[1.8+] Kerbal Health 1.6.8 (2024-01-22)

garwel

8 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

I have a question: Does the lack of a specific configuration for Laythe in the KerbalHealth.cfg file mean that Laythe's atmosphere provides no protection from radiation, or that it provides as much protection as Kerbin's atmosphere?

Kerbin's settings are used by default for all bodies that don't have custom configuration.

Good day. I'm unfortunately far from done - ModuleKerbalHealthAnim.cs is skeleton of needed functions, but it still behaves differently from stock modules. Meanwhile, I'm not very sure how to proceed with HealthModifierSet.cs. Right now, I just duplicated the code already in the file, but it makes the code difficult to maintain. Aside from the comment in the file, an alternative could be making the foreach loop a separate subroutine, then running the subroutine twice with different parameters (once for each type of module). What would you prefer?

https://github.com/GarwelGarwel/KerbalHealth/compare/master...HSJasperism:master

So.. strangest thing. I launched a station with two scientists. I know that both scientists were present, because I realized that I needed one in the lab and one in the command module to control the station. I then docked a capsule with a pilot and three tourists on board and sent the whole thing off to minmus as a test trip/tourist contract. I know the pilot was on board, as the tourists couldn't fly the rocket and there were no probe cores.

When I got to Minmus, my pilot and one scientist were gone. I found them back at KSC, waiting to be assigned a mission. I have no idea how they got there.

Is this something Kerbal Health could have done? It's a rather odd occurance, and I can't think of any other mod that could have managed it.

2 hours ago, Enorats said:

So.. strangest thing. I launched a station with two scientists. I know that both scientists were present, because I realized that I needed one in the lab and one in the command module to control the station. I then docked a capsule with a pilot and three tourists on board and sent the whole thing off to minmus as a test trip/tourist contract. I know the pilot was on board, as the tourists couldn't fly the rocket and there were no probe cores.

When I got to Minmus, my pilot and one scientist were gone. I found them back at KSC, waiting to be assigned a mission. I have no idea how they got there.

Is this something Kerbal Health could have done? It's a rather odd occurance, and I can't think of any other mod that could have managed it.

Well, my guess is, your pilot and scientist died and you respawned per your game settings. You should have received several warnings (low health and exhaustion for each at least).

On 3/22/2019 at 1:43 PM, garwel said:

Well, my guess is, your pilot and scientist died and you respawned per your game settings. You should have received several warnings (low health and exhaustion for each at least).

Hmm. I'm not sure what it's set to, lethal or respawn. Still, they certainly shouldn't have died. The craft was a prototype for a several year long Duna mission, on a shakedown to Minmus. It's big enough to support several times that crew indefinitely. Regardless, it hasn't happened again so far so I'm not sure what happened.

Another question though - is there a way to disable the injuries and the like, or at least make it stop pausing my timewarps? None of it ever matters, since I only ever leave kerbals for extended periods on craft that can support them indefinitely (so any lost health is recuperated anyway).. so it's a little annoying when I'm time warping a year and a half for a Duna transfer and someone I left on a research station 3 years ago gets sick a dozen times over.

Edited by Enorats

5 hours ago, Friznit said:

You can turn off notifications in the options

Ah, finally found the options menu. Forgot how to modify difficulty options on an already started game, lol. Interestingly, death is enabled.. so the pilot and scientists didn't die and respawn. Can't for the life of me figure out how they beamed back to KSC.

This save has had a number of odd issues though. I just had like 8 contracts flat out disappear from my list, despite having another 5-10 years on each of them. The tourists are even still in my astronaut list, after having visited their locations. I don't think I even have any mods that do anything to contracts, lol.

Edited by Enorats

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to mitigate artificial radiation from parts on a crewed vessel? For example, if I put a nuclear reactor on a long truss away from the vessel or base, or if I occlude it some way with other parts between the radiation source and the crewed parts of the vessel, would that make any difference? Or is it a flat per-vessel calculation?

6 hours ago, OldMold said:

Is there a way to mitigate artificial radiation from parts on a crewed vessel? For example, if I put a nuclear reactor on a long truss away from the vessel or base, or if I occlude it some way with other parts between the radiation source and the crewed parts of the vessel, would that make any difference? Or is it a flat per-vessel calculation?

