[1.3+] Stockalike Station Parts Expansion [retired]

Nertea

3 hours ago, KerbalManiac said:

I went on Curse and downloaded the mod for 1.0.0 (I can't update the game, so I'm stuck on 1.0.0). Anyway, I installed with CKAN, and when I load the game up, I only get the Mk3 light or something like that. I have KSP version 1.0.0. The mod that I downloaded was the 1.0.0 version of it, and yet I didn't get like any of the parts from it. CKAN doesn't usually fail me, and it always correctly installs mods, but I have KSP 1.0.0 and I downloaded the version for 1.0.0 and the parts weren't there. Why did this happen? I also did a manual install of the mod, and again, I got pretty much none of the parts.

Why are you using 1.0.0?

18 hours ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

Why are you using 1.0.0?

Because, as I said before, I can't run the patcher.exe because it's blocked :(

UPDATE: I just reinstalled the mod again, and all the parts are there. Problem solved.

Using the station parts mod, I've built a little tourism cruiser that has a bunch of the really cool viewing pod things stacked on top of eachother. I have little unmanned shuttles fitted with mk2 crew cabins for crew transfers. I also have used some of the LLL parts to make some small landers and even three small detachable rovers using the Klaw for transfer. It's really cool, and I'm starting on the KerbHub, a series of large modules in orbit around Kerbin to provide servicing and orbital refuelling to ships and other stuff. But that's another project for another day. I really like the docking 'tube' extender because I just fit it to my shuttles and it makes docking so much easier. Anyway, time to shut up for now and get back to my probe freighter fleet. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Schanez said:

Will it be updated to 1.3?

Just an FYI Nertea has several mods(about 10 I think) to maintain and several of his mods are going through a major re-balance. As far as I know it will be updated for 1.3 but it takes time.

Edited by Nergal8617

Right, I was already told on another mod thread and only just now realized it's from the same author. So hats down for this man. As I posted there, I didn't want to sound rude or anything. Just that I am not actively following the game's version so wasn't sure when/if the mods are still developed, so it was more a question if it still is, whether when it will be updated.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tsgaerospace said:

one little question:

what is the usage of pressurized tubes besides looking good and extending your station?

That's mostly it, but there's also the Connected Living Space add-on (which requires a pressurized path between kerbal seats for internal transfers)

Progress is good for the 1.3 update. I just finished localizing everything... There is one more major task, which is to go through the partially finished IVAs and fix the prop locations (some updates to the prop pack will require this. Then I can release the update. 

Since I don't see a lot of posts in this thread, I just want to put a couple cents' worth of HYPE somewhere around here to let you know that this mod is loved too! In fact, I think I probably use it more than NFT and KA combined. Thank you for all your hard work, I'll be eagerly awaiting the updates!

On 5/4/2017 at 11:02 PM, OldMold said:

CobaltWolf and Nertea collab? That choo choo sound is the hype train starting to leave the station!

Can I humbly request a rotating hab ring or maybe a rotating pendulum/counterweight? PorkJet teased an update and then disappeared - I think both of you could surpass his earlier work easily.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 5/4/2017 at 10:02 PM, OldMold said:

Can I humbly request a rotating hab ring or maybe a rotating pendulum/counterweight? PorkJet teased an update and then disappeared - I think both of you could surpass his earlier work easily.

If only I had more thumbs to give up for the idea for a SSPE rotating hab. Yes, please! :P

SSPX 0.5.0

• KSP 1.3
  • Updated to use new localization functions
  • Updated MM to 2.8.0
  • Updated MiniAVC to 1.0.3.3
  •  Updated EPL patch (thanks blackliner)
  • Added an 'sspx' part search tag to all parts that were missing it
  • Adjusted IVA prop locations
  •  Adjusted IVA lighting
  •  NF Props updated
    •  Now versioned (0.1.0 is current)
    •  Removed many less useful props
    •  Fixed transform centering of remaining props
    •  RPM functions of RPM-enabled props are now applied using MM, avoiding error messages when RPM is not installed

1 hour ago, Nertea said:

Technically this is NFC, but I have addressed it 

Oh, my bad, I was testing your mods with multiple tabs open, and just messed it, sorry :P 

BTW, I love your mods, they looks awesome. Thanks for the update! Now, I only need that GPP update, and then I will be ready to go for a new career.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.