[1.3+] Stockalike Station Parts Expansion [retired]

Nertea

16 minutes ago, Battou said:

How can I make configs for COnnected Living Space and Crew Transfer mods?

ConnectedLivingSpace is already supported.  In fact, it's one of the big reasons why you'd want to use a station core (see Nertea's screenshots a few posts above this one) instead of a plain probe core on a space station.  Station cores are passable.

Just now, Wyzard said:

ConnectedLivingSpace is already supported.  In fact, it's one of the big reasons why you'd want to use a station core (see Nertea's screenshots a few posts above this one) instead of a plain probe core on a space station.  Station cores are passable.

Forgot to mention that I use REDUX version of Station Parts Expansion from Github.

6 minutes ago, Battou said:

Forgot to mention that I use REDUX version of Station Parts Expansion from Github.

Pretty sure that is the version still under development by Nertea, so I would be wary introducing configs and such atm since stuff is probably going to change pretty frequently, although I’m not sure how far along development is so don’t quote me haha. 

3 hours ago, Battou said:

Here what I get. No slots for crew. May be you can tell me what parameter and where can be changed to add slots?

xrjdC9E.jpg

There is no support for the development version at this time. Do not use it if you need to ask questions about it.

VAB mockup of a station using a mix of old and new parts from this mod, as well as other ones of your mods, Nert. Normally I'd launch all this stuff and assemble it in orbit before posting something like this, but I don't feel like performing 20+ launches and rendez-vous just at this moment. Besides, I already did legit put together a smaller station using the same modules in orbit a few months ago, and that's just going to have to be enough to establish my space cred. That smll spaceplane also doesn't exist as a developed craft and is just a placeholder model for a swanky new KSO shuttle that may or may not ever get released. Hope ya dig it, and thanks again for all your continued and very excellent work.

39CB4815EB7D12D5D6A0510CC23EC6AB117D7BFE

FCDA5A3B2B950E9B037B3F763BCA4E6A019D9A16

@Nertea Looking awesome as always! Would be nice if stations required heat management, so that sticking radiators on em was not just an aesthetic choice, but additional engineering challenge. I think you stopped work on your heat mod, and it sounds like scope creep for this mod. Did heat system modding get any easier in the latest KSP versions?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.