Relative location of parts is not taken into account, so all you can do is add more shielding to the vessel.

Two main questions:

1. You mentioned that relative location of parts doesn’t matter. Does that meant that if I keep a giant water tank connected to the vessel it will work just as well as a water tank built around the crew capsules? More importantly, is a part with radiation shielding in the part itself any safer than one with none, provided both are on the same vessel and the vessel has the same total amount of radiation shielding either way?

2. Is the microgravity test based on actual gee forces or exclusively on gravity? If I have the engines running or the ship spinning, does the ship have gravity, at least until I move into non-physical warp? If my ship is free-falling towards the surface of Tylo, does it have gravity?

Edited by RocketSquid

19 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

Two main questions:

1. You mentioned that relative location of parts doesn’t matter. Does that meant that if I keep a giant water tank connected to the vessel it will work just as well as a water tank built around the crew capsules? More importantly, is a part with radiation shielding in the part itself any safer than one with none, provided both are on the same vessel and the vessel has the same total amount of radiation shielding either way?

Shielding, as well as part radiation, is calculated very simply by going through all parts on the vessel and adding up their values. So you can put your water tanks, structural panels and nuclear reactors anywhere, it doesn't matter. A realistic simulation of radiation and shielding would be very difficult to make and would make a huge performance hit.

19 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

2. Is the microgravity test based on actual gee forces or exclusively on gravity? If I have the engines running or the ship spinning, does the ship have gravity, at least until I move into non-physical warp? If my ship is free-falling towards the surface of Tylo, does it have gravity?

First it looks at the situation your vessel is in. If it's in free fall (suborbital or in orbit) then it is assumed to be in microgravity. Your engines can of course create temporarily paragravity, but it's just for a short time and the difference is negligible. Centrifugal forces are not simulated, because, again, it's too complicated and not really feasible in KSP's engine. Instead, centrifuge parts provide paragravity with PartModules (i.e. you usually need to enable them in the right-click menu and they'll use EC).

If your vessel is landed/splashed down, the current G-force is taken into account (i.e. gravity acceleration at current location). The microgravity factor kicks in if it's less than 0.1 g. So, for instance, Minmus is considered a microgravity environment while Mun is not.

4 hours ago, garwel said:

Shielding, as well as part radiation, is calculated very simply by going through all parts on the vessel and adding up their values. So you can put your water tanks, structural panels and nuclear reactors anywhere, it doesn't matter. A realistic simulation of radiation and shielding would be very difficult to make and would make a huge performance hit.

First it looks at the situation your vessel is in. If it's in free fall (suborbital or in orbit) then it is assumed to be in microgravity. Your engines can of course create temporarily paragravity, but it's just for a short time and the difference is negligible. Centrifugal forces are not simulated, because, again, it's too complicated and not really feasible in KSP's engine. Instead, centrifuge parts provide paragravity with PartModules (i.e. you usually need to enable them in the right-click menu and they'll use EC).

If your vessel is landed/splashed down, the current G-force is taken into account (i.e. gravity acceleration at current location). The microgravity factor kicks in if it's less than 0.1 g. So, for instance, Minmus is considered a microgravity environment while Mun is not.

Well, the first fact is a relief. Now I don’t need to worry about covering my surface bases in shielding, I can just keep some extra water (and by that I mean the equivalent of a small lake) around and it will be automatically pumped around for shielding. And if I want a shadow shield, I can make one, and it’ll still work, even if it isn’t in the right spot. 

The inability to make custom centrifuges is inconvenient, but I can make do. I have plenty of centrifuges around, and I can certainly use some

Some new questions:

1. Are ships affected by the radiation produced by other ships?

2. Do nuclear reactors produce radiation when they are off?

7 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

1. Are ships affected by the radiation produced by other ships?

No.

7 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

2. Do nuclear reactors produce radiation when they are off?

Yes.

