Gunfighters: The Ultimate Duel

Triop

Triop is probably a bit busy IRL. Don't panic.

Besides, I've been gone for about 9 days. Nobody seems to be giving a popcorn fart about that, so I'm not that worried about a couple of days absence from another member that has a life like I do. This is a game, so don't worry about it.

Anyways, he'll be here when he can.

• 1 month later...

Does 8 wings mean I can only have a max of 8 horizontal lifting surfaces and vertical stabilizers together? Or do vertical stabilizers count?

Do control surfaces count as well?

I just want to know, because all the craft I have use at least 6 wings, 2 canards, and 2 vertical stabilizers.

Edited by Deathpuff12

8 minutes ago, Deathpuff12 said:

Does 8 wings mean I can only have a max of 8 horizontal lifting surfaces and vertical stabilizers together? Or do vertical stabilizers count?

Do control surfaces count as well?

I just want to know, because all the craft I have use at least 6 wings, 2 canards, and 2 vertical stabilizers.

8 wings means 8 continuous lifting surfaces. That means a wing can consists of multiple structural panels and control surfaces. If there is a vertical stabilizer, that also counts as a lifting surface.

3 minutes ago, qzgy said:

8 wings means 8 continuous lifting surfaces. That means a wing can consists of multiple structural panels and control surfaces. If there is a vertical stabilizer, that also counts as a lifting surface.

Alright. I'll have to build a new aircraft :/

Well, since I can't fight with the one I want to submit (unless I misunderstood a second time), I guess I'll post the link here on the forum.

Su-47 Berkut (would fight without the missiles, of course): https://kerbalx.com/Deathpuff12/Su-47-Berkut

Just now, Deathpuff12 said:

Alright. I'll have to build a new aircraft :/

Well, since I can't fight with the one I want to submit (unless I misunderstood a second time), I guess I'll post the link here on the forum.

Su-47 Berkut (would fight without the missiles, of course): https://kerbalx.com/Deathpuff12/Su-47-Berkut

That should be fine. It complies with the rules

Oh, nice. I guess I did misunderstand you, lol.

I'll have to PM him another one of my craft, because this one has already been spoiled XD

EDIT: Ahh yes, looking through the previous posts probably would've been helpful...

Edited by Deathpuff12
D'oh!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.