[1.8+] Kerbal Health 1.6.8 (2024-01-22)

garwel

2 hours ago, garwel said:

All parts effects are shows in tooltips when you hover mouse over that part in the construction window. Just scroll to health modules. Maybe I'll add a detailed view some day. What stops me right now is my total lack of Unity and designer skills. To be honest, making a usable UI with code in KSP is perhaps my least favorite task.

Yes, I know about the tooltips. My point was that it is difficult to get a good understanding of which factors impact the HP trend in which way, especially on big vessels or stations. Because of the variety of parts and because of the impossibility from the VAB to know about Kerbals quirks, condition and total HP. Here's a simple example tottery to showcase how tedious it can be if you are not familiar with all the mod's features :

6fS0U53

OK, Valentina loses more health. But why? And Bill will also die faster, despite having the same rate as Jeb and Bob. Either has he less health or it is related to the part he is in (it is not, I know, but that might be what a player new to the mod might conclude).

x2dMDmp.jpg

I uncheck stuff one by one to see what varies with Kerbals, it's confinement alone. Ok, but there is no way to know why. I have to go to the launch pad to open the health monitor (easy that thing of mine, might be more tedious when planning space stations).

ELrWkqF.jpg

TM8ac81.jpg

Bill has less health because he's less experienced and Valentina is a Loner (too bad for a badass Kerbal, RNJesus was not on my side on that one). Alright, she is more vulnerable to confinement, I guess.*
I might sound picky, but I think that micromanagement is quite important with Kerbal Health. Besides, I really am not condescending, but I feel that you can struggle quite a bit if you just started with the mod or didn't read the wiki attentively. And I fear people might drop because of the lack of information despite how enjoyable it is.

About the implementation, I understand and it doesn't seem too thrilling indeed, but I was thinking about a second comprehensive window with the details, in addition to the preexisting one (so no fancy mouse hovers windows or drop-down list annoying to code - although I don't know Unity, I don't know how it handles tables), with a table of the factors induced by different parts and one with the Kerbals health information (basically the one you can open in flight with a few tweaks). Here's an example (made up figures and wrong mechanisms, but that's the general idea) :

Vessel parts health factors (base, see specific Kerbal modifiers)
  Confinement Microgravity Recuperation etc. (Radiation exposure (?)...)  
Mk1 Lander Can 1 (0.6 living space) 0 0    
PDD-10 Hitchhiker Storage Container 0.375 (1.6 living space) 0 +3 HP/day ...  

Raw effects on Kerbal HP =sumcol*-5 HP/day        

*Another suggestion to annoy you a little more. There are two little things I think would be useful (and I think quite easy to implement, that time) : the detailed effect of the quirks and mentioning the badass trait somewhere (add it as a quirk?). Nowhere in-game are quirks explained, as far as I know, and it kinda forces the player to open the (otherwise well written) wiki every time quirks are involved - that is, if he knows its existence. For example, instead of only displaying Loner, the window could prompt Loner (Immunity to loneliness, 110% Crowded factor effect).

2 hours ago, garwel said:

DeepFreeze support at the moment is limited to keeping track of kerbals while they are frozen (because, behind the scenes, DF marks them "dead", so the mod needs to remember they are just very, very cold). They are immune to any random events such as illnesses or accidents and neither gain nor lose health, but they still accumulate radiation like they would in real life. I think I'll get around to playing more with DeepFreeze in not so distant future and perhaps will incorporate some of your ideas.

Thanks, that's everything it needs for both mods to run along well. I actually ran a few test yesterday and they indeed are shown as dead in the monitor. :)

Also, it would be useful to have a part for supported mods mechanics in the wiki. I saw other questions about TACLS in previous posts, for example. That would alleviate the annoyance of answering those for you.

