[1.3+] Stockalike Station Parts Expansion [retired]

Nertea

On 12/10/2017 at 3:44 PM, The-Doctor said:

Are most of the habitats vertical, are there any horizontal based habitats? Just curious as I'm not even able to really play KSP right now and wanna decide on what to play with when I get the chance, lolz! Btw how's the kid? Boy or Girl?

You know in space, there's no up or down! :wink:

1 hour ago, Nertea said:

Slowly rolling out more more-or-less finished content... 1.25m inflatable habitats. There are three - one large, one small, and one compact.

vNVZFuK.png

e7Rp2c0.png

PMrafjb.png

Is it me or do the surface textures of the inflatable habitats vaguely resemble disposable diapers? Coincidence? :huh:

JK :D They look great, can't wait for this to be finished.

@Nertea, I just wanted to say that for a long time, the Near Future mod packs were what I was most excited about out of all your various mod collections.  But in recent weeks, I've been looking forward to the SSPX revamp more than anything else.  Some excellent and quality work you've been showing in this thread.  (not that your others weren't quality work :))

On 10/19/2017 at 12:50 AM, RaiderMan said:

it folds up.... oh boy christmas came early :D

Seriously, a spinning ring like that would normally require IR, an extra 150 parts easy on the ship and wobble horribly. This thing is 1 part and the ship is stiff as a board, and it looks amazing.

15 hours ago, frencrs said:

Seriously, a spinning ring like that would normally require IR, an extra 150 parts easy on the ship and wobble horribly. This thing is 1 part and the ship is stiff as a board, and it looks amazing.

And that textures isn't even done yet :P. 

2 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Stockalike Station Parts Expansion (this mod :wink: ) (sometimes called SSPX)

SSPX IS CANONICAL. SSPE IS HERESY. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.