe that those three people were trolls. If the conclusion is so obvious, then why post the thread? We all know that people have landed on the moon and came back to Earth. It is more of a fact than a question now.

Fire

2 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

Why do scientists do an experiment when they think they know the outcome?

To verify a hypothesis, confirm methodology, or to calibrate instruments.

But it seems like your data here has been corrupted by trolls.

36 minutes ago, munlander1 said:

Why do scientists do an experiment when they think they know the outcome?

'cuz they can. It's a job of theirs.

30 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

But it seems like your data here has been corrupted by trolls.

(haven't voted)

Experimental data without 10% (3 of 28) of experimental errors always look fake.
They're not trolls, they're dispersion.

P.S.
What Moon? Is its existence proven?
The Moon exists because they have landed on the Moon whose existence is proven by their landing?

32 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

What Moon? Is its existence proven?

Well, I can look at it and see it, just like I can look at a rainbow and see it.

(And for the record, I voted "Yes" on the poll.)

Land on the moon? Of course we did, that's where cheese comes from.

Land in the moon... I think not. Landing in the moon would be most silly, not unlike this thread.
Unless the moon is hollow, but we'd have to ask Wells...
I vote to not vote, the question is far too silly.

Edited by steve_v

1 hour ago, steve_v said:

Land in the moon... I think not. Landing in the moon would be most silly, not unlike this thread.

If you land at sufficient speed, parts of your spacecraft may, depending on definition, land in the moon. Probably not in one piece, and it would not get off (or out of) the moon again, though. I believe the orbital transfer stage of the Apollo rockets landed "in" the moon in this fashion.

Edited by Codraroll

Well, meteors (and the subsequent meteorites) never really fell into the Earth... Unless when it was molten ?

Regarding OP : I have no idea, but certainly some things about the Moon is no longer natural.

No, it is faked on Mars, when Neil, Buzz and Mike where underway to the Moon, Moon aliens where like pls dont touch our home ill teleport you to Mars. So they landed on Mars and instead so NASA just photoshopped the entire mission to look like they landed on the Moon.

Kinda pointless question do ask someone if they "believe" in the moonlanding. Its not something to have a vote about, they went there and it doesnt matter how many disagree (thats the nice thing about science).

Where it begins to matter is when people start putting their beliefes in the way of human progress. Noone cares if its just in their mind but they dont make real life decisions based on such stuff. If they do they become an existencial threat do mankind and should be handeled that way...

Of course we landed... I watched it!  I watched all of it on television, from launch to splashdown. And before anyone says something about the landing being filmed in Hollywood, let me remind you that this happened in 1969... the best special effects we had at that time was the original Star Trek. And despite my being a huge Trek fan, I'll be the first to admit it's super easy to tell the difference between Star Trek TOS style effects and reality.

Edited by Just Jim