Edited by PunkyFickle

On 1/22/2019 at 2:30 PM, garwel said:

I've just posted a Patreon devblog update with some news about mod's upcoming features: https://www.patreon.com/posts/24146094

By the way, just read that and it makes me think about how the Kerbal Academy contract pack works well along with Kerbal Health. I like the idea of experienced Kerbals not being able to venture too far from Kerbin because of the accumulated radiation and retiring in a way, while still being able to transmit their skills to recruits, so that their experience is not lost.

Noticed something unusual. Launched a Space Station with a Command pod (actually a M-86 Kossak aircraft nose holds 4 kerbals) and a Hitchhiker cabin (holds 4 kerbals)

I noticed that while the Kerbal was in the command pod he had "Connected" in his Health details (+.5 health) and was losing 1.64 health/day.

But when he moved into the Hitchhiker pod he was losing 2.14 health/day, and no longer had the "Connected" status?

The craft still had a connection to KSC. So shouldn't everyone on the craft have a connected status? Do I need to attach antennas to every living space? (The Antenna was attached to the command pod)

KSP 1.5.1 KH 1.3.4

EDIT: After bringing more Kerbals to the station, I discovered that as long as 1 Kerbal is in the command pod THEN the Kerbals in the rest of the craft gets the "Connected" status. (No Kerbals in a command Pod, No "Connected" status)

Edited by BlackHat

I've been having a weird issue where suddenly all assigned kerbal's health drops hugely in an instant. The first time I ended up cancelling a mission because of it, I thought it was a fluke, or maybe there was an event with no notification. This time I wasn't doing anything unusual as far as I remember when I got all these messages:

MESSAGESYSTEM
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Eilmund Kerman's health is dangerously low!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Arnie Kerman is exhausted!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Arnie Kerman has acquired Exhausted condition!~n
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Bill Kerman is exhausted!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Bill Kerman has acquired Exhausted condition!~n
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Dufal Kerman has died of poor health!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Arnie Kerman's health is dangerously low!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Bill Kerman's health is dangerously low!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Dufal Kerman is exhausted!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Dufal Kerman has acquired Exhausted condition!~n
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Dufal Kerman's health is dangerously low!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Lucal Kerman has died of poor health!
			message = y1, d29, 1:31: Aldous Kerman has died of poor health!

Taking a screen of my health monitor there:

Spoiler

CRqt9iG.png

And opening a backup save less than an hour earlier, I could see something weird clearly was going on, with health losses all around which couldn't be explained by accidents. It doesn't seem consistent either, with different kerbals losing different days' worth of hp, and different raw values. I also found that the kerbals who had died in this way were actually still alive, but weren't being tracked by KH and had become permanent tourists, with their trait information replaced by Tourist also. Dufal Kerman didn't die, but also disappeared from the health monitor and lost his crew trait information as a tourist. All my craft have 3.4% recuperation, btw, which is why they have such long time left with low hp.

Spoiler

lU5dcgJ.png

ocaMisA.png

I wasn't in debug mode and probably miss other info needed, and I have a bunch of mods, so I'll probably spend a while trying to figure this out, but thought I'd ask if there are any such known issues.

I'm using USI, but none of the settings turn them into tourists.  The only other thing I could think of possibly being a cause is that I play a 2.5x rescaled game, with longer days and years. KH does display the proper days but maybe that's involved? It calculates based on seconds, right?

1 hour ago, 1straycat said:

I'm using USI, but none of the settings turn them into tourists.  The only other thing I could think of possibly being a cause is that I play a 2.5x rescaled game, with longer days and years.

I'm not using USI, and I have seen this too, in my case a kerbal going from ~50% to dead in a matter of minutes. I'm not running a rescaled game either.
Unfortunately I was in a hurry at the time and just resurrected the affected kerbal by editing the save file. I'll see if I can get more info if/when it happens again.

Edited by steve_v

@1straycat, this sounds suspicious. Have you updated/reinstalled the mod before it happened? Did you change game settings (e.g. difficulty level)?

