[1.3+] Stockalike Station Parts Expansion [retired]

Nertea

3 minutes ago, Krakatoa said:

Quote from Nertea back on page 5 (I'd suggest just reading the last ~4 pages):

Ok, I'll provide that eventually. Mostly things are just multiples of hitchiker lengths, so that's fairly simple. Eg. all the short parts are 1x hitchiker, all the long are 2x hitchiker, with some exceptions

So important note: This version of SSPX will actually be a completely different project/path. This is to be nice to people who want to upgrade, as literally nothing will survive unchanged. This means that SSPX is only being maintained up 1.3.1 now. You can follow its development in the new git project I created.

In addition, I have finalized the 2.5m parts list. This is fairly ambitious.

• -snip-

wait, so the lovely pics are gonna be a new mod and a new thread?

7 hours ago, KSPanier said:

Will you also rework the textures of your near future construction crew tubes to fit the new design? If so, will that break already launched stations, or will it be backwards compatible (including surface attached lights e.g.)?

PS: Any chance we'll see a octogonal truss structure with 2.5m pressurised crew tube inside?

A. Yes, of course, but the timeline is uncertain. It will not break anything.
B. No, probably not.

On 9/15/2017 at 9:41 AM, Pthigrivi said:

Just donated. Your work is really fantastic, man.

Thanks dude, always appreciated!

3 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

This looks awesome, making me consider dropping cxaerospace and near future construction for this one mod, looks beautiful

Be quiet.

9 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

So should I wait for the new update rather than installing? I want to start a new career 

If you're starting a new career, it'll probably be awhile before you have the tech to build space stations anyway.  But Nertea recently mentioned that he's "probably out for awhile due to RL stuff", and he's also said that the update with these new parts will be a separate mod that won't break compatibility with the current version, so it wouldn't hurt to install the current version and then switch over to the new version whenever it ends up being finished.

This is one of the first mods I installed, and almost everything I build uses pieces from it.  Thanks!

I can't possibly be the first one to find the Trogdor.  Is that your doing, or is a re-used Squad texture? (Also it Riblie brought the wrong directions since we're on the way to Duna..)

screenshot249.png

8 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

I'm gonna state an unpopular opinion. Heck with the kid, get back to modding!

See, I take the long view. Eventually his kid will grow up and love KSP. And then we'll have someone in his house saying, "Daddy, make more mods!"

Hi! Great Mod!! But I have two questions:

1. How can I make configs for COnnected Living Space and Crew Transfer mods?

2. I have Harbour station core as rocket core, it says that it can house 6 astronauts, but I cant put any one in it. Why?

Thanks!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.