[1.8.x] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.6.0 (Feb 5 2020)

blowfish

On 9/30/2018 at 5:10 AM, blowfish said:

It has also come to my attention that the HX engine isn't incredibly useful.  It was balanced against a combination of skippers and nervs, but with the expectation that you'll be using it for launch and long-range interplanetary operations, it's just too heavy/not efficient enough to be useful.  Now that the HX parts are a separate pack I think it might be reasonable to change the balance even if it ends up being out of line with the stock engines - after all, these are very late game sci-fi-esque parts.  If anyone has any input as to how it should be balanced I'm interested in hearing it.

On 10/1/2018 at 10:58 AM, kcs123 said:

Having same or slightly better ISP than NERVs, but with additional need of extra power charge ? So wor very long burns you also need either, extra batteries or reactor on board. Some kind of futuristic engine that is fussion of NERV and EMV drive. It is probably not much in-line with real life science, but we are speaking of SCI-FI engine, so in gamebalance terms it should cover some gap between existing stock parts and parts from other mods. Just idea.

I've already experimented on re-balancing, and providing extra instances of the HX HPD engine, configured for a variety of uses. (And I even made plumes for them.) No one has answered my question on Aug 21 (with pic) for desired compatibility so I've left it alone.

• Default Instance: Upgraded LFO and NTR modes. Pseudo-plasma engine modes: greater Isp, makes it much more worthwhile to build HX class DSEVs, not guaranteed to work at Kerbin sea level anymore. (Due to the scale of HX, it is said that such ships should be built in orbit...and there's no HX decoupler? So I'm counting on players to use EL or the new Global Construction.)
  • Nuclear Saltwater Rocket: Single mode: Will use CRP/USI's Karborundum + Water, or WBI's Explodium. Guaranteed to work at Kerbin sea level, may work well on Eve too. But do you want to use this kind of engine on your home planet? I hope not.
  • Ion Drive: Currently dual mode: Epstein Drive/Pseudo VASIMR. Will use CRP's LqdHydrogen or WBI's Propellium. Will provide very modest TWR and amazing Isp at the cost of 1 (or just over 1) added HX reactor per engine. Or you can lower the Isp (and power draw) by a lot for some decent TWR. If time is not an issue, the utility here is unparalleled.

The HX reactor gets reconfigured and maybe an extra instance as well. Its 750 EC/s nerfed in favor of 250EC/s an added, upper NFE or FFT class fusion or fission reactor module (in most cases, 6000 EC/s). The HX Ion Drive instance is tightly balanced against the reactor.

I've also prepared a wide array of extra tank types which will be accessible to (nearly) all HX parts with tankage.

Heavy Ion Drive: Interstellar level stuff. Scoop sold separately.

v3ADu32.jpg

Upgraded NTR "SupraNuclear" with 2000 Isp and more power draw

bCoyJEg.jpg

Nuclear Saltwater/Explodium: The power to deorbit The Mun

1QC9Xlb.jpg

Edited by JadeOfMaar
Replaced "Nuclear Saltwater" (does not exist in CRP) with Karborundum.

On 9/30/2018 at 5:16 AM, blowfish said:

Based on a quick look at RPM's code, it's not possible to fix this.  It relies on the textures being in the game database, which means that it relies on KSP to load them, where it will automatically try to compress them and fail.

Thank you for taking a look at it. Sorry about the delay in replying, I have been away from PC!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Catatau_27 said:

Maybe update to 1.5.1 be necessary, cause some parts of legacy and aerospace is broken to me.