Kerbal Health 1.3.5

• Compiled for KSP 1.7
  • Added: Decontamination (radiation cleaning) feature, see readme
  • Added: Patch for Tokamak Industries Refurbished Parts
  • Updated: Patch for KSP-IE
  • Fixed: Parts radiation wasn't applied to kerbals in unloaded vessels
  • Fixed: Microgravity factor didn't apply to vessels on escape trajectories
  • Fixed: Health Monitor didn't show ETA to exhaustion end for recuperating kerbals
  • Fixed: Incorrect in-game description of NOT OR logic
  • Small UI improvements and fixes

Download here

At last! I added the long-requested decontamination feature, so radiation is no longer permanent. However, I made it very difficult and costly, especially for career mode players, so you should still try to keep your kerbals' genes clean as much as you can. To start decontamination, open the kerbal's detailed view in Health Monitor, click Decon button and confirm by clicking OK.

First, there are serious prerequisites to start decontamination procedure. You need to have both your R&D facility and your Astronaut Complex fully upgraded, i.e. level 3 (this condition naturally applies only to career games). The kerbal you are going to decontaminate also has to be at full health and without any health conditions; of course, he or she must not be on a mission.

Then there is a price to pay, literally. Every decontamination, no matter the level of accumulated dose, costs 100,000 funds (in Career mode) and 1000 science (in both Career and Science modes). You can stop it at any moment by clicking Decon button again or simply assigning a kerbal to a mission, but there is absolutely no refund. Kerbal lawyers have assured us it is completely legal. So you better be careful around that button.

Oh, there is one more thing. Decontamination is not quick. It removes radiation at a rate of 100,000 banana equivalent doses (KH's main radiation unit) per kerbal day. It means that if your kerbal has accumulated 20M banana doses, she will have to stay grounded for 200 days while the scientists go through all her cells. And this isn't the most pleasant process either: kerbal's health will be reduced to only 25% of their original maximum while they are being decontaminating. So give some time for them to restore their strength afterwards.

1 hour ago, garwel said:

At last! I added the long-requested decontamination feature, so radiation is no longer permanent. However, I made it very difficult and costly, especially for career mode players, so you should still try to keep your kerbals' genes clean as much as you can. To start decontamination, open the kerbal's detailed view in Health Monitor, click Decon button and confirm by clicking OK.

Fantastic news! I'm downloading the update now.

@cakepie also just released something you might be interested in: a save-safe way to change Kerbal status without turning them into tourists! (I once had a bug where I had to change a pilot kerbal back into a pilot through save file editing, so it has happened.)

Thank you for new release! This mod really enhances my game experiences.

Unfortunately, I've been suffering from possible error related to this mod, recently.

In the game console, below message keeps pop up from the beginning of any crewed flight.

[KerbalHealth] HealthModifierSet: 'part' is null. Unless the kerbal is on EVA, this is probably an error.

in KSP 1.6.1 with MakingHistoryDLC with KerbalHealth 1.3.5 or KerbalHealth 1.3.4.

What's really happening during the game play is that nothing goes wrong as long as I keep my kerbals inside their vessel. (Destpie the message continues to appear)

In status window, Change/day and Time left, Radiation shows numbers as expected.

Problem occurs whenever I go out EVA and get back to the vessel.

Kerbal's health change/day properly reflected when going out EVA, but does not tracking the change when going inside again.

In other words, the mod treats the kerbal like it is still in EVA. Both in terms of radiation and health change.

Every other crews' status seems OK, only the EVA kerbal's one affected.

It happens in a new game with same mod list.

So I tried, but keep failing to replicate the issue with other saves by adding in and out suspcious mods.

In clean install, of course, the problem doesn't occur.

