[1.8+] Kerbal Health 1.6.8 (2024-01-22)

garwel

29 minutes ago, Daniel Prates said:

You're the man!

This was actually a very silly error on my part: the effects on health factors were prepared for saving but never actually written into the file. I simply forgot to add one line of code. But it took me quite a while to realize it.

9 hours ago, garwel said:

Kerbal Health 1.5.6

• Compiled for KSP 1.12.2
  • Changed: Updated SSPX config
  • Fixed: Factor multipliers (e.g. artificial gravity effects) weren't saved and therefore didn't apply if the vessel wasn't loaded
  • Fixed: Error in KSP 1.12.2 when another mod (such as Ship Manifest) uses CLSInterfaces.dll
  • Fixed: Some edge cases for loaded but packed vessels (hopefully)
  • A bit of optimization of the health update loop

Download here

thanks man!

however the pages issue (wrong page number on health window) is still persistent and the new spacestation parts patches are still missing

Edited by tonimark

Hey, can you integrate it with latest version of station parts expansion redux? Because now there are lots of cool station parts, maybe give them recuperation or some special things? It would be really nice. And i also would like to see kerbal atomics integrated. This mod has awesome nuclear engines and maybe make tham emit radiation? Same thing with far future technologies. Thanks for creating this wodnerful mod, it must have been a lot of work!

Edited by Szymex99

On 11/21/2021 at 3:37 PM, tonimark said:

however the pages issue (wrong page number on health window) is still persistent and the new spacestation parts patches are still missing

I am not certain what you mean here; are the new SSPX parts not integrated yet? Hmm... now that you mentioned it, the new (largest) centrifuge seems indeed not to have the paragravity function. 

Well as for the main issue - different stats for loaded/unloaded vessels - I tested everything out and it is perfect:

M0lXBgI.png

tjuTl5l.png

tjOehJT.png

CPoKCHA.png

XTSvH45.png

Thanks again @garwel!

Awesome! Ran into weird issues when re-enabling the mod via the in-game settings, like menu buttons failing to work, not being able to enter the VAB, toolbar button not showing up. Had to edit the save to flip mod enabled to true and reload the game for it to work as expected.

5 minutes ago, OldMold said:

Awesome! Ran into weird issues when re-enabling the mod via the in-game settings, like menu buttons failing to work, not being able to enter the VAB, toolbar button not showing up. Had to edit the save to flip mod enabled to true and reload the game for it to work as expected.

Did you try exiting and restarting the game first?

19 hours ago, OldMold said:

Can you share a game log or at least the exact steps to reproduce?

• 1 month later...

Just so you know, I'm back to working on this mod. I made good progress with a rework of the stress and training systems. If you are really curious (and wouldn't mind losing your save, your computer and your head), you can pick some work-in-progress versions from the dev branch.

On 1/23/2022 at 11:46 AM, garwel said:

Just so you know, I'm back to working on this mod. I made good progress with a rework of the stress and training systems. If you are really curious (and wouldn't mind losing your save, your computer and your head), you can pick some work-in-progress versions from the dev branch.

Checking that one out now - looks good so far. BTW, how much radiation is lethal to a Kerbal? (i.e. what does "K" mean in the units? Is it kilo- for thousand, or does it stand for something else? Is it still banana-equivalent doses and K means so many thousands of B-E-D?) Just wondering since I sent all my unshielded veterans up there to sit on the new space station.

4 hours ago, panarchist said:

Checking that one out now - looks good so far. BTW, how much radiation is lethal to a Kerbal? (i.e. what does "K" mean in the units? Is it kilo- for thousand, or does it stand for something else? Is it still banana-equivalent doses and K means so many thousands of B-E-D?) Just wondering since I sent all my unshielded veterans up there to sit on the new space station.

Yes, I'm using SI prefixes for radiation: K for 1000, M for 10^6 and G for 10^9. Per default settings, 1M BED = 1% of health, so your kerbal will fry long before you see that G (not to mention T) prefix. But you can adjust it in the mod's settings.