PS: The pieces of the HX is fine, no one is broken

All the dependencies are up to date (B9PartSwitch, Firespitter, etc)?  If so, what's broken?  I wouldn't expect any major changes between 1.4.x and 1.5

3 minutes ago, blowfish said:

All the dependencies are up to date (B9PartSwitch, Firespitter, etc)?  If so, what's broken?  I wouldn't expect any major changes between 1.4.x and 1.5

When i select one piece like a cockpit HL for example, i cannot move or select or connect another other piece of anny part or mod, and i see the piece like a out of space and this part not apear like a inicial part to start, not precisaly i need choose a cockpit, if a choose another piece to start i can't choose any part, so i will force to use alt + F12 and unlocked to click (New) and re-start. I remove all mods and all game from my PC and download all again (I use Steam) and the problem continue happen. When i try load a craft, the same thing happen. I don't kwnow what is it. @shdwlrd i send this problem to him

4 minutes ago, Catatau_27 said:

When i select one piece like a cockpit HL for example, i cannot move or select or connect another other piece of anny part or mod, and i see the piece like a out of space and this part not apear like a inicial part to start, not precisaly i need choose a cockpit, if a choose another piece to start i can't choose any part, so i will force to use alt + F12 and unlocked to click (New) and re-start. I remove all mods and all game from my PC and download all again (I use Steam) and the problem continue happen. When i try load a craft, the same thing happen. I don't kwnow what is it. @shdwlrd i send this problem to him

What I'm getting at is are you sure that all the dependencies were build for KSP 1.5.x?  I just released a new version of B9PartSwitch to fix a 1.5.x specific issue yesterday, for instance.

1 minute ago, blowfish said:

What I'm getting at is are you sure that all the dependencies were build for KSP 1.5.x?  I just released a new version of B9PartSwitch to fix a 1.5.x specific issue yesterday, for instance.

Ok, I will try and test if the problem continue i will back here, sorry for that :/ 

2 minutes ago, Catatau_27 said:

Ok, I will try and test if the problem continue i will back here, sorry for that :/ 

And I see that Firespitter has not had a new release.  There's really nothing I can do for B9 as a whole until all the dependencies are confirmed to be working.

1 minute ago, blowfish said:

And I see that Firespitter has not had a new release.  There's really nothing I can do for B9 as a whole until all the dependencies are confirmed to be working.

https://imgur.com/Dj7fIGl Look this for example, i made a donwload for KerbalX for this craft called "Kan" i can't launch, the green box apear and all broken.

https://imgur.com/vBztUMD I can't select a Crew too, but is possible move on editor like up down or sides.  But if a load a craft standard exemple: Aeris 3A

https://imgur.com/4g64heG the problem desapear, have a diference and all works like a normal. 

The problem happen on AoA tech, B9 pieces legacy and Aerospace but HX is normal.  When i open the console this thing apears: https://imgur.com/mw8OEsO

Just now, Catatau_27 said:

https://imgur.com/Dj7fIGl Look this for example, i made a donwload for KerbalX for this craft called "Kan" i can't launch, the green box apear and all broken.

https://imgur.com/vBztUMD I can't select a Crew too, but is possible move on editor like up down or sides.  But if a load a craft standard exemple: Aeris 3A

https://imgur.com/4g64heG the problem desapear, have a diference and all works like a normal. 

The problem happen on AoA tech, B9 pieces legacy and Aerospace but HX is normal.  When i open the console this thing apears: https://imgur.com/mw8OEsO

The exceptions are not related to B9.  I'd like to help, but there's really nothing I can do unless you make sure every plugin you're using is verified to work on KSP 1.5.x

11 minutes ago, cinderous said:

I've been trying to dig through this topic to find out if the latest version works with 1.5.x does anybody have any information on this?

It's really a question of the dependencies working

Hi. I was curious about the depriciated wings.

The craft as depected in this google image https://goo.gl/images/XDeDnz.. gives notion it has 'folding forward swept wings'. Is that actually the case..or is my brain playing tricks on me or was some else all together used to make that? I was thinking they were part of the depriciated wings from b9. But im not sure. And I wasnt playing ksp at that time. Im only used to seeing the b9-proc.wings

Thanks

On 11/2/2018 at 6:11 AM, Kauske said:

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but are there any reusable doors for the HX hangar parts? (Or a reasonably compatible set of hangar doors from another mood would also be fine.)

No reusable doors.  The assumption is that you sort of want them for ascent but then you're in space so you might as well discard them.  They would also be somewhat problematic to add given that the hangars were designed without them.

10 hours ago, Jesusthebird said:

Hi. I was curious about the depriciated wings.