ModuleManager v4.0.2.0 = True
		000_AT_Utils v1.6.2.0 = True
		001_AnisotropicPartResizer v1.2.0.4 = True
		002_MultiAnimators v1.1.0.2 = True
		ConfigurableContainers v2.4.3.4 = True
		SubmodelResizer v1.0.0.0 = True
		ClickThroughBlocker v0.1.7.1 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		BlendshapeModelLoader v1.0.0.0 = True
		TexturesUnlimited v0.0.0.0 = True
		aaa_Toolbar v1.7.18.0 = True
		USITools v1.0.0.0 = True
		ToolbarControl v0.1.6.20 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		ABCORS v0.5.0.4 / v0.4.1.0 = True
		ControlSurfaceToggle v1.3.1.0 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		ActionGroupManager v2.2.4.0 / v2.2.1.0 = True
		AGM-LiteUI v2.2.4.0 / v2.2.1.0 = True
		AGM-VisualUI v2.2.4.0 / v2.2.1.0 = True
		AtmosphereAutopilot v1.5.11.0 = True
		AtmosphereAutopilot.UI v1.0.0.0 = True
		B9PartSwitch v2.7.0.0 / vv2.7.0 = True
		B9_Aerospace_WingStuff v0.50.0.0 = True
		BetterBurnTime v1.0.0.0 = True
		SigmaTweakMaxResource v1.0.0.0 = True
		BonVoyage v0.14.3.0 = True
		CCK v4.0.0.0 / v4.0.0.0 for KSP 1.5.0 = True
		CommunityTraitIcons v1.1.1.0 = True
		CLSInterfaces v1.2.0.0 = True
		ConnectedLivingSpace v1.2.6.2 = True
		ContractConfigurator v1.0.0.0 / v1.27.1 = True
		RemoteTech v1.9.0.0 / v1.9.2 = True
		CC_RemoteTech v1.0.0.0 / v1.27.1 = True
		CorrectCoL v1.6.4.3 / v1.4.4.0 = True
		CrewLight v1.0.6968.14856 = True
		CrewRandR v1.1.9.1 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		SimpleBoiloff v0.2.1.0 = True
		CustomBarnKit v1.1.19.0 = True
		DecouplerShroud v1.0.0.0 = True
		DeployableEngines v2.2.0.0 = True
		DMagic v1.4.2.0 / vv1.4.2.0 = True
		ProgressParser v1.0.10.0 / vv10.0 = True
		ContractParser v1.0.8.0 / vv8.0 = True
		CapCom v1.0.2.10 / vv2.10 = True
		DockRotate v1.7.0.33 = True
		DynamicBatteryStorage v1.0.0.0 = True
		EarlyBird v0.1.7.0 / v0.1.7 = True
		EasyBoard v1.6.0.0 = True
		EasyVesselSwitch v1.10.6933.41006 / v1.10 for KSP v1.6+ = True
		KSPDev_Utils.1.0 v1.0.6932.29416 / v1.0 for KSP v1.6+ = True
		EditorExtensionsRedux v3.3.20.0 = True
		EditorTime v1.0.6.0 = True
		EngineLightRelit v1.6.0.0 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		Atmosphere v1.4.2.2 = True
		CelestialShadows v1.4.2.2 = True
		CityLights v1.4.2.2 = True
		EVEManager v1.4.2.2 = True
		PartFX v1.4.2.2 = True
		PQSManager v1.4.2.2 = True
		ShaderLoader v1.4.2.2 = True
		Terrain v1.4.2.2 = True
		TextureConfig v1.4.2.2 = True
		Utils v1.4.2.2 = True
		_BuildManager v1.4.2.2 = True
		EvaFuel v1.6.5.3 = True
		KIS v1.18.6971.42939 / v1.18 for KSP 1.6+ = True
		EvaFuelKISCompat v1.0.6964.35909 = True
		EVAStruts v1.0.5.0 / v5.0 = True
		ExceptionDetectorUpdated v0.0.0.0 = True
		Firespitter v7.3.6867.18541 = True
		FlexoTubes v1.0.6.0 / v6.0 = True
		FMRS v1.2.7.4 / v1.0.2.0 = True
		Fusebox v0.1.16.8 = True
		GroundConstruction v2.2.0.0 = True
		KSP_GroundEffect v1.0.7021.29443 = True
		HangarGrid v0.4.0.0 = True
		HideEmptyTechTreeNodes v1.0.0.0 = True
		Hyperspace v1.0.0.0 = True
		IndicatorLights v1.0.0.0 = True
		InnerLock v1.0.7011.1348 = True
		JanitorsCloset v0.3.4.8 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		KAS-API-v2 v2.0.7037.1430 / vKAS API v2 = True
		KAS v1.2.7037.1765 / v1.2-pre for KSP 1.5+ = True
		KSPDev_Utils.1.2 v1.2.7031.33522 / v1.2 for KSP v1.6+ = True
		KerbalConstructionTime v1.4.6.3 = True
		KerbalEngineer v1.1.5.7 = True
		KerbalEngineer.Unity v1.0.0.0 = True
		KerbalHealth v1.3.5.0 = True
		KerbalKrashSystem v1.0.0.0 = True
		KerbalKrashSystem_Leak v1.0.0.0 = True
		KerbalKrashSystem_Repair v1.0.0.0 = True
		KerbalKrashSystem_Science v1.0.0.0 = True