So, my little training streamlining project is turning into a full-scale overhaul of many Kerbal Health's systems. Here is a breakdown of what I'm changing so far:

1. You will now train kerbals for part types (e.g. Mk1 Command Pod), not for specific parts (which used to be tracked by id assigned when you placed the part in the Editor). It is more intuitive and involves less micro-management.
  2. Training interface has been significantly improved. You can now choose any number of kerbals to train with a few clicks.
  3. Training takes the same time, whether you do it at KSC or during a mission (60 days per 1 unit of complexity by default, adjustable in the settings).
  4. Many training-related values have been changed. In general, training has been nerfed: for instance, at the maximum level of Astronaut Facility, you now gain 75% reduction of Stress instead of 85%.
  5. But there is a new way to reduce Stress: it is now divided by the number of crewmates of the same profession on the vessel. For example, if you have one Pilot on the vessel with Stress taking 1 HP/day, you can add another Pilot to reduce Stress to 0.5 HP/day. Of course, you'll have to provide that other crew member with living space etc. But, in theory at least, you can now reduce Stress to tiny amounts if you are ready to have a large crew. It also gives you a gameplay reason to have multiple crew members of a specific profession.
  6. Tourists have a slightly different mechanic: their Stress is reduced by the number of professional crew members on the vessel. If the Tourist is alone, they experience 100% Stress; if there is 1 crew member, it falls to 50%, for 2 crew members, it falls to 33%, and so on.
  7. Exhaustion is also overhauled. Instead of automatically turning into a Tourist upon reaching 20% health (and recovering when going up to 25%), it will now be a semi-random event. When your kerbal's health falls below the critical level, they will have a chance of a breakdown. The lower it falls, the higher is that chance. It will be inevitable if you leave your kerbals in the critical condition for too long, but you may be just lucky enough to get them home in time.
  8. I'm also considering replacing Connected factor (which is one of the few positive health factors) with a negative Isolation factor. It is a bit odd to allow an overall positive health balance on a mission. Isolation's impact will depend on the (presence and quality of) connection to home. It can be further reduced by certain vessel's parts (antennas etc.).
  9. These changes may require rebalancing of all factors and many part stats. I will try to keep the overall balance more or less the same.

Let me know what you think! Like I said, you can pick up the latest dev version from Github and see how it works for yourselves (but stability is not guaranteed and reverting back is impossible).

Edited by garwel

35 minutes ago, garwel said:

Tourists have a slightly different mechanic: their Stress is reduced by the number of professional crew members on the vessel. If the Tourist is alone, they experience 100% Stress; if there is 1 crew member, it falls to 50%, for 2 crew members, it falls to 33%, and so on.

How does it work when there are multiple tourists on a vessel? I.e. if 1 tourist and 4 crew = 20%, what is it if it's 2 tourists and 3 crew?  Or 7 tourists and 3 crew? Seems like tourists might take comfort in a group (or not - some groups are toxic in a crisis) as well as taking comfort when the pros are onboard.

4 minutes ago, panarchist said:

How does it work when there are multiple tourists on a vessel? I.e. if 1 tourist and 4 crew = 20%, what is it if it's 2 tourists and 3 crew?  Or 7 tourists and 3 crew? Seems like tourists might take comfort in a group (or not - some groups are toxic in a crisis) as well as taking comfort when the pros are onboard.

Presence of other Tourists doesn't have an impact on Stress. Of course, they still require Living Space and they would hate to be left completely alone. But what matters for Stress is the availability of a professionally trained crew.

I just wanted to remove some quirks from the save file, and found TRAINED_PART and TRAINED_VESSEL for every kerbal and probably every part, though the training is disabled in the settings.
if there is a quick fix for not saving it, the savefile with be lighter for 10000 lines

1 hour ago, flart said:

I just wanted to remove some quirks from the save file, and found TRAINED_PART and TRAINED_VESSEL for every kerbal and probably every part, though the training is disabled in the settings.
if there is a quick fix for not saving it, the savefile with be lighter for 10000 lines

A lot of this stuff will be gone in the next release (only the trained-for part types and the current vessel will be saved). You probably had Training enabled before, and this information was kept in case you'd re-enable it.