The craft as depected in this google image https://goo.gl/images/XDeDnz.. gives notion it has 'folding forward swept wings'. Is that actually the case..or is my brain playing tricks on me or was some else all together used to make that? I was thinking they were part of the depriciated wings from b9. But im not sure. And I wasnt playing ksp at that time. Im only used to seeing the b9-proc.wings

Thanks

It looks like B9 Procedural Wings + Infernal Robotics for the hinge.  That's the only way you'll get rotating wings.

1 hour ago, blowfish said:

No reusable doors.  The assumption is that you sort of want them for ascent but then you're in space so you might as well discard them.  They would also be somewhat problematic to add given that the hangars were designed without them.

Ahh, they would be useful for ships designed to land, or just to protect cargo in general.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:42 PM, blowfish said:

It's really a question of the dependencies working

I did some research about those dependencies.

I found the updated versions of:

• B9PartSwitch for 1.5.x
  • B9AnimationModules for 1.5.x (EDIT: seems to say it's updated according to changelog, but I'm having trouble finding out how to actually download it. EDIT2: Now that I think about it, it looks like it hasn't been compiled yet, so no wonder I can't figure out how to download it yet. EDIT3: Figured it out, just added /releases to the end of the URL Google was giving me, that sent me to the right place.)
  • SmokeScreen for 1.4.5 but seems to work OK with 1.5.1 (some engines may need config tweaks because things don't look quite right, but nothing errors or crashes)
  • RasterPropMonitor for 1.5.x
  • Firespitter dll for 1.5.x
  • ModuleManager for 1.5.x

So, everything should be up to date, the only problem is that right now as far as I know you need to download and install all the dependencies manually and not use the versions included with any of the B9 parts packs.

Edited by SciMan
found even more new info

9 hours ago, Vahnskir said:

Since when did B9 have Spaceship parts? What else have ya darn dang-nabbit whippersnappers been hiding from me?

B9 HX (in my screenshots near the top of this page) feature parts mostly in the scales of 7m ~ 15m. That pack has been around the entire time. :D

OK, so I got everything working with 2 of 3 of the B9 packs. Seems there's some problem in the B9 Legacy parts, something that makes B9PartSwitch throw errors on every single part in the Legacy pack. Probably just something in the configs that isn't compatible with the newer versions of B9PartSwitch, but I haven't looked in to it much further than that.

Posting this here so others know to expect the Legacy parts to not work with the 1.5.x version of B9PartSwitch

29 minutes ago, SciMan said:

OK, so I got everything working with 2 of 3 of the B9 packs. Seems there's some problem in the B9 Legacy parts, something that makes B9PartSwitch throw errors on every single part in the Legacy pack. Probably just something in the configs that isn't compatible with the newer versions of B9PartSwitch, but I haven't looked in to it much further than that.

Posting this here so others know to expect the Legacy parts to not work with the 1.5.x version of B9PartSwitch

I'm not aware of anything that changed in this regard.  Please provide logs so that I can determine what's causing the incompatibility.

Re-installed B9 legacy parts so I could replicate the error, here's the relevant part of the log, I think:

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK1.Body.2m ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists
  at B9PartSwitch.B9TankSettings.GetTankType (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.TankTypeValueParser.Parse (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataMappers.ValueScalarMapper.Load (System.Object& fieldValue, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataField.Load (.ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataList.Load (.ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataList.Load (.ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataObjectExtensions.LoadFields (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype.Load (.ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype.Load (.ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Parsers.NodeObjectWrapper.Load (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataMappers.NodeListMapper.Load (System.Object& fieldValue, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataField.Load (.ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataObjectExtensions.LoadFields (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.CustomPartModule.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.CustomPartModule.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Body/Body-2m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Body_2m' has no database record. Creating.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK1.Body.2m'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Body/Body-5m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Body_5m'

PartLoader Warning: Variable B9TankSetMassAndCost not found in Part

DontDestroyOnLoad only work for root GameObjects or components on root GameObjects.