		KerbetrotterTools v1.2.10.0 = True
		KSPDev_Utils.1.1 v1.1.6967.2347 / v1.1 for KSP v1.6+ = True
		ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib v0.86.0.518 / v0.86.0 = True
		kOS v1.1.6.3 = True
		kOS.Safe v1.1.6.3 = True
		KRASH v0.5.29.8 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		KSPDev_LogConsole v1.0.6932.30184 / v1.0 for KSP v1.6+ = True
		KSPRescuePodFix v1.0.0.0 = True
		KSPWheel v0.0.0.0 = True
		LightsOut v0.2.3.3 = True
		MagiCore v1.3.1.5 / v1.0.0.0 / v1.3.1.0 = True
		IRSurfaceSampler v1.0.1.7 / v1.7 = True
		InfernalRobotics v2.0.13.0 = True
		Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0 = True
		MandatoryRCS v1.5.0.0 = True
		MemGraph v1.1.1.7 = True
		modularFuelTanks v5.11.0.0 / v5.11.0 = True
		DockingPortAlignmentIndicator v1.0.0.0 = True
		DPAI_RPM v1.0.0.0 = True
		ModuleDockingNodeNamed v1.0.0.0 = True
		NearFutureElectrical v1.0.0.0 = True
		NFPropUtils v1.0.0.0 = True
		NearFutureSolar v0.4.0.0 = True
		NRAP v1.5.13.0 / v1.5.1.1 = True
		ParkingBrake v0.1.0.1 = True
		PartInfo v0.0.1.2 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		PermanentClamShell v1.0.6907.34024 = True
		PlanetarySurfaceStructures v1.6.8.0 = True
		PlayYourWay v1.0.6.0 = True
		PreciseEditor v1.0.0.0 = True
		PreciseManeuver v2.4.2.0 / v / v2.4.2 = True
		PreciseManeuver.Unity v2.4.0.0 = True
		ProceduralFairings v1.5.0.2332 / v1.5.0.5 = True
		ProceduralParts v1.3.16.1 = True
		RadarAltitude v1.2.2.0 = True
		RCSBuildAid v0.9.7.6 = True
		RealChute v1.4.6929.22720 / v1.4.7.2 = True
		RecoveryController v0.0.3.7 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		BackgroundResources v1.5.0.0 = True
		RetractableLiftingSurface v0.1.5.5 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		SCANsat v1.8.10.0 / vv18.10 = True
		SCANsat.Unity v1.8.10.0 = True
		ScienceAlert v1.9.6.2 = True
		ShipManifest v5.2.1.0 = True
		ScienceSituationInfo v1.3.3.2 / v1.2.1.1 = True
		SmartParts v1.9.13.4 = True
		SmokeScreen v2.8.1.0 = True
		SpeedUnitAnnex v1.3.5.0 = True
		Assembly-CSharp-firstpass v0.0.0.0 = True
		HabUtils v1.0.0.0 = True
		KSPAssets v1.0.0.0 = True
		KSPTrackIR v1.0.0.0 = True
		Mono.Cecil v0.9.6.0 = True
		Mono.Security v2.0.5.0 = True
		UnityEngine v0.0.0.0 = True
		StoreMyReports v1.1.0.0 = True
		Strategia v1.0.0.0 / v1.7.3 = True
		SunFixer v0.0.0.0 = True
		ModuleBounce v0.3.26.0 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		TalisarFilter v1.2.1.0 / v1.2.1 = True
		TacLifeSupport v0.13.12.0 / v0.13.12 = True
		TimeControl v2.9.6.0 = True
		TooManyOrbits v1.1.3.3 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		BetterTracking v1.0.4.1 / v4.1 = True
		BetterTracking.Unity v1.0.4.1 = True
		Trajectories v2.2.0.0 = True
		KerbalAlarmClock v3.10.0.0 = True
		TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.3.0 = True
		Hire v0.6.9.0 / v1.0.0.0 = True
		Scale v2.4.1.1 = True
		Konstruction v0.0.0.0 = True
		UniversalStorage2 v1.5.1.8 / vv1.5.1.8 = True
		UniversalStorage2.Unity v1.5.1.8 = True
		VesselMover v1.7.3.0 = True
		WaypointManager v1.0.0.0 / v2.7.5 = True
		Workshop v1.2.9.0 / v1.2.5 = True
		WorldStabilizer v1.0.7019.42563 = True
		000_AT_Utils = True
		000_ClickThroughBlocker = True
		000_TexturesUnlimited = True
		000_Toolbar = True
		000_USITools = True
		001_ToolbarControl = True
		ABCORS = True
		AECS_Motion_Suppressor = True
		AirplanePlus = True
		AquilaEnterprises = True
		AtmosphereAutopilot = True
		B9PartSwitch = True
		B9_Aerospace_ProceduralWings = True
		BasicProceduralTextures = True
		BetterBurnTime = True
		BetterSRBs = True
