[1.12.X] Feline Utility Rovers v1.3.4 (28. April 2022)

Nils277

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, sorry for the late replies and long absence, actually i have not been playing KSP for at least a year now.
When i get time in the next weeks, i will try to catch up with the latest changes and make at least a version with updated dependencies and if requierd fixes for the latest version of KSP.

@kerbalxploder yes, a translation into Japanese would still be could and definitely benefit the Mod. If you still like, send me a PM, so we can discuss the details  ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

These look so cute.  The ones with engines instead of wheels almost have a star-trek shuttle vibe to them.   Glad you're still working them.  You mod and part makers are a real treat for the community.

• 3 weeks later...

Update to 1.2.12 ~A long nap~

Changelog:

Update:

• Recompile for KSP 1.11.2
  • Updated KSPModFileLocalizer to version 0.2.3.7
  • Re-Added KSPedia entries (they work again YAY!)

Enhancements:

• Added support for inventory and construction features from KSP 1.11.*
  • Added two new storage container for inventories

Download:

oYvtZpW.pngUVVt0OP.pnglMOxt2k.png

Edited by Nils277

Just discovered a few shortcomings of this update, e.g. a missing Text for the new Inventory Module and some things that were mentioned before but have not been addressed yet. An update with these changes will come soonTM

does this work in the latest version of KSP? if so it is not working for me, is there any mods that i need for compatibility? what else can i do?

for clarification this isn't working in the gam for me, i am using Curseforge

Edited by MrBurger8787

5 hours ago, MrBurger8787 said:

does this work in the latest version of KSP? if so it is not working for me, is there any mods that i need for compatibility? what else can i do?

for clarification this isn't working in the gam for me, i am using Curseforge

Yep, it was just updated for the latest version.

If you e.g. see the Category for the Rover in the VAB/SPH or the KSPedia entries but not the parts, it is very likely that the mod is not installed at the correct location. The KerbetrotterLtd Folder should be in KSPs GameData folter. No other GameData subfolder or similar.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 7:35 PM, MacLuky said:

Hi,

Can I use the mod in RSS/RO. Uhm  let me rephrase that: did anyone make configs for RSS/RO/RP1 for this mod? its my favourite rover

Would love to find some RSS/RO/RP1 configs as well - are there any available?

Awesome mod! Thank you for keeping it alive!

Update to 1.3.0 ~Engineers wanted~

Changelog:

General:

• Most switching (visual, harvester, resources and converter) can now only be done by an Engineer Kerbal on EVA
  • Added missing cargo category to filter subcategory

Enhancements:

• Vast improvement of the switching UI
  • Cleanup and refactoring of the plugin code

Localization:

• Fixed typos in english and german texts. Thanks to @Grimmas

Mod Support:

• Added resource converter for OSE Workshop (switchable for ISRU)
  • Updated support for USI-LS. Thanks to @Nicky21
  • Added support for SystemHeat. Thanks to @Grimmas
  • Added rudimentary interation with MKS/WOLF. Thanks to @Grimmas
  • Removed support for Textures Unlimited because of incompatibilities that have to be fixed in a later update

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed missing name of new inventory module
  • Fixed some plugin errors

Download:

Preview of the new switching UI:
r2pZSdU.png

Edited by Nils277

Hotfix Update to 1.3.1 ~Engineers wanted~

Changelog:

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed wrong name of new inventory module
  • Fixed color in VAB being grey for category
  • Fixed missing module
  • Fixed warning for switching module

Edited by Nils277

8 hours ago, SiCaRiO31 said:

Im using kiwi tech tree in my current carreer mode, but I been wanting to try this mod for a LONG time. Does it has comunity tech tree support?

At the moment there is no support for CTT. I will put this on the list to add though ;) 

23 hours ago, SiCaRiO31 said:

Im using kiwi tech tree in my current carreer mode, but I been wanting to try this mod for a LONG time. Does it has comunity tech tree support?

As a follow up, i think i took a look at supporting CTT a while back and came to the conclusion that there is actually no need (from my point of view) to change any of the required research nodes for support for CTT, so i'd say FUR is implicidly compatible with CTT without needing a separate config for it.

This might have changed since i last looked, so i will verify this in the next days :)

2 hours ago, Nils277 said:

As a follow up, i think i took a look at supporting CTT a while back and came to the conclusion that there is actually no need (from my point of view) to change any of the required research nodes for support for CTT, so i'd say FUR is implicidly compatible with CTT without needing a separate config for it.

This might have changed since i last looked, so i will verify this in the next days :)

that is enought for me, im downloading this right now :)

Update to 1.3.2 ~Be like Bill Kerman~

Changelog:

General:

• Removed unnecessary debug logging from plugin code

Mod Support:

• Updated and fixed support for TexturesUnlimited (reflections, emissives, textures, resource switching)
  • Added support for CommunityTechTree

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed warning error when loading the switching module at startup

Download:

Update to 1.3.3 ~Pretty Fly (For a Green Guy)~
Well...another day another update. I just discovered a rather critical bug with resource switching, where the maximal amount was not calculated correctly and was therefore (way) too high.
Hopefully this will be the last update until KSP 1.12 comes around.

Changelog:

Mod Support:

• Adjusted window color TexturesUnlimited

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed resource amount not being calculated correctly
  • Added missing support of the Cargo Part for TexturesUnlimited

Download:

Edited by Nils277

21 minutes ago, SiCaRiO31 said:

Its still not updated on ckan right? it still shows my version (1.3.2) as the latest.

The update on ckan is done automatically via SpaceDock. It may take some time (hours to one day) until the new version is adopted by ckan.

Edited by Nils277

Just installed this mod the other day. It's awesome! However, it is causing some weird issues. Whenever I have a rover loaded I can no longer save, quick save, switch between crafts, or revert flights. Any idea why this might be? 

Edit: The strangeness continues. I can save now, but I can't return to Space Center or Tracking Station. Also, on the Mun once I exited the rover, my Kerbal can plant a flag but afterwards he just sits there and can't be moved. The flag also doesn't trigger the mission objective for some reason. 

Edited by MacGregor

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.