Hi, first I want to say great mod. I've really had great fun with it and it made me consider missions more carefully than before when a rescue mission can be done anytime I want.

But I have a question regarding the training mechanic. I saw that there is both TRAINED_PART which is for the crew module part and TRAINED_VESSEL. Does TRAINED_VESSEL matter in terms of stress reduction or is it just trained part?

Reason I ask is because I noticed that if I rename a vessel it starts tracking on a new altogether from zero. So if I have a Kerbal that has experience with a certain rocket, next time I launch him with the same rocket I have to keep the same name in order to keep TRAINED_VESSEL high without re-training .

On 1/26/2022 at 12:02 PM, garwel said:

But there is a new way to reduce Stress: it is now divided by the number of crewmates of the same profession on the vessel. For example, if you have one Pilot on the vessel with Stress taking 1 HP/day, you can add another Pilot to reduce Stress to 0.5 HP/day. Of course, you'll have to provide that other crew member with living space etc. But, in theory at least, you can now reduce Stress to tiny amounts if you are ready to have a large crew. It also gives you a gameplay reason to have multiple crew members of a specific profession

This is genious. It goes without saying that the mod's main idea is to challenge you in longer travels. So a long trip, say a Duna round trip, could be made less stressful if you have a crew of 3 pilots instead of one, what could be more sensible? They are presumed to be rotating on the job and thus making the trip less stressful - then again, it is triple the space, triple the mass etc, increasing the technical challenge.

Good one Garwel!

23 hours ago, Back0 said:

Hi, first I want to say great mod. I've really had great fun with it and it made me consider missions more carefully than before when a rescue mission can be done anytime I want.

But I have a question regarding the training mechanic. I saw that there is both TRAINED_PART which is for the crew module part and TRAINED_VESSEL. Does TRAINED_VESSEL matter in terms of stress reduction or is it just trained part?

Reason I ask is because I noticed that if I rename a vessel it starts tracking on a new altogether from zero. So if I have a Kerbal that has experience with a certain rocket, next time I launch him with the same rocket I have to keep the same name in order to keep TRAINED_VESSEL high without re-training .

Renaming the vessel shouldn't restart the training, in theory. But the old training system was bugged and confusing; this is why it will be replaced by a much more intuitive one in the next release. The vessel's name will only stay for UI and immersion purposes, all the training will be done for part types, not for individual vessels.

Here comes the beta of the next release. I'm looking for the adventurous types who want to test it and report any issues!

Kerbal Health 1.6 Pre-release (beta!)

This is a beta pre-release for the upcoming Kerbal Health 1.6. It is not backward-compatible with previous versions and, being a beta, may have bugs. Make sure to backup your save! Please report all encountered issues.

