[1.3.0] [Kopernicus] Interstellar Adventure Revived v1.2.9 - A Taste of the Upcoming Grand Update! [18August17]

ProtoJeb21

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2018 at 1:19 PM, ProtoJeb21 said:

Yeah I saw, but I just can’t seem to get the latest version of Kittopia to work with KSP 1.4.5. I can open it just fine, but I can’t open the “scaled version” section to update my planet’s mesh. 

You need to download the Backport version for KSP v1.4.5, that should do what you need.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, messed a bit wirh the mod to see If I can make it work again for myself.

Oddly enough,  IA_R v1.2.1 loads up (almost*) just fine in 1.7.1, assuming you fix the folder location typo with sigismunda. 

But IA_R v1.2.9 (the one listed for 1.3.0), somehow has a whole industrial smeltery bucket of Issues which prevent it from loading. Some which I don't even know what's going wrong with it.

So it kinda works  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*almost fine as in all stars shine across the universe because it was made before starlight intensity curves

Edited by GrandProtectorDark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:17 AM, GrandProtectorDark said:

So, messed a bit wirh the mod to see If I can make it work again for myself.

Oddly enough,  IA_R v1.2.1 loads up (almost*) just fine in 1.7.1, assuming you fix the folder location typo with sigismunda. 

But IA_R v1.2.9 (the one listed for 1.3.0), somehow has a whole industrialial smeltery bucket if Issues which prevent it from loading. Some which I don't even know what's going wrong with it.

So it kinda works  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*almost fine as in all stars shine across the universe because it was made before starlight intensity curves

@Dryo Depends on the content of this comment right above yours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

screw it, IM MAKING INTERSTELLAR ADVENTURES REVIVED REBOOTED

doesnt specify licence so i can!

EDIT: I actually looked at the spacedock page and it DOES have a license, HOWEVER, It's CC-BY-SA, Meaning you can redistribute it. So i CAN reboot the revival.

Edited by spacegamer7

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.