In your backup, try loading all the ships where kerbals (i.e. open them in flight mode) are and checking if change/day data updates to more accurate. If it does, there was an issue with caching (still shouldn't happen though) and if it doesn't check what eats up their health in the detailed view.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:29 AM, garwel said:

@1straycat, this sounds suspicious. Have you updated/reinstalled the mod before it happened? Did you change game settings (e.g. difficulty level)?

In your backup, try loading all the ships where kerbals (i.e. open them in flight mode) are and checking if change/day data updates to more accurate. If it does, there was an issue with caching (still shouldn't happen though) and if it doesn't check what eats up their health in the detailed view.

I started out using the latest version and never reinstalled. I did change the game settings in the middle of this game, but all currently crewed flights were launched after those changes (this was not true of the first time it bugged out).

I've tried reproducing the bug with no luck, both in continuing the backup game and in a new sandbox. :(

On 1/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, garwel said:

You can't add or edit factors right now beyond changing their power in the in-game settings. You can do something like that by adding custom health conditions (see wiki for details): they have rather powerful logic and can be tweaked in many ways.

Is the available logic for custom conditions described anywhere currently? The wiki mentions LOGIC nodes but does not describe them in any detail.

I'm wondering whether it's possible to use another life support mod (such as Snacks) that forces Kerbals to consume resources, while letting KerbalHealth handle the consequences via the HP system. I'd imagine this would be set up as a custom condition ("Starving") that kicks in when a vessel runs out of food - but I'm not sure if this is supported by the current features/syntax. 

10 hours ago, PocketBrotector said:

Is the available logic for custom conditions described anywhere currently? The wiki mentions LOGIC nodes but does not describe them in any detail.

I'm wondering whether it's possible to use another life support mod (such as Snacks) that forces Kerbals to consume resources, while letting KerbalHealth handle the consequences via the HP system. I'd imagine this would be set up as a custom condition ("Starving") that kicks in when a vessel runs out of food - but I'm not sure if this is supported by the current features/syntax. 

See the Logic section here. It may be a bit outdated, but it should work. You can also look at existing examples in KerbalHealth.cfg.

You don't need to do anything to play with KH alongside other life support mods. They should work in parallel as they are; e.g. my main game is with Kerbal Health and USI-LS. The only issue may arise if both mods start changing kerbal's trait (into Tourist and back) at the same time, but it's quite rare.

• 2 weeks later...

The full list of mods with built-in support is in the first post. If you are going to make a patch for a new one, you are most welcome. I strongly recommend to use this spreadsheet (download it and insert parts' data, it will calculate recommended settings automatically) for consistency.

Here is a rough MM patch for Wild Blue Industries.  all of the crewed parts from pathfinder deepspace and buffalo.

