1.3 And More: Confirmed Features

I still want the ability to drag a bar to full/empty for fuel in the VAB/SPH to see the effects of how we set fuel flow. Not to mention to help see COM in any situation in a ship with more than 10 fuel tanks.

If they did multiplayer, just having the ability to join in another person single player game would be nice. Then we can help each other for fun. Doesn't need anything more complicated than that. Make it as fundamental as possible. Add more later as the need is seen. Even just 4 people. And make it so you can completely close it to multiplayer at a whim.

Edited by Arugela

I ask that any future speculation on 1.3 and beyond is posted in this thread: 

These two threads pretty much do the same thing. Rather than have them merged, I would like this thread to only be about features, while the thread above should be open for all sorts of feature discussion. Still feel free to discuss confirmed features here! 

Thank you guys!

GK

Edited by Garrett Kerman
Why u merge my posts?

You can't make a  thread with an OP of speculations where the very subject of confirmed things is speculative and not have speculation. It's unreasonable... It's literally the majority of the subject you came up with. And some of the features are unknown so it's naturally going to bring up speculation. It's part of the base subject. You can't expect otherwise when you have to do so to discuss the subject... Even the "confirmed" things are speculative. If you want that there is literally no subject to discuss..

Edited by Arugela

@Arugela I understand that. But that thread I mentioned above has the same purpose, and these two threads would be merged otherwise. I didn't want these two threads to be redundant. It's also nice to have a list of upcoming features, as the wiki's is not up to date and there is not another one on the forums.

GK

Edited by Garrett Kerman

On 3/13/2017 at 3:57 AM, Arugela said:

I still want the ability to drag a bar to full/empty for fuel in the VAB/SPH to see the effects of how we set fuel flow. Not to mention to help see COM in any situation in a ship with more than 10 fuel tanks.

You sir, are a genius! That's something I've never heard before. I may not be a programmer, but it doesn't sound too hard to implement in stock.

On another note, the OP talks about semi-confirmed, confirmed, and might-be-resurrected features. However, since the pre-release is tomorrow, it would be logical for SQUAD to announce these not-quite-confirmed features before the players get their hands on them. So, I think I can conclude either A) We will see an announcement either later today or early tomorrow, or B) the pre-release is just localization, not 1.3.

I don't know where your facts are gathered from. But a few of them are wrong. Radial menus are for consoles. Not PCs. And 1.2.9 is a PC pre-release so other talk of consoles here is wrong.

KSpedia layout has not changed.

super secrets and other speculation - thought this was a 'facts' thread. 

Coherent contracts - yes. That's already been stated in KSP Weeklies past.

Exciting announcement! KSP devs have just announced KSP Making History, which is a paid DLC for the main game. It adds many new exciting features to the game, as well as a whole new dimension to gameplay. Below is a summary of the features included

- Historical missions

- Many US and Soviet inspired parts

- Customizble missions

- And more!

I updated the OP, so check there for the full list!

GK

Is it me or does the DLC look like a PR rescue attempt? It has a list of things that will be included but no price tag yet. To me it looks something you want to announce after the last flop. I don't even think all the "confirmed" features will make its way into it.

Edited by Veeltch

18 hours ago, Hay said:

This is by far the worst "confirmed features" thread ever.

Why? You just saying that does nothing to help me make this better whatsoever. I'm just trying to document the features that were announced in the weekley's and put it together so people can know what's coming in the next update. If there's somthing in particular that makes you dislike this thread, please let me know. I want to improve this thead so that everyone can enjoy it. You just saying "This is by far the worst 'confirmed features' thread ever" doesn't really help me.

GK

Edited by Garrett Kerman
Stray period really annoyed me

7 hours ago, Garrett Kerman said:

Why? You just saying that does nothing to help me make this better whatsoever. I'm just trying to document the features that were announced in the weekley's and put it together so people can know what's coming in the next update. If there's somthing in particular that makes you dislike this thread, please let me know. I want to improve this thead so that everyone can enjoy it. You just saying "This is by far the worst 'confirmed features' thread ever" doesn't really help me .

Because nothing in this thread is confirmed. It's all just a bunch of speculation. 

3 hours ago, Hay said:

Because nothing in this thread is confirmed. It's all just a bunch of speculation. 

Really? If you read the KSP weekleys and the thread below, you could easily see that all this information has been reatated multiple times and confirmed in the pre-release announcement thread. I try to keep this speculation free.

GK

Edited by Garrett Kerman
Whoops, didn't finish

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.