		BladeTweaks = True
		BonVoyage = True
		CommunityCategoryKit = True
		CommunityResourcePack = True
		CommunityTechTree = True
		CommunityTraitIcons = True
		ConfigurableContainers = True
		ConnectedLivingSpace = True
		ContractConfigurator = True
		ContractPacks = True
		CorrectCOL = True
		CrewLight = True
		CrewRandR = True
		CryoEngines = True
		CryoTanks = True
		CustomBarnKit = True
		DecouplerShroud = True
		DeployableEngines = True
		DMagicOrbitalScience = True
		DMagicUtilities = True
		DockRotate = True
		DynamicBatteryStorage = True
		EarlyBird = True
		EasyBoard = True
		EasyVesselSwitch = True
		EditorExtensionsRedux = True
		EditorTime = True
		EngineLightRelit = True
		EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements = True
		EvaFuel = True
		EVAStruts = True
		ExceptionDetectorUpdated = True
		Firespitter = True
		FlexoDocking = True
		FMRS = True
		FuseboxContinued = True
		Galen = True
		GroundConstruction = True
		GroundEffect = True
		HangarGrid = True
		HideEmptyTechTreeNodes = True
		Hyperspace = True
		IndicatorLights = True
		IndicatorLightsCommunityExtensions = True
		InnerLock = True
		InternalRCS = True
		JanitorsCloset = True
		JFJohnny5 = True
		KAS = True
		KerbalAtomics = True
		KerbalConstructionTime = True
		KerbalEngineer = True
		KerbalFoundries = True
		KerbalHacks = True
		KerbalHealth = True
		KerbalInventorySystemNoFun = True
		KerbalKrashSystem = True
		KerbetrotterLtd = True
		KIS = True
		Klockheed_Martian_SSE = True
		kOS = True
		KRASH = True
		KSPDev = True
		KSPRescuePodFix = True
		KSPWheel = True
		LightsOut = True
		MagiCore = True
		MagicSmokeIndustries = True
		MandatoryRCS = True
		MandatoryRCSPartPack = True
		ManualPatches = True / Clear out IVAs using MMpatchs.
		MarkIVSystem = True
		MemGraph = True
		MiningExpansion = True
		MissingHistory = True
		MK1CabinHatch = True
		ModularFuelTanks = True
		NavyFish = True
		NearFutureElectrical = True
		NearFutureElectricaNTRs = True
		NearFutureProps = True
		NearFutureSolar = True
		NRAP = True
		ParkingBrake = True
		PartInfo = True
		PermanentClamshell = True
		PhantomAerospace = True
		PlanetaryBaseInc = True
		PlayYourWay = True
		PreciseEditor = True
		PreciseManeuver = True
		ProceduralFairings = True
		ProceduralParts = True
		PylonFix = True
		RadarAltitude = True
		RCSBuildAid = True
		RealChute = True
		RealPlume = True
		RealPlume-Stock = True
		RecoveryController = True
		RemoteTech = True
		REPOSoftTech = True
		RetractableLiftingSurface = True
		SCANsat = True
		Science-Full-reward = True
		ScienceAlert = True
		Science_Revisited = True
		SHED = True
		ShipManifest = True
		SituationModuleInfo = True
		SmartParts = True
		SmokeScreen = True
		SpeedUnitAnnex = True
		StationPartsExpansionRedux = True
		StockVisualEnhancements = True
		StoreMyReports = True
		Strategia = True
		SunFixer = True
		SXT = True
		TalisarParts = True
		TheGoldStandard = True
		ThunderAerospace = True
		TimeControl = True
		TooManyOrbits = True
		TrackingStationEvolved = True
		Trajectories = True
		TriggerTech = True
		TRP-Hire = True
		TweakScale = True
		TweakscaleMakingHistoryConfigs = True
		UmbraSpaceIndustries = True
		UniversalStorage2 = True
		UnmannedBeforeManned = True
		VenStockRevamp = True
		VesselMover = True
		WaypointManager = True
		WetterWingsMM = True
		Workshop = True
		WorldStabilizer = True
		deltavdark.ksp = True
		ModuleManager.4.0.2.dll = True
		ModuleManager.ConfigCache = True
		ModuleManager.ConfigSHA = True
		ModuleManager.Physics = True
		ModuleManager.TechTree = True
		toolbar-settings.dat = True