Spoiler

@PART[wbiNautilusCentrifuge]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKerbalHealth
        space = 16
    }
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.93
        multiplyFactor = Confinement
        multiplier = 0.35
        crewCap = 16
    }
    MODULE
    {
        multiplyFactor = Microgravity
        multiplier = 0.3
        crewCap = 16
        resourceConsumption = 6
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        name = RadiationShielding
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 3
    }
}
@PART[WBI_BuffaloCab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 1
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.61
        multiplier = 0.45
        crewCap = 2
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[wbiGuppyCab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 1
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.61
        multiplier = 0.45
        crewCap = 2
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_CrewCab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 0.9
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.33
        multiplier = 0.6
        crewCap = 2
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_Hacienda]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 2.3
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.05
        multiplier = 0.9
        crewCap = 4
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_Chuckwagon]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 0.4
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.12
        multiplier = 0.8
        crewCap = 1
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_Ponderosa2]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 1.6
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.9
        crewCap = 4
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_DocSciLab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 0.4
    }        
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_Ponderosa]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 1.9
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.9
        crewCap = 4
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_D2Centrifuge]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 2.2
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 1
        multiplier = 0.1
        crewCap = 12
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 6
    }
    MODULE
    {
        multiplyFactor = Microgravity
        multiplier = 0.3
        crewCap = 12
        resourceConsumption = 6
    }
}
@PART[WBI_D2CryoShelter]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 4.7
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.12
        multiplier = 0.8
        crewCap = 12
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 12
    }
}
@PART[WBI_D2Greenhouse]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 0.6
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.1
        crewCap = 4
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 4
    }
}
@PART[WBI_D2Hab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 2.4
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.75
        multiplier = 0.4
        crewCap = 6
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 4
    }
}
@PART[WBI_D2Office]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 4.4
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.16
        multiplier = 0.75
        crewCap = 10
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 4
    }
}
@PART[wbiRanchHouse2]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 32
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.02
        multiplier = 0.2
        crewCap = 32
    }
    MODULE
    {
        recuperation = 1
        crewCap = 16
    }
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.1
        multiplyFactor = Connected
        multiplier = 1.2
        crewCap = 12
    }
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.5
        multiplyFactor = Conditions
        multiplier = 0.5
        crewCap = 8
        partCrewOnly = true
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 12
    }
// add biodome modules
}
@PART[wbiCastilloFactory]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 21
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.2
        crewCap = 21
    }
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 1.2
        crewCap = 4
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 12
    }
}
@PART[wbiCastilloObservatory]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 18
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.2
        crewCap = 18
    }
    MODULE
    {
        recuperation = 1
        crewCap = 6
    }
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 1.2
        crewCap = 4
    }
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.5
        crewCap = 4
        partCrewOnly = true
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 12
    }

}
@PART[wbiEstonian]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 1.7
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.15
        crewCap = 8
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 5
    }
}
@PART[WBI_DanubeDelta]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 3.0
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.92
        multiplier = 0.35
        crewCap = 9
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 4
    }
}
@PART[WBI_ShortPassengerCab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 0.6
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.9
        crewCap = 2
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 2
    }
}
@PART[WBI_LongPassengerCab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 1.2
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.9
        crewCap = 4
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 3
    }
}
@PART[WBI_D2Lab]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 0.6
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.1
        crewCap = 4
    }
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 1.2
        crewCap = 4
    }
    MODULE
    {
        multiplier = 0.5
        crewCap = 4
        partCrewOnly = true
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 3
    }
}
@PART[WBI_Clydesdale]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        space = 3.3
    }        
    MODULE
    {
        resourceConsumptionPerKerbal = 0.75
        multiplier = 0.4
        crewCap = 9
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 3
    }
}
@PART[wbiWalkway2X]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        recuperation = 1
        crewCap = 8
    }
}
@PART[wbiWalkway1X]:NEEDS[WildBlueIndustries]:AFTER[WildBlueIndustries]
{
    MODULE
    {
        recuperation = 1
        crewCap = 4
    }
}

Hey garwel,

First, thank you for this mod. It has added much to my KSP experience over the past couple years.

I am having a problem and I don't know how to replicate it or if sending you a debug mode log with the problem would help, and I don't want to waste your time more than I already am. Jeb and Valentina (only) are NaN for many stats, including HP. The problem has persisted through an uninstall and reinstall. None of my other Kerbals have this problem and I don't know what caused it. I am pretty well-modded, and I use TAC-LS, but things also seem (relatively) stable. KH works otherwise, and I was seeing changes and quirks. In fact, even for Jeb and Valentina, it shows that the mod is attempting to increase radiation and decrease HP appropriately, but since the base is NaN, it really does nothing. Jeb has died in a KRASH sim, but neither Jeb nor Valentina has died in real-KSP life.

Do you have any suggestions off the top of your head, and, if you have the time and inclination, would you be willing to look at some logs? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, eightiesboi said:

Hey garwel,

First, thank you for this mod. It has added much to my KSP experience over the past couple years.

