[1.8.x] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.6.0 (Feb 5 2020)

blowfish

2 hours ago, Trekkie148 said:

Thanks and I also want Infernal robotics for 1.3 with the tab working to please?

Your best bet on IR is to follow install instruction on this page:

I'm not sure what you mean by "with the tab working", though. Many things regarding IR is in BETA stage, but it is confirmed by several users that it can work decently well. Probably not going to be completely bug free, but workarounds are possible.

2 hours ago, Erman Kerman said:

I have downloaded B9 aerospace (Core), but Only some of the parts appear.  I get the the cockpits, but no the pieces and fuel tanks that go with them. Is this just because this is a new version, or something on my end? the parts I have though work just fine!

Welcome to the forums!  Please see the "How to get support" link in my signature - it will tell you how to debug any of the common things causing this issue, and if none of those work, how to find and upload KSP's log, which I can inspect to see what might be going on.

1 hour ago, Erman Kerman said:

I cannot find the log through the files in support link. could this be because I have ksp on steam, and the files could be different?

Did you find the KSP installation and the log isn't there, or can you not find the installation?

1 hour ago, Erman Kerman said:

I cannot find the log through the files in support link. could this be because I have ksp on steam, and the files could be different?

Does this quote from linked how to get support post can't help:

1. The Logs
    These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:
    • Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit) or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt
    • Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
    • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

Confusing bit could be "%USERPROFILE%" - that is folder on windows machine that is different for each user. For example, if your username is same on your PC as it is on forum, folder should look like this:

"C:\Users\Erman Kerman\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt"

Also, you might need to enable view of hidden folder in windows explorer, or you might not be able to see "AppData" folder.

Bold part of log also can be different on different version of Windows OS, that is why it is described as "%USERPROFILE%" in quoted part of mentioned post. It might be trivial for experienced users, but also huge obstacle for people who don't know much detail of Windows OS.

22 hours ago, blowfish said:

Did you find the KSP installation and the log isn't there, or can you not find the installation?

Sorry if I am being annoying, but what is the installation. do you mean the actual game file(Ksp.exe) or something else? I am not that good with computers.

Edited by Erman Kerman

12 minutes ago, Erman Kerman said:

The log advice does not help. There is literally NO file called ksp_win, or at least not one that a file search can find on windows C:

Search for "output_log.txt " and make sure you have enabled show hidden files and folders in explorer view options.
It will be hard to help you if you don't help modders with log files.

55 minutes ago, Erman Kerman said:

Are these the files of the game you want? These are my crash files from 2017.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArSs35ey_xd4g0xq9tkRf55OlL81

Yes, those are needed files. And those tell us that you have installed "BDArmory" - weapons parts and plugins for those.
But you don't have installed B9 Aerospace mod. There is no folder "B9_Aerospace", "B9AnimationModules" and "B9PartSwitch" that should be there for this mod to work properly.

You have either, not installed B9 properly or you misunderstand that BDArmory contains plane parts from this mod.

That seems to be proper, I forgot about requirement for smokescreen and JSI.

Firespitter should not be necessary and you have not properly installed that one. Only firespitter version file is there without plugin dll and config file for resources.
Blowfish should confirm is there need for firespitter. I think that B9 parts use B9Switch plugin to change part texture mesh type and fuel/structure combo in SPH/VAB. Therefore firespitter is no longer needed, but I don't know for sure about resources config file from firespitter.

Hello,

When i use B9 aerospace, i can't switch my catalog part on the VAB.

When i click on Fuel part, i stay locked on the pod part.

This is a knew issue?

I just update my game version in 1.3.

I try without B9, it's works. With b9 i have this issue.

I tried with a new game, i have also this issue.

Somebody can help me?

Thanks.

49 minutes ago, Soonix said:

Hello,

When i use B9 aerospace, i can't switch my catalog part on the VAB.

When i click on Fuel part, i stay locked on the pod part.

This is a knew issue?

I just update my game version in 1.3.

I try without B9, it's works. With b9 i have this issue.

I tried with a new game, i have also this issue.

Somebody can help me?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!

I don't think anyone else has seen this, so it's probably an installation issue.  If you've already tried reinstalling everything, the best way to figure out what's going on would be for you to upload KSP's log for me to inspect.  If you don't know how to do that, instructions can be found in the "How to get support" link in my signature.

1 hour ago, blowfish said:

Welcome to the forums!

I don't think anyone else has seen this, so it's probably an installation issue.  If you've already tried reinstalling everything, the best way to figure out what's going on would be for you to upload KSP's log for me to inspect.  If you don't know how to do that, instructions can be found in the "How to get support" link in my signature.

Thanks for your welcome blowfish. 

Ok thanks, this is a link to a shared foled, with the log and a picture of the issue.

I seen in the log that the fuel component can't be loaded.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxSt-bekvt1RNlk4TG9PNjJWN2s?usp=sharing

Edited by Soonix

1 hour ago, Soonix said:

Thanks for your welcome blowfish. 

Ok thanks, this is a link to a shared foled, with the log and a picture of the issue.

I seen in the log that the fuel component can't be loaded.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxSt-bekvt1RNlk4TG9PNjJWN2s?usp=sharing

Looks like you have very old versions of ModuleManager - you should remove all the old versions and install the latest (2.8.1 currently)

On 9/23/2017 at 7:32 AM, Erman Kerman said:

Are these the files of the game you want? These are my crash files from 2017.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArSs35ey_xd4g0xq9tkRf55OlL81

I can't access that (maybe you haven't shared it?) but the crash files aren't the ones we're looking for, we're looking for the actual log (KSP.log or output_log.txt)

1 hour ago, blowfish said:

Looks like you have very old versions of ModuleManager - you should remove all the old versions and install the latest (2.8.1 currently)

Thank you man.

It is wright and it workin now. i didn't think that i would have a quick response like that.

it is an incredible work what yall did!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.