[1.8.x] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.6.0 (Feb 5 2020)

blowfish

8 minutes ago, Trekkie148 said:

Is the texture issue fixed?

There was never a texture issue.  What you're seeing is the plugin not loading correctly.  Which probably means you have the wrong version installed.

Edited by blowfish

Just now, Trekkie148 said:

Then can you please help me on how to fix the issue?

Follow the instructions in my previous post.  Re install B9 Part Switch and if that doesn't fix it post your logs so that I can see what's actually going on

Just now, Trekkie148 said:

And where is that plz?

The link is in that very same post

I'm trying very hard to help you here but you're going to have to do some of the leg work yourself.  Running KSP mods will always involve a bit of troubleshooting work.

1 minute ago, blowfish said:

The link is in that very same post

I'm trying very hard to help you here but you're going to have to do some of the leg work yourself.  Running KSP mods will always involve a bit of troubleshooting work.

I ow you a BIIIIIIGGGGG Thanks! Thanks very much! I will be sure to use this mods for my future videos! Be sure to check them out! "I will credit you!"

Blowfish. Getting some very weird errors with existing MK2 inline cockpits on existing craft after the most recent update, craft made before the update are having their cockpits mysteriously separate and drift away or are ejected at the speed of light when in orbit of a body. I am in the process of switching the current campaign back to an old saved back up copy of b9 pre-patch to confirm it's something with the patch. Weirder, there is no error or collision log about the event, and the craft is shown as having stayed together somehow.

I want to note, new craft created with the mk2 inline, including those of the exact same model, have no problem at all. Only the existing craft created with that part. It begins to take effect on physics load. When I take the same save back to an old complete game backup copy, the save works fine and the craft works fine, it's only in current patches that the anomaly is occurring. I've never seen anything like it. It's like the nodes on the old mk2 inlines that were created pre-patch and were already deployed in game somehow cease to exist or function. I've confirmed no collider issues. I use about 53 mods, only a few changed in the past few days though so I've swapped them in and out, and they haven't affected the bug at all. So I'm thinking it's something in B9, but I'm not sure where to begin to look. I'm about to complete that test, I'll update to let you know how it goes with the old patch files.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

@Maelstrom Vortex well the most recent release contains virtually no actual changes, so that points to an issue with some plugin.  Even if you don't immediately see an error, I think it would still be worth seeing your logs (often an exception or some other errors shows up long before you can actually see the effects).  And with an install with that many mods it's always hard to say for sure - if you can reproduce with just B9 + deps then it's one thing, if not then it's probably an issue with another mod.

B9 confirmed not cause, reproduced with old patch therefore b9 patch is irrelevent, I'm going to get my logs and post them...  finding the culprit is difficult.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd184kww8ykitew/KSP.log?dl=0

There's the log, any help would be appreciated. I've got a few errors related to other stuff, but most of it's just stuff I've neglected to clean up because it really hasn't impacted performance. Why this one part though, so very bizarre.

12 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

B9 confirmed not cause, reproduced with old patch therefore b9 patch is irrelevent, I'm going to get my logs and post them...  finding the culprit is difficult.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd184kww8ykitew/KSP.log?dl=0

There's the log, any help would be appreciated. I've got a few errors related to other stuff, but most of it's just stuff I've neglected to clean up because it really hasn't impacted performance.

Not sure what's causing it but I see this which seems like it might be the cause of the issue you're seeing

Spoiler

[EXC 01:10:56.751] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	PartJoint.SetupJoint (Vector3 jointPos, Vector3 jointOrt, Vector3 jointOrt2, Int32 size)
	PartJoint.create (.Part child, .Part parent, UnityEngine.Transform nodeSpace, Vector3 nodePos, Vector3 nodeOrt, Vector3 nodeOrt2, Int32 nodeSize, AttachModes mode, Boolean rigid)
	PartJoint.Create (.Part owner, .Part parent, .AttachNode nodeToParent, .AttachNode nodeFromParent, AttachModes mode)
	Part.CreateAttachJoint (AttachModes mode)
	Part+<Start>c__Iterator3A.MoveNext ()

I do see a couple of exceptions from TweakScale, so it may be worth trying without it (and that is possibly true as a general rule).  Also seeing an exception from AT_Utils.ModuleSwitchableTank but I have no idea what that is or what it does.

Problem solved. I may have accidentally deleted a critical .dll file when trying to pair down my mods folder yesterday without realizing it.. woops. Good thing I keep extensive backup folders or that campaign would have been cooked.

hey ,eh

I comes from China,My friends and i love your mod very much,but because of the internet problem[GFW] they can not download your mod here,so can i share your mod by my CHINESE CLOUDDISK?

[I WILL INDICATE THE SOURCE AND THE AUTHOR,AND I WONT USE IT FOR ANY KINDS OF COMMERCIAL USE] 

~(=W=)~  (O_o):)

@blowfish 

Edited by LeoSmithLi

45 minutes ago, LeoSmithLi said:

hey ,eh

I comes from China,My friends and i love your mod very much,but because of the internet problem[GFW] they can not download your mod here,so can i share your mod by my CHINESE CLOUDDISK?

[I WILL INDICATE THE SOURCE AND THE AUTHOR,AND I WONT USE IT FOR ANY KINDS OF COMMERCIAL USE] 

~(=W=)~  (O_o):)

@blowfish 

License is Creative Commons so you're free to distribute as you please with proper attribution. (short answer: yes)

26 minutes ago, MerseesreM said:

Are there any crewed parts amongst the HX parts? And what do you mean under colonisation? Does it mean i can build cities on alien worlds? If so, than i'm sold! :D

Sadly, there are not HX crew parts.  It would be cool though.

On 8/14/2017 at 3:58 PM, WhitestWizard said:

Quick trivia question. I noticed in the IVA, there is a screen called Vessel Description (Vesc Desc) in the editor when I put i put text in the vessel description it does not appear in game.

Is there some trick to this? As I recall having this functional a few versions ago. 

Hmm, you seem to be right.  Unfortunately debugging this goes way beyond my knowledge of RPM.  I don't even know how to tell if it's a bug in RPM or in B9's configuration.

Is there a fix for the vehicles cause when they are loaded up they fail due to missing landing gear and I really want to use the premade vehicles.

says Missing B9.Utility.Landing.Gear.HDG1A  and B9.Utility.Landing.Gear.HDG1AL

Edited by robotalec

9 minutes ago, robotalec said:

Is there a fix for the vehicles cause when they are loaded up they fail due to missing landing gear and I really want to use the premade vehicles.

says Missing B9.Utility.Landing.Gear.HDG1A  and B9.Utility.Landing.Gear.HDG1AL

Install KSPWheel.  The landing gear only work with that plugin installed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.