I am having a problem and I don't know how to replicate it or if sending you a debug mode log with the problem would help, and I don't want to waste your time more than I already am. Jeb and Valentina (only) are NaN for many stats, including HP. The problem has persisted through an uninstall and reinstall. None of my other Kerbals have this problem and I don't know what caused it. I am pretty well-modded, and I use TAC-LS, but things also seem (relatively) stable. KH works otherwise, and I was seeing changes and quirks. In fact, even for Jeb and Valentina, it shows that the mod is attempting to increase radiation and decrease HP appropriately, but since the base is NaN, it really does nothing. Jeb has died in a KRASH sim, but neither Jeb nor Valentina has died in real-KSP life.

Do you have any suggestions off the top of your head, and, if you have the time and inclination, would you be willing to look at some logs? 

Thanks!

Well, from what you tell it looks like there was a glitch at one point and Jeb & Val's data was corrupted (perhaps they were considered dead or missing or something went wrong in an EVA). It should be reflected in your save file. Could you send it instead of a log? I also think that by editing it and assigning correct-ish figures you can resolve it.

3 hours ago, garwel said:

Well, from what you tell it looks like there was a glitch at one point and Jeb & Val's data was corrupted (perhaps they were considered dead or missing or something went wrong in an EVA). It should be reflected in your save file. Could you send it instead of a log? I also think that by editing it and assigning correct-ish figures you can resolve it.

Save file is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoyHZiRU1jT-zLgoqn-er2VPp_PBWw

Yes, my career is entitled "The Cat from Outer Space". And yes, I am old enough that I saw it when it came out. I think that's the only embarrassing thing in my save file. Lol.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, eightiesboi said:

Save file is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoyHZiRU1jT-zLgoqn-er2VPp_PBWw

Yes, my career is entitled "The Cat from Outer Space". And yes, I am old enough that I saw it when it came out. I think that's the only embarrassing thing in my save file. Lol.

Thank you!

Hmm I am pretty sure that is embarrassing enough.... :D 

On the other hand I preferred "That Darn Cat". SO I don't have much room to talk. ;) 

[Uh, the original, not the remake. :cool:  ]

Edited by BlackHat

Good day. Do you accept pull requests for non-CFG changes?

I was thinking of adding IAnimateModule to the list of things ModuleKerbalHealth inherits from. Or possibly, making a new part module based on ModuleKerbalHealth that adds IAnimateModule. The goal of this plus other changes is to allow ModuleKerbalHealth (or the copy) to interact with ModuleAnimationGroup. Things like inflatable habitats and gravity rings won't provide benefits unless they are deployed/spinning (although I am aware some mods like SSPX don't use ModuleAnimationGroup and will not benefit).

9 hours ago, Eridan said:

Good day. Do you accept pull requests for non-CFG changes?

I was thinking of adding IAnimateModule to the list of things ModuleKerbalHealth inherits from. Or possibly, making a new part module based on ModuleKerbalHealth that adds IAnimateModule. The goal of this plus other changes is to allow ModuleKerbalHealth (or the copy) to interact with ModuleAnimationGroup. Things like inflatable habitats and gravity rings won't provide benefits unless they are deployed/spinning (although I am aware some mods like SSPX don't use ModuleAnimationGroup and will not benefit).

I always wanted to add better interaction with inflatable parts, but never came around to doing that. So if your PR helps this goal, I only welcome it.

14 minutes ago, garwel said:

I always wanted to add better interaction with inflatable parts, but never came around to doing that. So if your PR helps this goal, I only welcome it.

I'll provide an update once the weekend comes. Thanks for the quick response!

Hey garwel,

Not to poke the bear... but... 

<poke>

Seriously, did you have an opportunity to look at the save I uploaded? I can also just assign figures, but I'd like to make sure I do it right. Or right-ish.

If you're too busy, just let me know and no worries!

Thank you!