• Compiled for KSP 1.12.2. Should be compatible with KSP 1.8+
  • Streamlining of training mechanics. Instead of training for individual parts, kerbals now train for part types (such as Mk1 Command Pod). The new system is more straightforward, intuitive and compact. All training-related UI has received an uplift.
  • Training caps (based on the level of the Astrounaut Complex) have been nerfed. Training times have changed. Training at KSC and in flight now takes the same time.
  • There is a new way to reduce Stress: it is now divided by the number of crewmates of the same profession on the vessel. For example, if you have one Pilot on the vessel with Stress taking 0.8 HP/day, you can add another Pilot to reduce Stress to 0.4 HP/day. Of course, you'll have to provide that other crew member with living space etc. But, in theory at least, you can now reduce Stress to tiny amounts if you are ready to have a large crew. It also gives you a gameplay reason to have multiple crew members of a specific profession.
  • Tourists have a slightly different mechanic: their Stress is reduced by the number of professional crew members on the vessel. If the Tourist is alone, they experience 100% Stress; if there is 1 crew member, it falls to 50%, for 2 crew members, it falls to 33%, and so on.
  • Exhaustion is now semi-random instead of automatic. When the crew member's health falls below 20%, they now have a chance of turning into a Tourist. The mean time to happen (MTTH) starts at 6 hours and reduces as health gets lower. So you probably have a few additional hours to evacuate your kerbal(s) before they give up work. Recovering after exhaustion works similarly when health goes avobe 20%.
  • Connected factor (which gave you +0.5 HP/day for having a connection to home) has been replaced with Isolation (which takes away 0.5 HP/day for not having such a connection). All related bonuses were removed.
  • Confinement factor was reduced from a base of -3 HP/day to -2 HP/day to compensate for the previous point.
  • Many parts' Living Space has been updated (usually with slight nerfs) and Recuperation increased. SSPXr and some other mods now have Recuperation parts.
  • Mod's settings have been overhauled: instead of setting manually each factor's HP per day, you now change their relative effects between 0 and 200%.
  • A setting to allow Decontamination when not at KSC has been added (off by default) as well as a setting for minimum required health.
  • Many other small and not-so-small changes and bug fixes.

A few words on updating Kerbal Health in an ongoing game. It is possible, and the mod will do its best to pick up your old settings (such as familiar part types from the old training system). But due to KSP's limitations and the nature of some updates, you should (1) check your settings, especially if you've tweaked them; (2) load all your manned vessels at least once to update their data. It is recommended that you return and recover all your kerbals before updating to ensure your vessels don't suddenly become unsuitable for the missions.

Download here (first read the above!)

v1.5.6, on accepting the asteroid Tourism Contract

Spoiler
[LOG 01:40:21.427] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalAdded('Ribpont Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.430] [KerbalHealth] Registering Ribpont Kerman.
[ERR 01:40:21.435] Exception handling event onKerbalCreated in class KerbalHealthScenario:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus.GetDefaultMaxHP (ProtoCrewMember pcm) [0x0000f] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus..ctor (System.String name) [0x00076] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthList.Add (System.String name) [0x00020] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthScenario.OnKerbalAdded (ProtoCrewMember pcm) [0x00061] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0 

[EXC 01:40:21.438] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus.GetDefaultMaxHP (ProtoCrewMember pcm) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus..ctor (System.String name) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthList.Add (System.String name) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthScenario.OnKerbalAdded (ProtoCrewMember pcm) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) (at <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0)
	UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
	UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
	EventData`1:Fire(ProtoCrewMember)
	KerbalRoster:AddCrewMember(ProtoCrewMember)
	KerbalRoster:GetNewKerbal(KerbalType)
	ContractConfigurator.Kerbal:GenerateKerbal()
	ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.SpawnPassengers:OnAccepted()
	ContractConfigurator.ContractBehaviour:Accept()
	ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract:OnAccepted()
	Contracts.Contract:SetState(State)
	Contracts.Contract:Accept()
	ContractConfigurator.Util.MissionControlUI:OnClickAccept()
	UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[LOG 01:40:21.446] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalNameChanged('Haydred Kerman', 'Ribpont Kerman', 'Haydred Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.450] [KerbalHealth] ERROR: Could not find 'Ribpont Kerman'.
[LOG 01:40:21.453] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalNameChanged('Haydred Kerman', 'Ribpont Kerman', 'Haydred Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.456] [KerbalHealth] ERROR: Could not find 'Ribpont Kerman'.
[LOG 01:40:21.461] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalAdded('Roddun Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.464] [KerbalHealth] Registering Roddun Kerman.
[ERR 01:40:21.466] Exception handling event onKerbalCreated in class KerbalHealthScenario:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus.GetDefaultMaxHP (ProtoCrewMember pcm) [0x0000f] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus..ctor (System.String name) [0x00076] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthList.Add (System.String name) [0x00020] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthScenario.OnKerbalAdded (ProtoCrewMember pcm) [0x00061] in <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0 