Here's my mod list(Dlls and Folders). Took it from LoaderInfo section of my sfs. Some of them are olds but still works.

Now, as the problem seems to resides in some mod interactions, may I ask You to help me resolving the issue?

Is there any known issue with a certain mod (other than USI-LS) that might break Kerbal health? or Could You look at my log file to see what's going on behind the scene?

I'm attaching my log file (Doing EVA and get back) which contains the message I wrote above.

If You need any information to fix this, please let me know.

Thanks.

@JWS I took a quick look at the GitHub page and see that line you quoted. Unfortunately, I'm not well versed in code to decipher much from that alone but it leads me to ask.... When you are entering the vessel after EVA are you entering into a command pod or what part exactly? Is it a stock part?  Just asking because KH seems to be looking for a vessel part and then applying that information to the Kerbal upon re-entry from EVA. It sounds like everything is fine before EVA so I'm not sure this is even the right direction to troubleshoot this issue.  But it looks like you sorted out the issue with LGG in the Fusebox Continued thread. Good job, btw!

Edited by Jake_IV
Problem fixed in another thread/mod.

@Jake_IV Thanks!

@garwel First I found the bug on Mk2 cockpit, then hitchiker container, Mk1 lander pod, and some fighter cockpit from Airplane plus mod(this is the case for the linked log file).

I just checked that it happens in Mk1 pod, MK3 pod, and Mk2 landing can, too.

And another thing. On the status window, 'Location' of the kerbal is updating well regardless of change/day.

I think I found the curlpit.

It was a MM patch I googled a while ago to reduce lags in game when launching crewed vessel.

// MM-removeinternals.cfg
// single patch to delete all INTERNAL from command pods
// to alleviate fps problems with animated portraits
// NOTE: obviously portraits will be gone, and IVA will no longer be possible
// EVA and transfers can still be done by clicking the hatch of pods
//
// suggestion by NathanKell, initiative by FungusForge, implementation by swjr-swis
//
// usage: place this text in a file ending with .cfg anywhere in the GameData directory
// requires Module Manager to work
//
@PART[*]:HAS[@INTERNAL[*]]:FINAL
{
    !INTERNAL,* {}
}
// yep, all that comment space for a oneliner patch

I thought deleting internals wouldn't affect game play logic, obviously wrong.

Without it, this mod works as expected.

Sorry for bugging you. Gotta find another way to remove the IVA.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, JWS said:

It was a MM patch I googled a while ago to reduce lags in game when launching crewed vessel.

//
// suggestion by NathanKell, initiative by FungusForge, implementation by swjr-swis
//
// usage: place this text in a file ending with .cfg anywhere in the GameData directory
//
{
    !INTERNAL,* {}
}

Thanks.

Maybe you can remove the MODEL node but keep INTERNAL.

I used to run that patch too, but maybe try it without the patch. Performance has improved quite bit in recent versions.

4 hours ago, Nightside said:

Maybe you can remove the MODEL node but keep INTERNAL.

I used to run that patch too, but maybe try it without the patch. Performance has improved quite bit in recent versions.

@Nightside Thanks for the advice. I'll try that tonight.

12 hours ago, JWS said:

//
//
//
{
    !INTERNAL,* {}
}

Thanks.

It makes sense. Apparently, when you remove INTERNAL node, seats data is deleted too. And Kerbal Health uses it to determine whether the kerbal is on EVA or not.