(Filename:  Line: 481)

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK1.Body.5m ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists
  at B9PartSwitch.B9TankSettings.GetTankType (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.TankTypeValueParser.Parse (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataMappers.ValueScalarMapper.Load (System.Object& fieldValue, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Parsers.NodeObjectWrapper.Load (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.NodeDataMappers.NodeListMapper.Load (System.Object& fieldValue, .ConfigNode node, B9PartSwitch.Fishbones.Context.OperationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Body/Body-5m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Body_5m' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK1.Body.5m'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Body/Body-ACU/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Control_ACU'

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Body/Body-ACU/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Control_ACU' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK1.Control.ACU'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Body/Body-SAS/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Control_SAS'

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Body/Body-SAS/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Control_SAS' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK1.Control.SAS'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Tail/Tail/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Tail'

DontDestroyOnLoad only work for root GameObjects or components on root GameObjects.

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK1.Tail ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK1_Tail/Tail/B9_Cockpit_MK1_Tail' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK1.Tail'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2/Cockpit_MK2/B9_Cockpit_MK2'

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2/Cockpit_MK2/B9_Cockpit_MK2' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Adapter'

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Adapter ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Adapter' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Adapter'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter_M125/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter_M125/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Adapter_M125'

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Adapter.M125 ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter_M125/Cockpit_MK2_Adapter_M125/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Adapter_M125' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Adapter.M125'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler'

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Bicoupler ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Bicoupler'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler_S/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler_S/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler_S'

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Bicoupler.S ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler_S/Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler_S/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Bicoupler_S' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Bicoupler.S'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/05m-SAS/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Control_SAS'

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/05m-SAS/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Control_SAS' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Control.SAS'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/05m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_RCS_05m'

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.RCS.05m ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/05m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_RCS_05m' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.RCS.05m'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/2m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_2m'

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.2m ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/2m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_2m' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.2m'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/5m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_5m'

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.5m ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body/5m-Universal/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_5m' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.5m'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo/2m-Cargo/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo_2m'

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo/2m-Cargo/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo_2m' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.Cargo.2m'

[KSPI] - RadiatorProperties - Attempting to read WarpPlugin/WarpPluginSettings/WarpPluginSettings

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech1 heatManagementSystems

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech2 advHeatManagement

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech3specializedRadiators

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech4 exoticRadiators

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech5 extremeRadiators

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk11918

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk22272

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk32698

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk43200

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk53795

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk64500

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo/5m-Cargo/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo_5m'

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo/5m-Cargo/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Cargo_5m' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.Cargo.5m'

[KSPI] - RadiatorProperties - Attempting to read WarpPlugin/WarpPluginSettings/WarpPluginSettings

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech1 heatManagementSystems

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech2 advHeatManagement

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech3specializedRadiators

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech4 exoticRadiators

[KSPI] RadiatorUpgradeTech5 extremeRadiators

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk11918

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk22272

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk32698

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk43200

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk53795

[KSPI] RadiatorTemperatureMk64500

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew_2m/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew_2m'

PartLoader: Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew/Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew_2m/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Body_Crew_2m' has no database record. Creating.

DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'B9.Cockpit.MK2.Body.Crew.2m'

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'B9_Aerospace_Legacy/Parts/Cockpit_MK2_Tail/Tail/B9_Cockpit_MK2_Tail'

[FatalExceptionHandler] Not displaying fatal error because too many errors have already been added:

Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Tail
  Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch
  Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel
  Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype
  No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part B9.Cockpit.MK2.Tail ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype LiquidFuel ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'B9_LiquidFuel' exists

Hope that helps, using newest version I could find of B9PartSwitch and B9 Legacy parts.

Both of the other B9 parts packs load without errors, so something must be different.

EDIT: Maybe it wasn't "every part" in B9 legacy, but it was certainly so many that the window showing the errors said "too many errors to show" or something to that effect. When it throws these errors, it also pops up a "quit" button, which exits the game when pressed, as I expected.

Edited by SciMan

2 minutes ago, SciMan said:

I have all 3 B9 parts packs installed, and if I uninstall B9 legacy, no errors show up and I can use all the B9 main and B9 HX parts

I'll need to see your full logs then.  The thing it's complaining about (tank type named B9_LiquidFuel) definitely exists.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.