[EXC 01:40:21.469] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus.GetDefaultMaxHP (ProtoCrewMember pcm) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthStatus..ctor (System.String name) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthList.Add (System.String name) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	KerbalHealth.KerbalHealthScenario.OnKerbalAdded (ProtoCrewMember pcm) (at <4d7f5d451a384c79a42f3fe1604b86e7>:0)
	ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
[LOG 01:40:21.473] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalNameChanged('Dilny Kerman', 'Roddun Kerman', 'Dilny Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.476] [KerbalHealth] ERROR: Could not find 'Roddun Kerman'.
[LOG 01:40:21.478] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalNameChanged('Dilny Kerman', 'Roddun Kerman', 'Dilny Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.481] [KerbalHealth] ERROR: Could not find 'Roddun Kerman'.
[LOG 01:40:21.485] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalAdded('Maxbo Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.487] [KerbalHealth] Registering Maxbo Kerman.
[ERR 01:40:21.489] Exception handling event onKerbalCreated in class KerbalHealthScenario:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

[EXC 01:40:21.492] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 01:40:21.496] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalNameChanged('Randall Kerman', 'Maxbo Kerman', 'Randall Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.499] [KerbalHealth] ERROR: Could not find 'Maxbo Kerman'.
[LOG 01:40:21.501] [KerbalHealth] OnKerbalNameChanged('Randall Kerman', 'Maxbo Kerman', 'Randall Kerman')
[LOG 01:40:21.503] [KerbalHealth] ERROR: Could not find 'Maxbo Kerman'.

ksp.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alncj27YxKc-iB0g0CqBzVjUBG1R

Kerbal Health 1.6

• Compiled for KSP 1.12.3. Should be compatible with KSP 1.8+
  • Streamlining of training mechanics. Instead of training for individual parts, kerbals now train for part types (such as Mk1 Command Pod). The new system is more straightforward, intuitive and compact. All training-related UI has received an uplift.
  • Training caps (based on the level of the Astrounaut Complex) have been nerfed. Training times have changed. Training at KSC and in flight now takes the same time.
  • There is a new way to reduce Stress: it is now divided by the number of crewmates of the same profession on the vessel. For example, if you have one Pilot on the vessel with Stress taking 0.8 HP/day, you can add another Pilot to reduce Stress to 0.4 HP/day. Of course, you'll have to provide that other crew member with living space etc. But, in theory at least, you can now reduce Stress to tiny amounts if you are ready to have a large crew. It also gives you a gameplay reason to have multiple crew members of a specific profession.
  • Tourists have a slightly different mechanic: their Stress is reduced by the number of professional crew members on the vessel. If the Tourist is alone, they experience 100% Stress; if there is 1 crew member, it falls to 50%, for 2 crew members, it falls to 33%, and so on.
  • Exhaustion is now semi-random instead of automatic. When the crew member's health falls below 20%, they now have a chance of turning into a Tourist. The mean time to happen (MTTH) starts at 6 hours and reduces as health gets lower. So you probably have a few additional hours to evacuate your kerbal(s) before they give up work. Recovering after exhaustion works similarly when health goes above 20%.
  • Connected factor (which gave you +0.5 HP/day for having a connection to home) has been replaced with Isolation factor (which takes away 0.5 HP/day for not having such a connection). All related bonuses were removed.
  • Confinement factor was reduced from a base of -3 HP/day to -2 HP/day to compensate for the previous point.
  • Many parts' Living Space has been updated (usually with slight nerfs) and Recuperation increased. SSPXr and some other mods now have Recuperation parts.
  • Mod's settings have been overhauled: instead of setting manually each factor's HP per day, you now change their relative effects between 0 and 200%.
  • A setting to allow Decontamination when not at KSC has been added (off by default) as well as a setting for minimum required health.
  • Many other small and not-so-small changes and bug fixes.

Notes for updating a current game:

• The familiar parts (ones your kerbals have been fully trained for) should be retained. But ongoing training progress will be lost.
  • It is recommended that you return home and recover all your kerbals before updating. Changes in balance and loss of training progress may affect your missions.
  • Settings for factors and some other things will be reset, so you should check them and tweak if necessary.
  • Due to KSP's limitations, you should load all your manned vessels at least once after updating the mod to ensure their data is correct.
  • Downgrading to pre-1.6 Kerbal Health is not supported.

Download here

Edited by garwel

a radiation of the in-flight kerbal is reset to small values (33 and 47),
4 in-flight kerbals for some reason got new quirks
2 of the quirks message has an empty effects field

Spoiler

U6Xb015.jpeg

ksp.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alncj27YxKc-iB6DNxef0JNlwBfi

one of the KerbalHealthStatus compare from the saves files - health,  dose, radiation, quirk are changed

https://www.textcompare.org/?id=61fc57d5af63783351c6a346

was

Spoiler

KerbalHealthStatus
        {
            name = Catpond Kerman
            health = 122.02035886063885
            dose = 92651.398299331748
            radiation = 32.631064279618279
            quirk = LeadSkin
            quirkLevel = 3
            FACTOR
            {
                name = Stress
                change = -0.30000000000000004
            }
            FACTOR
            {
                name = Confinement
                change = -0.23399583665161064
            }
            FACTOR
            {
                name = Microgravity
                change = -0.5
            }
            FACTOR
            {
                name = Connected
                change = 0.5
            }
            HEALTH_EFFECTS
            {
                space = 76.924445569515228
                recuperation = 4.4166666666666661
                maxRecuperation = 2
                shielding = 59.00000074505806
                shelterExposure = 0.00018929343440160292
                crewCapacity = 83
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Confinement
                    bonusSum = 1.5633333027362823
                    minMultiplier = 0.33000001311302185
                }
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Loneliness
                    bonusSum = 1.1166666348775227
                    minMultiplier = 0.5
                }
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Microgravity
                    bonusSum = 0.58666666348775232
                    minMultiplier = 0.56000000238418579
                }
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Conditions
                    bonusSum = 0.79999999701976776
                    minMultiplier = 0.20000000298023224
                }
            }

is:

Spoiler

KerbalHealthStatus
        {
            name = Catpond Kerman
            health = 129.98835928999785
            dose = 70.4490358835629
            radiation = 65.09645702185145
            quirk = GameAddict
            quirkLevel = 3
            trainingVessel = KSS
            FACTOR
            {
                name = Stress
                change = -0.25
            }
            FACTOR
            {
                name = Confinement
                change = -0.16614873030969596
            }
            FACTOR
            {
                name = Microgravity
                change = -1
            }
            HEALTH_EFFECTS
            {
                space = 72.224445998668671
                recuperation = 9.0166667302449532
                maxRecuperation = 2.5
                shielding = 59.00000074505806
                shelterExposure = 0.00018929343440160292
                crewCapacity = 83
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Confinement
                    bonusSum = 1.4900000095367432
                    minMultiplier = 0.34000000357627869
                }
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Loneliness
                    bonusSum = 1.8899999856948853
                    minMultiplier = 0.18000000715255737
                }
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Microgravity
                    bonusSum = 0.58666666348775232
                    minMultiplier = 0.56000000238418579
                }
                FACTOR_MULTIPLIER
                {
                    factor = Conditions
                    bonusSum = 0.79999999701976776
                    minMultiplier = 0.20000000298023224
                }
            }

Edited by flart

7 hours ago, flart said:

a radiation of the in-flight kerbal is reset to small values (33 and 47),
4 in-flight kerbals for some reason got new quirks
2 of the quirks message has an empty effects field

<...>

Thanks for reporting this. This bug was due to Connected factor disappearance which prevented correct load of kerbals who were currently on a mission and had this factor active. As a result, these kerbals were re-registered as new ones; their health, accumulated doses, quirks and training levels were reset. This is fixed in the new release.

Kerbal Health 1.6.1

• Fixed: Error when loading pre-1.6 versions of Kerbal Health with kerbals on assignment, which caused their health, radiation and other stats to reset

Download here

Edited by garwel